What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ]マーレと黒き海の迷宮 / Yumenamakon-Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (RJ225365, RE225365)

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what game version is your Partial translation?

Also, thanks for the reply and thanks for the translation :)

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is 1.0. nyaa-
Y U ask? nyaa-
Because after downloading it i realized that there was already version 1.03 and i know it is difficult to make a translation, that's why i was just curious.

Thank you again for the translation, i would like to play it 100% translated if there was any possibility.

[Sorry for bad English]

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Because after downloading it i realized that there was already version 1.03 and i know it is difficult to make a translation, that's why i was just curious.

Thank you again for the translation, i would like to play it 100% translated if there was any possibility.

[Sorry for bad English]
Speaking of ver 1.03, I only found ver 1.01 on the usual websites, do you know where I can get the last one?

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't post often but, I just want to say that the next iteration of games the developer makes has potential.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[Sorry for bad English]
No problem for bad English. nyaa-
As for the 100% translation that would take a 1 week to a month to do. nyaa-
Don't 4 get I'm in collage to... nyaa- XD

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
this game have a lot of potensial and good art, just i don't know (more like forget :ROFLMAO:) what missing from the game

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game have a lot of potensial and good art, just i don't know (more like forget :ROFLMAO:) what missing from the game
Well for sure, Too linear (No open world or quest at all), lack of interaction with npc (whats the point of npc in this game anyway, they don't need them at all), and a bit more CG won't hurt at least 30 or 40++ base CG variant and the game can be considered long and good game, here it's only about 15~20 base CG. The story are mediocre but who cares, the battle ero scene are already top notch even though the battle mechanic can still be improved.

This game can be the example that good ero scene is the point of succesfull eroge even though the scene are few. They focus to improve and develop every little few ero scene they have into a situation that can be considered hot and erotic, with some good dialogue narrating the situation too (not too long or too short dialogue). Some h-games tended to make scenes too complicated with long narration or speech, and some tended to make so many CG and no development for their H-CG at all. Gameplay, story, and battle mechanic are just a bonus in h-games (I think), or at least you need one that can be considered good luckily this game have good artist , even sometimes mediocre artist can make good h-games if they really focus on developing every scenes like black panda and Creature Hunter, they have mediocre artist, but good ero scenes too and the game mechanic are replacing the good artist handicap.

Last edited:

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I figured out how to get rid of the 00:00 spams. There is a script with "高性能タイマ" in the name.
script: ひきも記・高性能タイマー
Instead of deleting it, set "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = false"

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Go to discord for any conversations of this game pls. nyaa-
I will be in there most of the time just ping me. nyaa-

easy85

Reputation score
Just a friendly reminder that the game will be released on steam (and other stores) on May 10 by Kagura Games - of course with full english translation and uncensored (censorship was kinda mild in this one but it still will nice to play it without mosaics).

Links: , , .

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Steam release just landed and the patch released with it, but jp save files don't transfer over to the english version.

We're gonna have to start again, lads.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's no way in hell I'd buy an H game on steam, that's just asking to see your library deleted one day without recompense. I'd wait till they release it on dlsite or DMM.

easy85

Reputation score
There's no way in hell I'd buy an H game on steam, that's just asking to see your library deleted one day without recompense. I'd wait till they release it on dlsite or DMM.
You don't have to buy it on steam - the game is available on Mangagamer and jastUSA, too. It's even better to buy it there since afaik they are already uncensored 18+ releases while steam version has to be patched.

I don't think the game will be available on dlsite or dmm since they are competition to Kagura as publishers

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You don't have to buy it on steam - the game is available on Mangagamer and jastUSA, too. It's even better to buy it there since afaik they are already uncensored 18+ releases while steam version has to be patched.

I don't think the game will be available on dlsite or dmm since they are competition to Kagura as publishers
Kagura won't sell on japanese site where the original japanese game dev are selling.

As for Steam, the only safe method for people not to know you're playing H game on it is... to create another account only for the H game (and don't add friend there :D )

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
As for Steam, the only safe method for people not to know you're playing H game on it is... to create another account only for the H game (and don't add friend there :D )
You could also just move the game files out of your steam directory after installing and then hide it from your library.