What's new

VN/TEXT [ZyX] Lightning Warrior Raidy / Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy / 雷の戦士ライディ

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thunder Warrior Raidy

I found this somewhere, so, i guess it is good to share :cool:, it's the english one

Salut a Vous !
I haven't downloaded it, but it doesn't seem to be the English one. I've found the same file names and sizes from over a year ago.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Shall I download it and check for the health of these forums? What do you guys think. Potential virus waiting to happen?

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

no virus

someone bought premium from that thread. these games above is a bonus for you and if more people buy premium from that thread I will upload more games
The Raidy links are the same as in the post above, the rest is offtopic.
Your post is completely redundant.

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the hell is going on here? :cool:

Why can't people share (legit) stuff out of the goodness of their hearts anymore instead of trying to get a profit from something that is already illegal and bribing people?

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Beats me. Human nature sucks.

Anyway, confirmed to be Japanese.

WTB English version. Any torrents up yet? -_-.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I gave up on waiting for a torrent or a download version, and instead just opted to buy the physical disks and wait for the delivery. Does anybody know how long it'll normally take? A few days? A week? [I'm in NorCal, so San Diego where it's shipping out of isn't too far away.]

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've gotten things shipped to me from around that distance in about a week before, give or take a day.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry guys, was out of town with my girlfriend and don't have a day off for another week or two... after which I'm going to be out of town with my girlfriend again.

Hope you're not holding your breath.

Arkane99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, about the link, there english version are true english version, usually.
I'm making no profits about these links, i found them there ( )

as i saw this links as english, and as peoples were searching for it, i shared this, but, as some peoples are saying some things that are not true (but you can
think what you want after all) i replayed it, as i'm not even got a sharematrix account, and that my adsl is not the fastest, i got the wrong surprise to get a japanese version too.

I guess, that , my bad, i should have said :

Hello there, i'm lurking here since a little time , and, i think this might be a good way to introduce myself
"links"
I found these links there "http//:.....", so, i guess it is good to share , it's suposed to be the english one.

I'm loading it actually, i will tell you if it's a good one in further notice.

Salut a Vous !

Sorry about that :p

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

This game is one of the few that I've actually decided would be worth downloading, since the screenies looked damn fine, I don't mind grinding much.

But. I downloaded DAEMON tools lite, and then Alias' 100% file so I can just look at the CG first. It's got the filename RAIDYUS.SAV, and when I put it into DAEMON, nothing happens.

Yeah, I have no experience with any of this, I barely ever look at H games or movies, but still, I don't know what to do, and want to.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is one of the few that I've actually decided would be worth downloading, since the screenies looked damn fine, I don't mind grinding much.

But. I downloaded DAEMON tools lite, and then Alias' 100% file so I can just look at the CG first. It's got the filename RAIDYUS.SAV, and when I put it into DAEMON, nothing happens.

Yeah, I have no experience with any of this, I barely ever look at H games or movies, but still, I don't know what to do, and want to.
...that's because Alias's 100% save file is a SAVE FILE. You need to feed it to the actual game in order to use it.

You ever play games on a console, like a PS1 or a PS2? Think of it as the difference between the memory card (the 100% save file) and the game CD.

You wanna just ogle the CGs? Go find a CG-rip and download that.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

...that's because Alias's 100% save file is a SAVE FILE. You need to feed it to the actual game in order to use it.

You ever play games on a console, like a PS1 or a PS2? Think of it as the difference between the memory card (the 100% save file) and the game CD.

You wanna just ogle the CGs? Go find a CG-rip and download that.
Oh yeah. Mind fart. Whoopsie. And no, I don't just want to ogle the CG's. That's just what I want to have available before/during/after playing the story. I think. Blargh, I need to go to sleep, thanks anyway.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

my copy arrived in the mail. worth supporting so i paid for it now i would be ever so sweet and share but a small problem exists..it requires a cd key and i am nowhere near savvy enough to get around that for you guys.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could just make a simple text file and copy and paste the code onto that. Put everything in a zip file or something.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

You could just make a simple text file and copy and paste the code onto that. Put everything in a zip file or something.
Won't work - the copy-protection uses that code to talk to JAST's servers. JAST gets too many "validate me" requests with the same code, it stops validating.

Just go and buy it already. :mad:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Won't work - the copy-protection uses that code to talk to JAST's servers. JAST gets too many "validate me" requests with the same code, it stops validating.

Just go and buy it already. :mad:
Chill out just giving suggestions! 0_E I wasn't even trying to download the game anyway, just seeing if it was interesting or not.

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Digital download version of the game now available at JAST, J-List, etc.

Now all I need is a credit card... :(

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Working English torrent of Raidy II:

Just extract and play.
Under normal circumstances, I'd be pissed at seeing this 'after' paying for the game in question...

But hell, the pirate in me has been subdued by quality. I HAVE NO REGRETS!

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Working English torrent of Raidy II:

Just extract and play.
Thanks. I'm gonna download this but when my brand new shiny credit card arrives on Monday/Tuesday, I'm still gonna buy it. Imo, the game (and, in a way, JAST) is worth it!