What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ]マーレと黒き海の迷宮 / Yumenamakon-Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (RJ225365, RE225365)

Nobuna94

Lurker
Reputation score
If you got marking&lust(debuff) from orc and already have two passive from defeated by many orc and marked too many by orc. Try go to town then back to inside the inn and Marie will said something automaticly and that event will trigger.

still can't x'D

or i'm doing it wrong?

Attachments

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Maybe you need to craft one of the items from underneath the Inn and use the bed with the corresponding item, along with the other prerequisites mentioned?

Nobuna94

Lurker
Reputation score
i already got the marking and lust.
Marking and 2 little love and one big love

as for the item, i don't know which item to craft

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i already got the marking and lust.
Marking and 2 little love and one big love

as for the item, i don't know which item to craft
It's a bit randomly generated after all and i think that's the only requirement, after all the game said how to get the event after you finish the game and they told you how to get the missing one. I got it after walking a bit around town and go back to the inn, or maybe you need high EP as well?

the clue is this 何度も淫紋状態になって宿に入ると……

And you won't trigger it again unless it's your second playtrough

Last edited:

axelries

Reputation score
So I am stuck in the part where those roses who dont move, but if you pass right besides them you fight them. There is a magic circle that doesn't let me pass,is there a walk-trough for this game?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I am stuck in the part where those roses who dont move, but if you pass right besides them you fight them. There is a magic circle that doesn't let me pass,is there a walk-trough for this game?
Just go back to town for some event

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After investigating the magic circle at least once, use the nearby sparkling spot to leave the cave. There will be some monsters at the docks, and after defeating them, the magic circle will be gone.

Edit: In short, what the person above me said.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After some time I decided to just HACK IT. nyaa- :)
Game play its self is nothing special it feels like a slap together design feel to after playing on GOD MOD. nyaa-
Original game set up is a nice intro, nice rooms, average town/village, average ship dock, & cheap a dungeon places that goes on and on for a long time until you reach the end and do not go to the center of the star portal at the end go over a little and down you should find another path and just follow that to the FINAL BOSS layer (Good Luck). nyaa-
Working on partially translating the game now. nyaa- :D
Im going to add a thing at start where you can either enjoy the story mode, freeplay, or go straight to CG. nyaa- :p
That way anyone can have fun with the game. nyaa-
Plans: Story mode - normal start up of the game. nyaa-
Freeplay - You just get teleported to a different game play style but similar to story mode it just have more free dome. nyaa-
Also most of the maps are going to be cheap looking to... nyaa-
(Im not pixy artist so it would help of people just donated me some good map layouts and some other designs. nyaa-) =T_T=
(Note: Freeplay is just an exploration type of game play is how im going to set it up but IDK if Im going to implement freeplay yet. nyaa-)
CG - Very self explanatory it where you get teleported directly to CG map to look at all the juicy content that is NSFW LOL. nyaa-
I will translate some of the weapons, armors, items, and ETC that I feel that needs a translation. nyaa-
(Im just translating the things that the player can use such as skills and useful items and choices. nyaa- Will not translate text in story mode after the beginning start or CG exclude editions i made. nyaa- Free play should be fully English to let you know. nyaa-)
(It will take some time to get it done since Im in collage now... nyaa-) XD

Thank You For Reading This. nyaa-

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I get rid of the parasite?
There is no way to get rid of them while in dungeons because they got no release timer what so ever on it. nyaa-
1538362576930.png

Also seriously you guys that gave me a sad face on my post above. nyaa-
This game was copied and slap together because when i was going through
the common events I found the some events was simply deleted and some
was not even connected to anything... nyaa- Even some of the images in
the game folder was not being used... nyaa- That is the saddest part I found
so far. nyaa-
Like what did this game creator do get lazy and copied then tried to blend
the pixels in? nyaa- :cry: (Orange arrows point to the mistakes that the
game creator made. nyaa-)
Is going to try and work on fixing that to... nyaa- It hurts my soul to see decent
RPG H game have picture bugs in it. nyaa- XD

Yep i feel the sad face of yours to omegaism. nyaa-:cry::cry::cry: (Wish game maker of this game put more effort into this game(y)). nyaa-
Since Im not much of a game creator Im just messing with the freeplay maps LOL. nyaa-
Yep i have decided to make an side story to the main game story LOL. nyaa-

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is his first game so I suppose it's not surprising to see amateur mistakes. The cut corners for content usually implies has had a reason for rushing the game out to sale but I don't know Japanese to ask. At the very least, he did a decent job with combat rape and corruption with an already strong main character to avoid most the grinding habits that kills boners. If he does a second game it should prove to be much better.

By the way, I wouldn't consider 'modding' the game without the developer's permission. Making a translation is usually the exception given the only thing that's done is interpreting the game in a different language which is always beneficial for popularity reasons, but adding content and rewriting the story can mislead people if people found it out of context or through searching, and that can hurt the creator. Not saying people wouldn't just realize it's fake stuff, but I have seen my fair share of neanderthals with money.

Also, you probably shouldn't double post, some people get triggered by that.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is his first game so I suppose it's not surprising to see amateur mistakes.
Yea that it not what Im pointing out to... nyaa-
To put it in a simple format I think this game creator have stolen some elses game and have made it their own or tried to... nyaa- (but I have no congrete proof so I will keep the rest of my nasty comments of this game creator to my self. nyaa-)

Also I did this in paint like 5 seconds ago LOL. nyaa- (Just not to much into it so I left the kitty bowl infront of her because it look more nice that way. nyaa-
Before 1538366305416.png After 1538365660003.png 1538365439540.png

Well that is finished of editing that croppied image, I wonder what else I can add to my freeplay game mode LOL. nyaa- XD
(And no im not trying to put a bad rep on this game creator either because this could very well be his work and not someone elses, it just gets me so aggravated when I see something that looks be stolen and the thief is making free money by doing it. nyaa- :mad: Like not cool dude (n). nyaa- On the other hand I would not mind it as much if it was free to download type because it would go under creative means such as what im doing right now... nyaa- :) I will release the translation data for the game when finished, but as for map datas and such that may stay with me for now... nyaa-)

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Partial translation is up @here. nyaa-
If anyone want some english. nyaa- XD

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to make her a sex addict?
Yea the way to do that is waste all your MP on stupid things until mp is at 5 or 0 this will make it easier for monsters to constrain you. nyaa-

After they contain you, just keep selecting guard option and let them rape you like 2 or 3 times then try to run away or take them all out. nyaa-
(Also you should focus in wiping out almost all ones except 1 and let that 1 rape you. nyaa-
Also I found that if you get repeatedly raped, you might get to the point of no return because there would be to many trying to rape you and/or
0 HP means game over. nyaa-)

There is a thing called TP that I believe is her LUST or Arousal Bar which make her horny, MP is her magic power, and is theorized to also be
tied with her will power to resist being caught. nyaa-
(Past 90 is when the standing image changes to show her hornyness. nyaa-)

There are orgs in the game that can put a state I call 'Body Dildo Tattoo' on her as well. nyaa-

Last edited: