What's new

Yukimura Estate, Session 1

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Yukimura Estate, Session 1

At Zehasaels request for aid, Ayeka nods quickly and moves to help her take the dishes to the kitchen, saying; "Surely, Zehasael. Ariane, I will join you shortly in the West Wing guest rooms. This should only take a moment." Ayeka piled what the redhead couldn't fit onto a cart and wheeled it into the kitchen after her, being careful not to let anything spill. She left the other cart in such a position that the other maid could offload it for cleaning without having to move about too much, offered her a curtsy, and then, unless she was stopped, headed off for the West Wing to begin work on preparing the guest rooms.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Entering the darkened study, Kasumi took a moment to calm herself down. Even though she had made a good first impression earlier, she thought it was a fluke and still wanted to prove she would be a good maid. As she glanced at the crest, Kasumi felt it looked familiar, perhaps she had seen it at some point before she lost her memory?

Pushing that thought out of her mind, she walked forward to place the platter as indicated, pausing as she bent over, noticing the book, and then freezing there when Gomon spoke. "S-sir?" She asked, looking up at him, feeling much like a rabbit caught by a fox, at least until he mentioned her amnesia, then she relaxed, nodding as she stood up.

"Yes... All I know is that I was found by someone unconscious on the street and taken to the St. Leonard church where I woke up." She paused, wondering if he wanted more information. As she waited, she folded her hands in her lap, much more maidly than her earlier dress-clutching, also showing she was a bit more relaxed right now as well.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fade nods to each of the maids as they decide upon the tasks they are to perform, and instructs each of the maids on where they need to go.

Zehasael and Ayeka clear the dining room together while Shiina goes to collect the master's laundry from his bedroom, Ariane walking along side her as they traveled up the stairs to the guest bedrooms in the west wing.

(Skill Check Zeha... Passed. Skill Check Ayeka... Passed)

The pink and redheaded maids manage to clear the dining room swiftly and efficiently, putting the clean plates and silverware back into the appropriate drawers and then making there way across the grand hall to the kitchen doors, wheeling in the carts of wasted food.

The kitchen itself was large and spacious with no less than eight preparation areas and hanging pots and pans hovered over a central island counter. There was a large walk in pantry and plenty of drawers and cupboards filled with all sorts of kitchen appliances and utensils and serving plates and bowls. This was a top tier kitchen and it was likely as not that a cook would be limited only by her imagination and the local produce.

Ayeka made to leave the kitchen, and assuming she was not stopped by Zeha for any reason, would soon be able to join Ariane in the guest bedrooms. A few moments after she leaves, Fade appears in the room, seemingly from nowhere. He is silent, simply observing Zehasael as the demon maid appraises the kitchen.

(Skill check, Ariane.... passed)

Ariane had grabbed a handful of dusters from the small closet which had been pointed out to her by Fade, and when she thought no one was looking, formed several extra pairs of arms from her back to hold the dusters and proceeded to scuttle up along the walls and ceilings to reach the places where most of the hard to reach dust collected. She was shocked however to note a lovely spider web, constructed with care in the upper corner of the largest guest bedroom. A quivering mother spider stood in the center of the web, next to a bundle of her eggs.

"Please don't dust off my home, princess!" the spider begged, recognizing Ariane for who she really was.

(Ayeka may make a luck roll if she wishes to drop in on this conversation without Ariane realizing it - and thus see the strange sight of Ariane with eight arms, walking on the ceiling talking to a spider. Target difficulty is 10. If you don't wish to drop in, simply post as though you had made enough noise on your approach to alert Ariane before you enter the room.)

Meanwhile....

Shiina entered through the door to the Master's bedroom, she found that it too could use a bit of tidying. The Master was not terribly messy, but he had left some old shirts loosely hanging over a reclining chair, and his pajamas lay falling off the side of his bed. In a corner of his room, in a large overflowing basket, were his dirty clothes. As Shiina bent down to pick up the pajamas, she noticed dangling at the corners of the bed some black leather straps with loops at the end of them that seemed as though they could be tightened like a belt. She also noticed beneath the bed several curious objects - a flog, a long wooden cane, and a box of wax candles.

-------------
In the study, Gomon's eyes seemed to follow Kasumi as she paused uncertainly while placing his food down on the desk, then saw how relaxed she seemed to become when he mentioned her amnesia.

"That is interesting, because I have the odd feeling that we've met somewhere before, and I was hoping you might jog my memory," he said, coming up to Kasumi and lifting her chin up with his index finger, so that she was looking straight into his eyes. His hands were cold, but his gaze seemed to have a lively playfulness to it that did well to offset the gloomy nature of the room, even though his wolfish grin remained. "I rarely forget a face, and I know I would not forget beauty like yours."

The compliment seemed to catch Kasumi off guard...

(inadvertant seduction attempt... choose defense stat)

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Now in Gomon's bedroom to pick up the pile of clothes, Shiina's faith in the Master is bolstered as the man was not as messy as she initially thought. Picking up the shirts first, she sets them among the other laundry in the corner. Once she was going for the pajamas, a plethora of surprising items are presented to her. Taking the cane from it's hiding spot, she swipes it across the air, the wooden pole making an audible swish as it goes. "The Master seems to be a man of discipline.." she thinks as the restraints on the bed come to her vision, causing a faint blush as the maid-guard imagined Gomon using these instruments. She knew the instruments were designed to be painful but not lethal. Pain was a strong enforcer of discipline, her own soldier training was testament to this fact. Setting the pole back, she arranges the tools in a neat order under the bed, easily accessable but still hidden from view.

Once that was done with, Shiina sets upon clearing the rest of the clothing and placing them on the pile. She tidies up the room in general after that, making the bed if necessary and setting things in order. Once everything was nice and orderly, she takes up the clothing-filled basket and sets for the washing area to get them cleaned.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ariane give her best to clean the rooms and set her invisible traps in every room that she only could activate in case of being needed. Then she go inside of the big room and close the door to avoid been seen for anyone. She then proceed to sprout her additional hands and start to clean the walls and ceiling without left any mark on them, it will dont take her too much time to end, when suddenly she spot a beautifull webspider created by a lovely spider who will be mother of many little cute babies. The princess spider hear the pleads of her loyal servant and she make a smile full of love and then speak in the spider idiom who the humans cant heard with a royal and charitatible tone Dont worry my dear, i understand your situation and will never destroy a so beautifull home. But i must warn you that a human will come to clean this room in some minutes, in this moment maybe i will be unable to protect you without reveal my identity.

Ariane look everywhere in an attemp to find a way to hide the nest, but in case of dont find nothing she will propose to the spider to hide her with all the eggs in her room until the visites had leaved the house and then she will help her to restore her house.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Looking through the kitchen, Zeahsael found she certainly had everything she needed for her idea and with the emergence of the butler Fade, she even had a sounding board. "Mr Fade, I was thinking of preparing some grilled chicken fillets with a creamy white sauce, perhaps with a summer salad on the side. And to compliment this with a light white wine to round off the meal. Do you forsee any problems with a dish of this nature, given the master's apparent allergies?" she asks in a fairly business-like tone, already assembling ingredients in preparation.

As far as she was concerned, it was an ideal lunch meal, light but filling and with a variety of flavours; but then, she was aspiring to make a strong imperssion here. She studied Fade almost as much as he studied her, trying to read him, work out hwo best she could push him towards furthering her own goals.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayeka made her way to the West Wing bed rooms without any haste, the pink-haired fairy humming quietly to herself as she strolled through the mansion. Once she arrived, she began looking through the rooms, wondering where Ariane had gone. She had no idea where the tools to clean the guest rooms might be, and as she hadn't run into Fade, she couldn't ask the butler, so that was really her only option. She didn't call out for the girl, but continued wandering through the four guest rooms, humming quietly and glancing about briefly from the entrance to each room, before exiting and going to the next room.

If she didn't find the other maid, Ayeka simply shrugged, and began tidying up as best she could without a duster or other tools, trying to make the beds and such until the other maid appeared, or some tools simply feel into her hands in some other way.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Ah." Kasumi nodded as Gomon started to speak, not quite registering his approach. "I couldn't say, but it's possible we could have met before... Master?" Her words trailed off as he lifted her chin, giving only a slightly confused finish, but her eyes were locked to his as he continued.

"I'm not... I mean... I don't..." Kasumi stammered from the compliment, her cheeks flushing and her breath coming quick. She had never really tried to be beautiful, and thought many of the other maids were far more attractive than her. Trying to convince herself that he was just being nice, Kasumi lowered her eyes, feeling embarassed to look into his.

((Use Will to resist. And I suck for taking so long to post. That is all.))

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In the kitchen, Fade stood across from Zehasael, observing the new maid getting used to her surroundings. Could she be the one he was supposed to oversee? She certainly had the attitude to fit the mark, but then again, some women, particularly those who sought after a head maid position in an estate like this, would also possess much the same qualities. He would simply have to make do with his own observations. There was much time ahead of him yet. Many preparations to make.

"That sounds appropriate, Zehasael." He answered the girl's question with the simplicity expected of a butler. "You will find most of what you need in the larder. I shall have the chickens brought to the kitchen's back door. Is there anything more that you may require of me? Or shall I take my leave?

In the upstairs hallway of the west wing, Ayeka was opening doors to the guest rooms, trying to locate Ariane. Ahead of her, coming out of what must have been the master's bedroom with a bin full of laundry was Shiina. Ayeka nodded and then opened the last bedroom door. At first, she thought the room appeared empty as well, until she looked up at the ceiling.

On the ceiling, talking in a chittering language that Ayeka could not understand, was Ariane - but not as Ayeka had first met her. From the waist up, it appeared very much like the maid she had just met, with the exception of six additional red eyes - three on either side of her forehead - staring back at her, as well as an extra pair of human arms appearing out of the side of her maid uniform, which strangely enough, appeared to have magically transformed to sport two new sleeves. Her lower half was no longer human, but rather that of an enormous spider. It was mostly black, with a colorful pattern on the hump of its back, and two pairs of spiders legs clung to the ceiling, defying the laws of gravity. In each hand, Ariane held a duster, but she was not currently dusting. Rather, a large spiderweb was right in front of her in the corner, and a normal sized spider appeared to be moving quickly, skittering away with a white clump on its back the vaguely reminded Ayeka of a cotton ball.

Shiina saw all of this as well out of the corner of her good eye as she passed with the laundry. Ariane, for her part, paled as the other two maids saw her in her Arachne form. She had hoped to keep this a secret.

In the master's study, Kasumi was blushing furiously and unable to meet Gomon's eyes. Had the master really meant it? Did he really think her beautiful? In her mind's eye, she saw Gomon sitting on his chair, rose petals and cherry blossoms sweeping behind him in the wind, a glowing aura shining around him. Oh master!

Gomon laughed lightly. "You're blushing. It's quite adorable. Oh the things I might do with you. Hmm... well, perhaps later. You have some chores to do and I have my own preparations to make. Thank you, Kasumi, I look forward to... getting to know you better."

Gomon put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a light squeeze, before stepping out of her way. She managed to look at his face then, and found that her heart beat quicker as she saw his charming visage smiling down at her. She knew that she wouldn't mind getting to know him better as well.

(Seduction attempt succeeds, Gomon will automatically win any contest with Kasumi, but will deal out extra favor points based on their relationship status.)

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"That will suffice. If you see Kasumi wandering around, send her my way," she said with equal simplicity as she began to make her preparations. For some reason, she already found the man irritating, ther was just something about his demeanor that made her uncomfortable. Perhaps it was how he studied her... that would explain it, she rationalised. Given her situation, she didn't exactly welcome close study.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The eight eyes of Ariane soon detect the first maid getting inside as she talked with the spider, her mind soon try to find a way to take care of the human, but she cant do it as she never had killed any of them or attemp to really hurt anyone. Then a second maid appear. The princess she could activate the tramp close them, but decide to said the true that she could say and maybe increase their relasionship. Hi... just let me end to clean this room and we will had the time to speak about all this She said as her body slowly return to the normality, as she clean the rest of the ceiling without destroy the web for the moment and then explain as she reach the floor. Im really sorry to dont said this, i dont like to show my true form to other people as they get scared. Please ask me all you need, i really want to work here with all of you if there is not problem to be an half human. Ariane said with a shy tone trying to show herself as a victim of the events. Her hand was close an invisible web string ready to activate her trap if they try to attack or run.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayeka stared impassively up at the arachne girl, her visage a blank grin that showed nothing of what she might be thinking. Had she been the center of attention rather than Ariane, and had the spider-maid not been so flustered, one might have noticed the flesh on the pink-haired maids arms twitch slightly as they hung at her sides, the flesh at her wrists writhing slightly just barely visible beneath the cuffs of her uniform. As the tension thickened with every heartbeat, however, Ayeka deadpanned; "Well. That's not something you see every day."

After the maid came down from her perch on the ceiling, where she'd apparently been talking to a spider, Ayeka watched and waited patiently, not apparently noting that the third maid whom she'd passed in the hall, Shiina, was also watching from out in the hallway. At her apparent embarrassment about her non-human nature, Ayeka simply shrugged, her face no longer a light grin, but now completely serious; "Don't worry about it. If the master doesn't know about what you are yet, than he and his butler probably aren't half as smart as they pretend to be. And if they don't, they're not going to learn about it from me." Ayeka then examined the room, looking for anything else that needed cleaning or tidying up as she continued; "You've done the dusting in this room I take it. Have you only worked in this room so far? And where did you find those dusters?"

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

As Gomon placed his hand on her shoulder, Kasumi felt herself starting to float and her eyes started to close, her lips slightly parted before he let go of her, bringing her back to the ground with a start. "Y-yes, Master. I won't let you down." Moving to the door, she turned back to Gomon and curtsied. "Thank you, Master." She said before leaving, not quite understanding why she thanked him. 'For giving me a chance.'

Making her way down to the kitchen, Kasumi felt like she was floating on air and her cheeks were still flushed as she entered the room with Zeha and the butler in it. "What can I do to help?" She asked upon entering.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her white eyes get centered on Ayeka when this start to talk and Ariane make a deep sight when she ended, as one of her hands touch her chest feeling her agitated heart, it was really great that she hidden her true identity as a princess without had said too much half trues about her. Thanks Ayeka, i will try to be more more careful. Fade help me to find a small closet, let me guide you to that place. Also, sorry but i had not cleaned this and the next right room, could we leave untouched the web in the ceiling ?

As she waited for Ayeka's answer she wave his right hand to Shiina, trying to heard if she was also fine with her true form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the Master's impressive pile of laundry held in her arms, Shiina goes down the hallways and towards the washing area. Along the way, she can see Ayeka going into the rooms ahead of her. Shiina was going to let the fellow maid be and go past her without any fuss, but once she comes in front of room where the other girl went, the sight in the corner of her eye stops her. A monstrous girl-spider thing was climbing on the roof with dusters in hand. Giving a long and hard look at the spectacle, she is surprised about it turning out to be Ariane.

The spider-maid gives out her explanation about her true form. Shiina listens to her plea, detecting something fishy about the whole thing but letting it go for now. "I don't really mind. As long as you do your work properly like the rest of us and don't cause harm to the Master, I think we can get along nicely." the one-eyed girl gives out her opinion. "Now, I'll have to take this massive pile of the Master's clothes to the washing area. Excuse me." she says and departs to carry on with her work.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Zehasael raised an eyebrow at the flushed looking girl who entered. She could literally feel the chemical reactions occuring within the girl, her desire. She smirked slightly, lightly skimming the girl's mind with her psychic abilities as she assessed the situation. (If you need to do rolly things Oh GM of mine, naturally psychic powers use will ;) )

"My, my, are you feeling alright?" the girl asked coyly, slowly strutting towards the newcomer. "You look a little flushed. I hope you don't have something; sick people shouldn't be involved in food preparation..." she teased. It was a rather abrupt change in personality from her businesslike tone she had expressed previously, although it didn't last.

"Anyway, assuming you're fit to work, I am making grilled chicken with a creamy sauce, with a side of summer salad. I've already gathered out the ingrediants, so if you don't mind, perhaps you could begin preparing the salad. The vegetables for it are over there," she said, pointing to a workspace she had prepared where an assortment of vegetables; tomato, lettece, celery, a few others, lay ready to be sliced into more pieces.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Hmmm? O-oh, just a little warm I think..." Kasumi weakly tried to deflect Zeha's teasing, but thoughts of their Master were still swimming through her head. "I'm ok to work though. I'll get to work on the salad."

Kasumi moved over to where the vegetables were prepared and started to work. She tried to concentrate on doing a good job, pushing her thoughts into a corner of her mind as she worked.

((If considered a combat roll, Kasumi will not contest it, she doesn't know Zeha's trying to read her mind. Also using Skill to prepare the salad. Since food in general would probably be rolled together, maybe consider it an assist to Zeha's roll?))

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

While Kasumi moved to begin her work, Zeha, seeing no amusement in teasing the girl any further, went to her own preparations. She cut the chickens to retreive their breast pieces and trimmed them into more aethetically pleasing shapes. With that done, she went on to work on the creamy sauce, a comination of cream, butter, and a few herbs to give it a light zesty flavour. Once she was satisfied she had made enough, she began to warm up the grill; all she had to do was await word that the guests had arrived; the chicken wouldn't take long to grill so if she did it too early the meal would go cold. Satisfied with her own work, she wandered over to inspect Kasumi's.

"Do you know what kinda of dressing to make for that, or how to do it?" she inquired with a slight smile.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Well, not really. I've never made a salad for a high society meal before." Kasumi admitted. [color=dim grey]"I'd be very happy if you offered to help though."[/color] Having the more knowledgable seeming Zeha helping her was just what was hoping for.

((Short post is short))

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayeka nodded to Ariane, and said; "If you want to leave the spider web, that's fine, but it's on your head. Now, lead me to the closet so I can get to work."