What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ]マーレと黒き海の迷宮 / Yumenamakon-Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (RJ225365, RE225365)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, that was it, thanks
At first I thought it was something to do with the options on the bed, which begs the question - what are those for?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, that was it, thanks
At first I thought it was something to do with the options on the bed, which begs the question - what are those for?
The option in bed are for event, There's six event in bed choices, The crafted item needed for the event comes from the basement. Craft material drops from defeating monster. You only need to craft 1 item each for each event.

Auraztai

Reputation score
What do you mean by script? I tried extracting all the files but I still don't see the script or anything with a Japanese name.
Edit: I found the scripts file in the data folder but what are you using to open it? The save file editor doesn't display it properly.
If you extracted it with Alldecrypter then you're half way there. There is another button where you can "generate Game rvproj2". Do that and it should create a .rvproj2 file where the extract folder is. Then you copy that to where you have the game.exe.

What I'm using to open this file is the rpgmaker vx ace software(I bought it from Steam). I think there is a free trial for it but not sure. I bought it while it was on sale.

Once you can open it up in rpgmaker vx ace, you can go to tools---> Script editor and then scroll down to find the script to delete.

Hope this helps.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you extracted it with Alldecrypter then you're half way there. There is another button where you can "generate Game rvproj2". Do that and it should create a .rvproj2 file where the extract folder is. Then you copy that to where you have the game.exe.

What I'm using to open this file is the rpgmaker vx ace software(I bought it from Steam). I think there is a free trial for it but not sure. I bought it while it was on sale.

Once you can open it up in rpgmaker vx ace, you can go to tools---> Script editor and then scroll down to find the script to delete.

Hope this helps.
Would you be a dear and upload the edited rvproj2 or scripts.rvdata2 for those of us that don't have the RPGMaker software?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is a quick fix for the Timer 00 spam. Just unplack it and replace it with your data folder. Make sure your game is unencrypted and unpacked first. The fix also include a quick partial I cooked up for the game...

Turns out the authors timer script tries to count every millisecond on every frame the games draws. I toned it down to every 2 frames. Not sure how this will affect game progression but technically the timer still works in the background so if there are timer sensitive events this fix shouldn't affect this. My best guess is that none of the events needs millisecond accurate timer...

PS: Kudos to Auraztai for pointing me into the right direction ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks a lot! This is so helpful, especially right at the start with those menu choices.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Mainly the UI and some of the choices.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Awesome dude, thanks

Shinxix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
End of the 4th floor is a magic seal that blocks the path, I can't figure out how to get past. Anybody know?
My bad, I had to go back to town and use the southern exit to proceed.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Here is a quick fix for the Timer 00 spam. Just unplack it and replace it with your data folder. Make sure your game is unencrypted and unpacked first. The fix also include a quick partial I cooked up for the game...

Turns out the authors timer script tries to count every millisecond on every frame the games draws. I toned it down to every 2 frames. Not sure how this will affect game progression but technically the timer still works in the background so if there are timer sensitive events this fix shouldn't affect this. My best guess is that none of the events needs millisecond accurate timer...

Thanks a lot for the help!

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game title: マーレと黒き海の迷宮
Transliteration (direct): Maare to Kuroki Umi no Meikyuu
Transliteration: Maehle to Kuroki Umi no Meikyuu
Translation: Maehle and the Black Sea Labyrinth

Dev circle; ゆめなまこん
Transliteration: Yume na Makon
Literal meaning (tentative): Dreamy Hemp Bundle

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hm. when i get to 100 tp. I get three options, one of which is unable to be selected (it's a star as the first choice) any advice? All i get to choose from is the 2nd / 3rd choices. 2nd being tp back to crystal and 3rd being...continue being raped?

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's asking if you wanna give up, first option is a star aka ignore choice, second is yes, third is no

Reputation score

Sorry, I'm not very good with this, but placing Data file into game folder did not change much, and I have unchecked all read-only option in every folder.

Futhermore, I can't find the data folder anywhere.

Not sure what is the meaning of unpack either.

Can someone please help me?

Edit: Downloaded All decrypter but it shows:"error:Unable to access jarfile"

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sorry, I'm not very good with this, but placing Data file into game folder did not change much, and I have unchecked all read-only option in every folder.

Futhermore, I can't find the data folder anywhere.

Not sure what is the meaning of unpack either.

Can someone please help me?

Edit: Downloaded All decrypter but it shows:"error:Unable to access jarfile"
It's an RPGMaker VX Ace game, right? So, you'll need to follow these steps:

1. Download a tool for decrypting RPG Maker VX Ace games. All Decrypter/RPG Maker Decrypter by Falo is a typical one. you can find it by
2. Open the decrypter, go File -> Open File, and navigate to the folder you have the game in. Select the file that ends in an .rgss3a extension.
3. Choose Tools -> Extract All Files. It will work, and then create a folder in the same place as you have the Decrypter exe, called Extract.
4. Open the Extract folder, and copy the Data and Graphics folder inside. Paste those folders into the same place as your game (i.e. in the same folder you found the rgss3a).
5. Rename the rgss3a to something else, so that the game doesn't try and look there. I normally just change the extension to rgss3aold or something.
6. Now paste the fixed/translated Data file in the same place, so that it overwrites files from the Data folder you put in here from the Decrypter.

And then it should all work.

Reputation score
It's an RPGMaker VX Ace game, right? So, you'll need to follow these steps:

And then it should all work.
Many thanks man, really appreciate your effort for willing to teach an IT idiot like me. It worked well.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want to ask how to trigger this orc event?
If you got marking&lust(debuff) from orc and already have two passive from defeated by many orc and marked too many by orc. Try go to town then back to inside the inn and Marie will said something automaticly and that event will trigger.