Reputation score
Re: Thunder Warrior Raidy

I signed up but it won't let me download it

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

First, thanks for the torrent man! Downloading now.:D

Second, I need help with the the first boss of the first game. Everytime I go to her room I get this cutscene where it automatically defeats me every time, currently level 6, 101hp/101mp, found the broad sword and map, found the girls held prisoner, and i've got a crap load of various potions.

There anything special I gotta do?

*EDIT*

Ok nevermind I figured it out. Didn't know I had to talk the girls in the prison like ten times.

Last edited:

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, there's a locked room on the second floor of the second dungeon in 2. Where do you find the key? I've explored the entire floor, so I'm out of ideas.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

If i remember correctly the key is found on the third floor. you have to backtrack down to the room to open it is why i remember.

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what I need to beat the Vampire. Can someone help me please?

Edit: NVM I'm an idiot................stupid hidden paths

Last edited:

valloo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry up an old topic but I have a problem with the installation of Raidy II

I install it but an error comes to the end and I can't translate:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Put your computer in Japanese locale. It's a Japanese game, it needs Japanese language support to install.

Incidently, is that Raidy 1 or 2? Both have been released in english, and uncensored.

valloo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Raidy is 2, i have to install something in particular or change unicode?

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Yep, change the unicode of your system to Japanese. Same as you would for any other Japanese game. If you don't already have Japanese language support, you'll have to install that too.

In fact, see the Frequently asked questions thread. This has already been asked.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Working English torrent of Raidy II:

Just extract and play.
i know its september but, whats with the glitch i get from saving(no screenshot needed, just an error(problem and needs to close)
i wanted to try reinstalling, but having the download in folder form it wouldn't work..(aka nothing to install again).....

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i know its september but, whats with the glitch i get from saving(no screenshot needed, just an error(problem and needs to close)
i wanted to try reinstalling, but having the download in folder form it wouldn't work..(aka nothing to install again).....
godfucking dammit,
hidden file in folder, disabled its hidden effect, save works like normal..

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

godfucking dammit,
hidden file in folder, disabled its hidden effect, save works like normal..
and i already grinded to lvl 3 on the unsaveable(tried to save closed error(hidden file was still hidden at that time)) one!

edit :still errors occasionally(way too occasionally)..

Edit: HolyMaduPakingShittyAssHole!! is back!, i think the right word was, i can save occasionally, just all my progress BAM, gone.. error-ring usually,
its torture, just, post a damn save already..

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: HolyMaduPakingShittyAssHole!! is back!, i think the right word was, i can save occasionally, just all my progress BAM, gone.. error-ring usually,
its torture, just, post a damn save already..
A fresh save or a complete one? If a complete one, mine's not perfect.
Almost-Complete Save -
'New Game' Save -
Just place it in the game folder and good to go.

I still gotta play through the game again(due to fucking up and not letting the game over rape scenes finish completely, they're not in the scene replay menu, yet I have the CGs for them) and I'm missing two cgs.

Oh, and for some reason, my regular game saves are in the save file(there's no way to delete them seperately it seems). I also left a 'New Game' save on both save files, to see if it'll let you save over it without it messing up again

Last edited:
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with Raidy 2 - every time I finished the starting dialogue where I save the innkeeper girl, the game crashes and I get this error.

I am running the game on Crossover on a Mac. My Mac doesn't have Bootcamp on it, it's a Macbook from around 2006/7. And I can't get my head around Darwine.

I found a good quality 100% guide for this game, and I've been looking at the art from it for years, so I'd really like to play further (it helps that the innkeeper I saved is very, very scrumptious looking =3 and I'm curious how 'grateful' she is to her savior hehe).

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with Raidy 2 - every time I finished the starting dialogue where I save the innkeeper girl, the game crashes and I get this error.

I am running the game on Crossover on a Mac. My Mac doesn't have Bootcamp on it, it's a Macbook from around 2006/7. And I can't get my head around Darwine.

I found a good quality 100% guide for this game, and I've been looking at the art from it for years, so I'd really like to play further (it helps that the innkeeper I saved is very, very scrumptious looking =3 and I'm curious how 'grateful' she is to her savior hehe).
Apparently, there's a miscommunication between Raidy 2 and your video codecs. Raidy 2 tries to play its intro video, and the video codecs say no.

Solution? Download a save file from just after that point. I'm gonna guess Kirshz's "New Game" save is what you're looking for.

Word of warning - I don't have a Mac, and my copy of Raidy 2 works fine.

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everyone

I download all the parts of Twr2 but it doesn't when I try to run the game a window opens and it is written [2100 ]..... and text in Japanese
Anyone know how I could remedy it? Sorry for my English it is the fault of google ^ ^ thank you in advance