What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ]マーレと黒き海の迷宮 / Yumenamakon-Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (RJ225365, RE225365)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
aww yeah seems like a good stuff can't wait to play it :D

alan0n

Reputation score
Anyone picked it up yet? Curious if its worth a buy.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you kindly Blackwolf. Game looks good and has the stuff I like to see in HRPG games. Have high hopes.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's pretty good, make sure you keep separate saves if you want to see all the in battle rape as it will just slow you down with all the negative debuffs you'll get.

Foopert

Reputation score
I appreciate the link Blackwolf, but it seems to link to only a 499.9 MB blank FILE. How should I go about running this?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I haven't finished downloading it myself yet, but try renaming it to .zip or .rar

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I appreciate the link Blackwolf, but it seems to link to only a 499.9 MB blank FILE. How should I go about running this?
Yeah that was my bad, It should be fine now for others but like jesus said just rename the file and add .rar to the end of it and it should work. Sorry about that.

I am going to bed now yall have fun.

Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how to hook text from this game? I'm fairly new to ITH and all I get is 00000.000000 spams. I have tried other RPGMaker games and it succeeded but this one is different.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how to hook text from this game? I'm fairly new to ITH and all I get is 00000.000000 spams. I have tried other RPGMaker games and it succeeded but this one is different.
I've run into the same problem myself, quite a few games do it too. I think it's related to some kind of timer

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OK fine, i was doing fine to the end of the game, fighting some kid of fusionated goo when the fucking game i dont know how have deleted my save files, so fuck it, im gonna wait for some save data, because i have been fucking farming like 2h
and all gone shit now, so thats it im gonna wait if some gentlemen can upload his save,, ty

PD> Sorry for my Sucking english

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well all the CG are good, and i almost at the last boss, finding CG are fun in this game because all of them are good.

And for many 00 at hook. try push A button after dialogue. it will open text log for the last 3 sentence in the game without 00 pop up, try push A button after ITH finish copy the sentence because if not they will not translate the log text sentence. I play it like that and no problem understanding everything in the game.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well all the CG are good, and i almost at the last boss, finding CG are fun in this game because all of them are good.

And for many 00 at hook. try push A button after dialogue. it will open text log for the last 3 sentence in the game without 00 pop up, try push A button after ITH finish copy the sentence because if not they will not translate the log text sentence. I play it like that and no problem understanding everything in the game.
Hey dude do you mind uploading your save if you've beaten the game yet? Sorry for the begging, Just dl'd the game, and when I played the demo, I wasn't particularly fond of the grinding. H-combat is tight though.

Auraztai

Reputation score
So I figured out how to get rid of the 00:00 spams. There is a script with "高性能タイマ" in the name. I deleted this script and there is no more spam! I do not know if this has any consequences so if you do this, make a back up.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I figured out how to get rid of the 00:00 spams. There is a script with "高性能タイマ" in the name. I deleted this script and there is no more spam! I do not know if this has any consequences so if you do this, make a back up.
What do you mean by script? I tried extracting all the files but I still don't see the script or anything with a Japanese name.
Edit: I found the scripts file in the data folder but what are you using to open it? The save file editor doesn't display it properly.

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I can share my save.. though the good one are the event scene in the battle (if you understand), and not just the CG alone. The gallery room have all the monster ready for battle in save 14, CG only are in save 15 (missing 2 repeated scene only (can say already 99%)), and final boss at save 16. There's no 'Event with CG' room in the gallery, if you want that, go to save 14 and fight the enemy.

But I think it's better if you play it yourself... not much grinding needed because the enemy give so much exp in 1 fight. I think using this power save will make you can't understand how the event CG in the battle works because there's 2~3 event scene in 1 type enemy battle, and it's generated a bit randomly after your Mp or Hp become 0 or your EP become 100. I think you will miss a lot of good scene if you dont understand how the battle works.

p.s. and if you hard to hook because of the 00 time, i already explain this in post a bit above. Try push A button after dialogue. it will open text log for the last 3 sentence in the game without 00 pop up, try push A button after ITH finish copy the sentence because if not they will not translate the log text sentence. I play it like that and no problem understanding everything in the game.

well i like the genre of this game so it's not a chore for me, and I like corrupting my character so much lol. If anyone ask the genre of this game it's Corruption, Tentacle , Hypnosis, Parasite inside Body, Tattoo/Marking, Inflation (a little), Birth, Marvelous Body with Big Boobs and Twintail, duh~ . The amount of event with Tentacle 70%, Slime 15%, Humanoid 15%

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I seem to have activated some kind of auto-battle and can't figure out how to revert it

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I seem to have activated some kind of auto-battle and can't figure out how to revert it
In your spell-list outside of combat there's a spell that looks like a mirror or something, click that again