What's new

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

WWwwwwhhhhhooooooaaaaaaa!!!!

Revamped artwork teaser!

Link:

:D
Duuuuude, it looks awesome. I almost feel bad when I think that you won't get any money for chapter 1.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Of which there have been two charges in total - one for chapter one (still forthcoming) and one for the Hunter's Quest translation. I think that is correct. Nothing else will be charged until Chapter 2 - best guess when THAT will happen...

Bottom line, Yummy isn't making $10K/mo...

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LMAO, 10k a month aint peanuts
I think you need to read the left part of his patreon where it says ''per Major game update''. And that has been one time, in May for Hunters Quest mostly.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of which there have been two charges in total - one for chapter one (still forthcoming) and one for the Hunter's Quest translation. I think that is correct. Nothing else will be charged until Chapter 2 - best guess when THAT will happen...

Bottom line, Yummy isn't making $10K/mo...
As Nuclearbomb said, I've only ran one pledged update. I never planned for chapter 1 to be a pledged update. If you look at the first page of my Patreon, it will list all the upcoming pledged updates. There will be 4 total for Aylia's Story.

Hoboy

Reputation score

I stand corrected, sir. I just knew there is still this impression that you're getting Lamborghini money when it's lucky to cover a decent bicycle...:D

Codemonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I stand corrected, sir. I just knew there is still this impression that you're getting Lamborghini money when it's lucky to cover a decent bicycle...:D
speaking of lamborghini's is it just me or does the Egoista look like the mach5 from speed racer?

anyways keep up the good work Yummy.

Hoboy

Reputation score

speaking of lamborghini's is it just me or does the Egoista look like the mach5 from speed racer?

anyways keep up the good work Yummy.
Yeah - just missing those little stabilizer bars on the back and the convertible option...

Last edited:

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stupid me assumed that everyone here has read the first post in this thread. What's the point of not reading it? I though we're in this thread because we are interested in this game, so why skip the part that explains everything?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stupid me assumed that everyone here has read the first post in this thread. What's the point of not reading it? I though we're in this thread because we are interested in this game, so why skip the part that explains everything?
Sadly people seem to just go and ask for downloads and whatnot, they don't even check the post before them sometimes.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LMAO, 10k a month aint peanuts
And who are you to decide what's the man supposed to spend his money on? If he wants to flood his house with peanuts, he has the goddamn right to do so!

Mavski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Veering back on topic, how are the last 2 CGs going Yummy?

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And who are you to decide what's the man supposed to spend his money on? If he wants to flood his house with peanuts, he has the goddamn right to do so!
100% correct. My boss can't tell me what i spend my money on either now can he? :p. It often seems like some patreons think they have control over a creator just because they support him/her. that's just not how it works ^^.

reworked artwork teaser was awesome btw. got some first class tickets on that hype train :D

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

100% correct. My boss can't tell me what i spend my money on either now can he? :p. It often seems like some patreons think they have control over a creator just because they support him/her. that's just not how it works ^^.

reworked artwork teaser was awesome btw. got some first class tickets on that hype train :D
Personally i am not in the first class wagon i am only a simple worker in steam locomotive for help by give coal to the steam locomotive :D

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Personally i am not in the first class wagon i am only a simple worker in steam locomotive for help by give coal to the steam locomotive :D
The only worker here is Yummy, the coals hes using to fire up the stove are the teasers.
and we are the stove.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's a, uh... different metaphor, to be sure.

TheVIK

Reputation score

Anyone know a game with similar features? I need something to play while I wait for Chapter 1 to come out. I am looking for an RPG or Action game where the main character can become corrupt and addicted to sex. Similar to what this game says it has but I didn't see too much of that in the prologue.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know a game with similar features? I need something to play while I wait for Chapter 1 to come out. I am looking for an RPG or Action game where the main character can become corrupt and addicted to sex. Similar to what this game says it has but I didn't see too much of that in the prologue.
Complete games with translations:

Virgin Island
Violated Heroine
Ariadne (Kind of, but still a good game)
Arms Devicer (not as much corruption, but a quality branching experience)

That should give you about 40 hours of fun :D

@LordofRopes: First, your avatar cracks me up, Sir Rope! Second, this is a hype stove now! That's... awesome!