What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

@LordofRopes: First, your avatar cracks me up, Sir Rope! Second, this is a hype stove now! That's... awesome!

Thank you. I pride myself on my wit.

I like what you're doing with Aylia's story. My only qualm is that there isn't enough rope in the game (or really, any). Rope helps make any story more interesting.

Thank you. I pride myself on my wit.

I like what you're doing with Aylia's story. My only qualm is that there isn't enough rope in the game (or really, any). Rope helps make any story more interesting.

I absolutely concur with this statement!!

Because it help tie up the story?
No, because bondage is awesome.

This brings up a question, which I hope wasn't already asked. Will Aylia get tied up at some point in the game? I bet Bogwort would have a lot of ideas to take advantage of a situation like that.

No, because bondage is awesome.

This brings up a question, which I hope wasn't already asked. Will Aylia get tied up at some point in the game? I bet Bogwort would have a lot of ideas to take advantage of a situation like that.

wow yeah, i wanna see that !

hype.. hype...

May the hype stove be turned off now?

Complete games with translations:

Virgin Island
Violated Heroine
Ariadne (Kind of, but still a good game)
Arms Devicer (not as much corruption, but a quality branching experience)

That should give you about 40 hours of fun :D

@LordofRopes: First, your avatar cracks me up, Sir Rope! Second, this is a hype stove now! That's... awesome!

Thanks! Hopefully in the meantime we will get to see a game update ;) ;) *nudge* *nudge*

Anyone know a game with similar features? I need something to play while I wait for Chapter 1 to come out. I am looking for an RPG or Action game where the main character can become corrupt and addicted to sex. Similar to what this game says it has but I didn't see too much of that in the prologue.

In Addition to Yummys post:
take a look at Noxian Nights: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27550

So yummy, are we there yet? ;)

Reactions: WsE

Complete games with translations:

Virgin Island
Violated Heroine
Ariadne (Kind of, but still a good game)
Arms Devicer (not as much corruption, but a quality branching experience)

That should give you about 40 hours of fun :D

You can add:
-Sangeki of Gear
-Rhode's Fortress (Very nice combat system, but most of the game is on rails)
-Saki Quest
-Married Warrior Emma (NTR, but Female PoV and not really heavy)
-Mature quest (But tedious on some aspects)

Lesser quality (IMO):
-Holy Knight Olyana
-Witch act
-Salvation

Even though it is not translated I still think Breath of Fire and Iron is just as good as Sangeki of Gear and Rhodes Fortress :)

Even though it is not translated I still think Breath of Fire and Iron is just as good as Sangeki of Gear and Rhodes Fortress :)

Is that another Scale Garden game? I'm a huge fan of SoG and RF but I don't think it would be anywhere near as good if not for the mostly superb English Translation done by fans. The scenarios that lead up to the sex is in my opinion one of the defining features of the games. The situation the girl is in and how she reacts makes it much better.

Bonus points for some animations as well as unique battle system in both SoG and RF.

it is his second game, the game before Sangeki of Gear... you will probably notice how the heroines bust size gets buffed for every game, especially if you visit his blog... -_-' Not that I mind :p

it is his second game, the game before Sangeki of Gear... you will probably notice how the heroines bust size gets buffed for every game, especially if you visit his blog... -_-' Not that I mind :p

yeah, that game is nice, but im not finding any working link nor translation on its thread, that game is already dead in this forum, on nyaa, there's no seeders..

CMIIW..

well this is not snageki thread....

well this is not snageki thread....

To get a bit back on track. Yummy released a new post today on his patreon. Basically he's explaining why progress has been a bit slow the past week. I hope he gets better soon, the hype train is still rolling for me tho ^^.

im checking this thread every 12 hours now..
the hype train is... well.. exceed expectation.. :D

Amateurs. I chose to receive an instant email notification every time someone posts. Pretty useful thing.

But to not derail the thread I'll share some news from Yummy's public post on Patreon (in case someone's too lazy to check his Patreon).

Bad news: Progress was slow as heck because of life and personal stuff.
Good news: "There is 1 CG, sound and the final playthrough. Even with all this, I think I'll probably finish the final CG later this week."

So keep the hype train-stove-rope-microwave-cameltoe running, because there's a chance YT will finish chap 1 in less than 3 months.

@YT Get well soon mate.

Back