What's new

Yukimura Estate, Session 1

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Yukimura Estate, Session 1

Zehasael's lips curled a little more; she did enjoy being the one holding all the cards. "Alright, well I'm going to head down into the cellar and find a good wine to suit this meal. I'll also get a bottle of white wine vinegar for your dressing. See if you can find yourself some mustard, salt, white pepper, olive oil, parsley... about 5 sprigs, dill, another 5, a small bunch of chives, 2 sprigs each of marjoram and basil... and some sugar. Can you handle that?" she asked, directing the girl's attention primarily to the small potted herb garden along one of the windows; freshness was essential for any high class kitchen.

In truth, she was almost surprised she knew this but her heritage provided her with a great deal of information, almost instincts, to assist her in various activities. Her kind needed such things as they weren't much for having childhoods of the traditional sense. Regardless, as she set Kasumi to work she went to fetch a suitable wine to match her meal. Everything seemed to be going exactly as planned.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ariane nod and guide Ayeka to the little closet and as they do it she talk a little with her. Thanks for all Miss Ayeka, ussualy the persons run of my or try to lynch me when they saw me, also i apreciate what you do for that little spider and her family, i was so lonely than i talked to her to had company. Both then reach the place and as they take the tools neded she said Do you think that the others will love a little welcome party when all the work of today end? The princess wait the answer of Ayeka as this look inside the place and then both return to clean the last two rooms and maybe Ariane could heard the answer of the little spider.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Think nothing of it, Ariane." Ayeka spoke without looking at the spider-woman as they walked toward the closet. She took a duster, a dustpan and a broom, and then said; "A party sounds nice, but I'm not sure if our master would appreciate it. Anyway, we've still got a lot of work to do, but maybe we can discuss it later with the other new maids." Ayeka started toward the room after the one that Ariane had started cleaning. Over her shoulder, she said; "Lets get to work."

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Kasumi nodded, glancing over to the small garden in understanding. "Thanks for the advice, miss Zehasael, I can handle it from here." Moving over to the plants, she worked as Zeha instructed, happy to have some direction in her work.

As she picked the herbs and started preparing them, Kasumi hummed a soft tune, a cheerful melody. When she paused, she realized she didn't actually remember the name of the tune and figured she must have learned it before she lost her memory, but it sounded comforting, so she continued, humming notes that just popped into her head.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((No resistance on the mind reading, so Zehasael may freely pick up on the surface thoughts of Kasumi. I'm going to rule that her psychic powers extend to surface thoughts alone unless Zeha has extended time and either a restrained or willing subject. You also have telekinesis.))

In the kitchen the meal preparation is going along swimmingly. Zehasael was competently managing all the processes that went into the dishes, and Kasumi was doing just as well following instructions and completing her knife-work satisfactorily. The kitchen's back door conveniently led out into the herb and vegetable garden, and the estate's gardeners had apparently been doing an excellent job in maintaining it. Kasumi hummed happily and felt at peace with herself.

Zeha walked down the small door to the wine cellar, a dark room down a steep staircase. She could see a candle holder built into the wall at the base of the stairs. Things were going well. She was taking a lead role in the house and was reasonably certain she could manipulate most if not all the members of this household into relying upon her. Yes, everything was going to plan she thought as she put her foot down on the final step of the cellar stairs, only to feel little to no friction holding her foot to the wooden plank. Helplessly, her leg shot out from under her and she tumbled onto her backside and coasted down the last few steps with a bump-bumpity-bump, landing in a puddle of sticky wetness at the base of the stairs. It was all over her dress.

Shiina made her way towards the central hall once again and followed the directions to the laundry. With the pile of laundry in her hands, she couldn't see her feet as she stepped, but she managed to notice a long streak of slippery sheen running across the floor of the main hall into the laundry room door where she was heading. She paused to examine it. It was a clear layer of what could have been drool or slime or grease. Following the trail with her eye, she saw it led from the first floor of the west wing.

Ayeka found what she needed from Ariane's directions towards the closet and got busy cleaning the first room. It was tough and took longer than she had wished, but she managed to clean the room decently.

She called to Ariane in the first room to see if the spider-maid had finished her work. The princess, believing that she had done a decent job (albeit leaving every spiderweb untouched in the place out of respect for the hard work of her loyal subjects) told Ayeka that she had indeed finished.

Together they opened the third guest-room door and were shocked at what they saw. Layers of slick goop were everywhere - on the floor, on the walls, dripping from the ceiling chandalier, and pooling in damp splotches on the bed covers. The place looked a complete mess, and it was already only 45 minutes until the guests were due to arrive.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What in the hell........" Ayeka muttered as she stared into the room, a slight chill going up her spine as she eyed the slime covering the walls. After a moment, she glanced at Ariane and said; "We don't have much time, the masters guests will be here soon. You wait here, and try to figure out what this is, get those filthy covers off of the bed, and go check the next room to see if it's this filthy too. I'm going to go get a couple of mops and slop buckets." Ayeka immediately turned and rushed to the closet, getting more tools and hoping that they could finish the cleaning in time for the arrival of their masters guests.

(We're gonna get a Favor hit for this one....)

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

((I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of psychic powers. I don't see why I couldn't, say, use it to influence someone i.e. a seduction check, or just plain use it to mind blast i.e. a normal weapon attack, as one would expect from their maid weapon.))

Zehasael sat and glowered. If she were in peak form, she would smiply will this filth out of existance for crossing her. But she was not in good shape, metaphysically, and so she simply cursed it under her breath. It looked like she would be remaining in the kitchen and someone else would be serving dinner directly. Fantastic. Although... she had another idea...

Retrieving the bottle of wine she desired, she moved back up to the kitchen, still visibly in a bad mood. But she had a plan and she set her eyes on Kasumi, ready to put it into motion.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still bearing the mighty pile of Gomon's laundry on her arms, Shiina is heading towards the washing area when she stumbles upon a strange trail of slime or a similar substance. "Even more things to do..." she sighs, starting to follow after the trail and head towards the west wing. She couldn't leave it there, it was staining the floors quite heavily. But the source needed to be examined first, before she could mop it up, as there might be more of the stuff if it wasn't dealt with. So the blonde maid carefully follows the long line of goo, keeping on guard the best she could with the laundry mountain still there in her arms.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her surprisedd eyes Ariane saw the big mess, this could be a big challenge for both, but she will win for sure, not for the master of the house if not for her beloved mother. She heard the words of Ayeka perfectly and with a smile she said in her royal tone Dont worry we can do it at time, i will check the room and if the room is a mess i will look for Shiina to ask her help. Soon Ariane move the bed to avoid that more slime fall on it and then with caution take out the filty covers, she look for any spider in the room who could said her what happened, after that she leave the room and with caution make a peek before open the door of the next room.

If it was a mess she will look for Shiina, as she know where she could be. But if the room is not so bad, she will go to the second room to help Ayeka

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ahead of Shiina the slime trail seemed to head back down the long hallway, all the way to the furthest room, a door at the very end of the hall. Black and non-descript, it showed off none of the flourishes in woodwork that the other doors of the house seemed to demonstrate. The trail continued past the edge of the door, but when Shiina tried it, she found that the door didn't budge. There was a keyhole above the handle.

Ariane checked the next room but it appeared that this was the only place to have been decked out in muck. She then checked the room for any spider kin, but saw no sign of spiders, nor web. Ayeka meanwhile quickly located two large mops and a pair of buckets. She would have to fill them with water from the pump outside the mansion however. As she went down the stairs in the main hall, she quickly noticed what Shiina had discovered a little while earlier - that there was a slime trail across the first floor tiling, heading from the west wing to the laundry room, which was adjacent to the kitchen.

Zehasael righted herself, and then moved to grab the wine bottles. She stopped. What she had slipped on was more than just a simple puddle. The slippery substance was everywhere, not just on the floor but coating the wine bottles as well. A sudden sound of glass chinking against the uneven stone floor focused her attention on the furthest aisle among the racks. There was an odd gulping and squelching sound. Liquid was being poured. Her immediate thoughts of recovering from her messy uniform and her intentions with the young mortal Kasumi were pushed to the back of her mind as this new mystery presented itself.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After having walked some ways into the west wing, Shiina comes to a strange door leading to the room at the far back of the hallway. She eyes the door for a while as the slime leads to this particular door, it's nondescript design baffling her. "Does Master have even more strange hobbies? Is he keeping a slug farm or some ancient monstrosity in his lofty estate?" the blonde maid thinks, setting the laundry aside in a safe spot before starting to fiddle with the lock as the door didn't react to normal attempts to get it open. If that didn't help, then she force it open and deal with this staining menace once and for all.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Indeed Zeha's priorities shifted as something new presented itself, in all likelihood something responsible for her current state. There was only one recourse for that. As quietly as she could manage, which in all honesty was not amazingly by anyone's definition, she moved towards the noise, malice in her mind. She had yet been able to directly confront and source of her frequent misfortune and the chance to inflict some suffering, while not her primary nature, was still irresistible to her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The princess was glad that the last room was not a mess, she could start to clean it, but Ayeka will be confused if she is not in the slimy room. " More late i will start to put in every room one of my beloved subjects, any information of this house and the humans could be helpfull" she through as the cream haired girl leave the room. Using her spider speed, Ariane returned and look everywhere before free her extra hands to start to clean the slimy mess room with the availables tools in hand, trying to dont get dirty with the strange substance.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayeka began to sweat as she beheld the slime on the floors. There was no way that they could clean all of this up in under 40 minutes, and that was assuming that the masters guests didn't arrive early. Rather than follow the trail of slime, Ayeka hurried outside to fill the buckets with water. The pink-haired girl left one of the buckets next to the slime and hurried upstairs as quickly as possible, and as soon as she spotted Ariane, she handed the cream-haired girl a bucket and a mop and calmly said; "There's more slime in the entrance hallway. Do what you can here while I go clean that up. I'll be back as soon as I can!" With that, she took a mop downstairs and started cleaning the slime off of the floor.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ariane glad eyes after saw the maid returning were filled with anguish. No way... i will give my best, at least the last room was not a mess. But maybe we will need help to clean all this at time. If you find someone who had finished, please ask their help. Ariane said as the other maid go away, she know that maybe the other maid want to give a great impression, but if they work dont end well, all the group will be damaged and even the reputation of Gomon. The princess take the bucket and mop to the room and start to clean with all her spirit, she will not give up against this little mess compared with the big filth room of Mother´s Harem when she really had need to calm her lust, all the males and woman vessels really get full of smex and eggs in all their holes, she had been the person in charge twice to learn to be a maid and even she clean some of the filthy humanoid creatures and the beautiful little babies than they give birth. Ariane get brushed a little as she think about when she will had her own group of slaves, maybe some of the maids could be happy to turn into her vessel if she make them their friends, the princess will take care of them with all her love as they give birth to her royal family without rest, as the others vessels looks like love it so much.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In the cellar, Zeha rounded the final corner, death gleaming in her eyes, to find three gray blobs mucking around before her. One clump was on the ceiling, another among the wine racks, and a third on the floor, using a makeshift hand/tendril to up-end a bottle of fine wine and pour its contents all over itself, turning the gray thing quickly into a fine burgundy color.

The three blobs immediately sense her malevolent presence, and the two non-drinking blobs scatter with surprising speed, the one on the ceiling slipping through some cracks in the overhead boards, while the other squeezes through the wines over to the next aisle. The lone drinking blob continues to guzzle the wine, growing slightly larger as it does so.

Pulling out some hair pins, the former expert trainee in securities sets herself to the task of opening the strange, non-descript black door. Shiina hums a victory tune as she manages to jimmy the lock and a satisfying click announces her success. The door opens outwards, and she is staring at a small stone landing of a stairwell that goes both upwards and downwards. The slime trail seems to be leading down. Deciding for the moment to follow the trail, Shiina carefully descends.

She arrives in what could only properly be termed a prison. A line of four cages, is set against the side of the room, with another black door leading to another room on the far side, off to her left. To her immediate right is a strange glowing green circle etched into the wall, giving the room an eerie glow. The only other light sources are two oil lamps hanging from iron loops on the ceiling, and they illuminate enough to show that the slime covers most of this hallway, and leads not only through the far door but also up to the wall with the glowing circle.

Through the far black door, a muffled voice can be heard groaning and perhaps... crying?

In the messy guestroom, Ariane had managed to drift off into a day dream about offering some of these maids an honored place in her royal breeding chamber. As a perfectly bred Arachne princess, Ariane would produce many eggs, and it would be nice to have birth mothers that she was fond of deliver the new line of royalty into the world.

During this day dream, Ariane failed to notice immediately that the pool of gray slime in the middle of the bed had begun to move, creeping ever closer to the spider girl as she worked to mop up the muck off one of the walls. Only in the final stage of it's leap towards her did Ariane notice it zooming towards her.

(Athletics defense, unless you would like to justify another category?)

Ayeka busily mopped the slime trail that had wound its way across the main floor. Anger and frustration mounted, along with her perspiration. No time... there wasn't enough time!

Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted movement coming from the Laundry Room. Something was trying to squeeze itself underneath the crack in the door, out into the main room. It was beginning to succeed, whatever it was, as a small gray blob began to appear. By the way new slime seemed to squirt on the bottom of the door, Ayeka was certain that this creature was the source of all their current woes.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

A flicker of irritation flashed across Zehasael's face as two of her would-be victims escaped, but she still had one to subjegate so ti didn't dampen her mood too poorly. Assuming a fighting stance, she lowered an arm to point squarely at it. "It's time to learn your place, filth," she declared with an evil grin. Being still fairly young, she had to mature out of certain melodramatic habits her kind seemed to possess in their youth.

The flight of the others was enough for her to be convinced these things had enough of a mind, and so she lashed out at it, primarily intent on immobilising it to ensure it wouldn't also make a getaway. Then she could make it suffer for its grevious crimes against her. Besides, if she could capture it, she had conclusive proof of something to blame for the mess down here.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unleashing all her pent up fury at the gray blob, Zehasael sent her mental attack hurling towards. it. Finding little in the way of higher intellect, she focused on overloading its instinctive urges and then fought her way to its pain center. Gripping onto this, she crushed down upon it and then flung the creature against the wall with her mind, with enough force to splat it, but at the last moment she stopped its flight.

The blob shuddered and wailed, and then congealed into a helpless immobilized ball of muck.

Zeha had the creature now. Its small mind had been child's play.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Zehasael gave a cruel smile, and gingerly took the ball of goo in her hands, delicately keeping it held just off her fingers so that by all appearance it was touching her, without actually touching it and risking yet more mess. Feeling the rush of power, she reached out with her mind and grabbed at the bottle of wine she had been seeking, bringing it over to her before carefully making her way back up the stairs, taking care not to slip once more. Sle placed the bottle of wine down in the kitchen, still grasping the blob, and left the room in search of the mysterious Fade; it seemed a good plan to inform him that the manor had an infestation and she had the proof of that with her.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The princess suddenly sense the move of the creature thanks to her spider senses, in the instant her additional eyes appear in her face and noted who was the guilty of this mess. Without thinking twice she send her web to activate an easy trap and in an instant she pull the chandalier of the ceiling in the perfect direction to splash the creature

Action: Use trap ability and athletic is fine.