What's new

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
ikr. experiencing things for the first time is such a magical feeling.
and you'd be doing the same thing again and again just to catch that magic.

man, nostalgia should be recognized as a drug

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
ikr. experiencing things for the first time is such a magical feeling.
and you'd be doing the same thing again and again just to catch that magic.

man, nostalgia should be recognized as a drug
I personally like finding new games, because of that first time feeling.
If a game ever tops an old favorite I usually feel way happier than when I originally found that one top game.

YuKitsune

Reputation score
I've found FOBS 2 months ago and I'm still jealous. Wish I could feel that again...

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
Fascinating, yes quite. Can you tell me doe how to find
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

latest save?
?
Unless I'm missing something, isn't it already the latest version?

1597784217686.png
1597784321190.png

Or if you prefer without adfly, get the save file just below the post above.

1597784358973.png

1597784668833.png

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
I had a nightmare today... that zell dropped new version of fobs out of nowhere, but I couldn't download it cuz internet where i'm now is shit.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
I had a nightmare today... that zell dropped new version of fobs out of nowhere, but I couldn't download it cuz internet where i'm now is shit.
I would have went dream aware then and there seeing a new update being dropped, no way in hell there'd be a new Fobs fuckin' ever.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I would have went dream aware then and there seeing a new update being dropped, no way in hell there'd be a new Fobs fuckin' ever.
I honestly think he's done developing solo and is just a pixel artist for Ansala now.
I prefer him to Ansala so it does feel like a waste in talent to me personally. Hopefully Zell can have full creative freedom over Shiro No Yakata even if it's being made in Unity with Ansala now. It'd be a shame if he never realizes his own ability as a "designer" instead of just a pixel artist, though I can't deny this is a more efficient production platform.

Zell's Ci-En is tagged reverse rape.
Ansala's is not.

They're different in what they enjoy sexually, BUT, zell's a pixel artist with high throughput. He was always complaining about having to "stop drawing" in order to program the enemies in and do what he wanted them to do. TitanAnteus' FOBS Viewer has so many unused girls in it with full animations, it's no surprise that Zell eventually came out and said that. If the partnership gets balanced where creative control gets passed back and worth this will most likely be a big win. If not, then well... Zell had a good run in my book.

We won't know how things stand until the release of SnY.

It is a shame for FOBS, but if you think back on it. FOBs has... tons of content. Like I can't think of any other pixel art platformer with more sex scenes and unique erotic scenarios. It probably won't ever be toppled.

Last edited:

Lynn

Reputation score
Well, an update just dropped but it doesn't look like it adds much unfortunately..

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
but mouse is in version A tho isnt she?
A version can't get anymore updates because it's literally reached a limit in the amount of resources he can add to it, before 2D Fighter Maker 2nd refuses to compile. All new content has to be added to B version.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A version can't get anymore updates because it's literally reached a limit in the amount of resources he can add to it, before 2D Fighter Maker 2nd refuses to compile. All new content has to be added to B version.
but then how did the mouse got an update if mouse is in A and not B? im realy just confused

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
but then how did the mouse got an update if mouse is in A and not B? im realy just confused
I don't understand what you're confused by.
FOBS B version also has the rabbit enemies remember.

He just put the panel for mouse's second scene in B version.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't understand what you're confused by.
FOBS B version also has the rabbit enemies remember.

He just put the panel for mouse's second scene in B version.
version B doesnt have a mouse tho or is it just a pannel in the gallery randomly placed?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Panel location:
- east of the purple abomination door in the derelict mansion
- mouse is home, east of the footsie Neko, past the kamaitachi

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having trouble with the mouse panel.
I went to the right of the Slime dolls, but it just leads me to a save point, door to the abomination and a purple 12-block wall blocking the way. I haven't seen any emblem past the Slime Dolls, nor past the Purple Abomination. No skills work on it either. Am I doing something wrong, or am I bugged?

Attachments

Last edited: