What's new

ThatMintyMan

Reputation score
This is a FOBS demo.
If my eyes tell me right, that looks to be old monsters getting animations touched up again. So we could see an update based entirely on updating old animations that don't meet the quality the more modern ones do.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If my eyes tell me right, that looks to be old monsters getting animations touched up again. So we could see an update based entirely on updating old animations that don't meet the quality the more modern ones do.
Quite possible. The Ant girl also got her animations redone in the next demo too.
But uh, I'd have to say it's likely FOBS is getting an overhaul with Ansala doing programming, given that there's a few of SA's effects flying about during scenes. I'm not sure if Ansala can imitate Zell's unique capture methods and hopefully things won't be dragged down to SA's level of capture being "smack it a bunch of times and fuck it" for all of the cast.

Manoloman

Reputation score
So I have been through this website to see about the demo, I don't understand japanese and google translate doesn't help much, do I have to pay to play the demos?

Snikku

Reputation score
Yeah with Fantia you subscribe to a certain amount to see posts, and I believe you can also pay to see previous posts.
Its a pretty awful system, I think I'd pay immediately to even just demo the Shiro no Yakata and FoBS gamesif they were on DLSite

LonelyLich

Reputation score
Honestly intrested in seeing what he does after the animation revamp. Since his blog mostly just has the horror game stuff on it.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for a dumb question but I saw a gallery involving a futa purple succubus in this on a gallery but can't find it in game. Am I missing something?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know what's happened to monstergirlunlimited.net? Is it dead? I'm fairly sure it's not just me, it's been unavailable for a while now.

They hosted a really excellent written guide which is linked in the OP, but with the site down I'm not sure what to use as an alternative. I hate watching videos. 😔

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for a dumb question but I saw a gallery involving a futa purple succubus in this on a gallery but can't find it in game. Am I missing something?
Pretty sure there's no futa in this game. There was something floating around from Zell in which the MC is turned into a female by a specific enemy, but he never put that to use. In general, there are several sprites Zell showed off without ever implementing them into any of his projects so far. Doesn't mean they're off the table yet, though.

Snikku

Reputation score
While I've seen some posts that may imply the blue haired ghost may still be used and put into the game, I don't think I've seen the futa succ assets in some time.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pretty sure there's no futa in this game. There was something floating around from Zell in which the MC is turned into a female by a specific enemy, but he never put that to use. In general, there are several sprites Zell showed off without ever implementing them into any of his projects so far. Doesn't mean they're off the table yet, though.
Aaah, so that was just a possible sprites. Too bad thats like my favorite thing lol

yopoke9121

Reputation score
Does anyone know what's happened to monstergirlunlimited.net? Is it dead? I'm fairly sure it's not just me, it's been unavailable for a while now.

They hosted a really excellent written guide which is linked in the OP, but with the site down I'm not sure what to use as an alternative. I hate watching videos. 😔
Yeah, I have exactly this issue as well. Anyone have a static copy downloaded? Elsewhere on the web I can only manage to find outdated guides for 1.16 at the latest.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
did this game pause development or did zell finish that secondary horror? game he started working on?
Also, oof @ that ban. Yeah not deserved

Agus2123

Reputation score
Hello! Sorry for my bad English language ... (I'm Spanish but I use XD translator) I wanted to know if there is a way to have 100% of the memory of Forest of the blue in version 1.19. Can you pass it to me through the link?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad