What's new

Zone

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zone

Yeah, not all of us(probably the majority) likes body distortion. It would be nice if someone could post that version up as well.

Not my link, just reposting from somewhere else. (Should be 1.1)

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Zone's stuff is top quality for flash. The only thing that usually beats his quality is actual gaming companies.

HK5 is pretty good. More so than the past versions of this.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zone's stuff is top quality for flash. The only thing that usually beats his quality is actual gaming companies.

HK5 is pretty good. More so than the past versions of this.
Believe it or not, Zone Sama is a girl. I know I don't exactly have solid proof of this, but I read in a Newgrounds conversation she had replied that she was a girl. I can't find it though, it's lost somewhere among all her forum crap. 0_e

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Believe it or not, Zone Sama is a girl. I know I don't exactly have solid proof of this, but I read in a Newgrounds conversation she had replied that she was a girl. I can't find it though, it's lost somewhere among all her forum crap. 0_e
well if Zone is a girl..........nope I won't accept it, that's just too epic

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Kinda funny that I've read the completely opposite where he replied he's a man.

Personaly I think we should just refer to Zone as an "e"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I think Zone purposely tries to confuse us by pretending it's both.

Maybe it's a hermaphrodite?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think that stuff about him being a girl was just a rumor that got started somehow an refuses to die since someone always still brings it up at random. There is actually a girl that makes hentai flashes though. The one that does Project X.

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really wont know who Zone is unless they can really prove that they are and can give evidence.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that stuff about him being a girl was just a rumor that got started somehow an refuses to die since someone always still brings it up at random. There is actually a girl that makes hentai flashes though. The one that does Project X.
vanja is another that comes to mind (although her games are not nearly as fun as project x)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

According to his/her blog Zone has and updated and fixed version of HG5. I'm sorry I don't have an upload link. :(

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Since nobody has posted this yet i might as well just put the link here im sure somebody might find this new mini loop interesting

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this stuff was made without participation of the Zone-archive, but...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

vanja is another that comes to mind (although her games are not nearly as fun as project x)
Madhettie here is also a chick and working on Jungle girl.

SSF4 flash is quite cool

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

xj9 preview is on the site now. full version releases on the 16th.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

XJ9... As in My Life as a Teenage Robot?
Okay yeah, I've always kind of been interested in the rule 34 for her, but even as a no-talent kind of guy, I have to wonder is it really that hard to draw her? I mean her art style is really simple. Does it really take all of September and half of October to make a Flash animation of her?

Of course, it does look pretty good, like everything Zone makes, so I'm not really in a position to criticize.