What's new

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Spoiled milk + cereal -- I totally agree. D: I've developed a very paranoid sense of smell for the stuff just to avoid going through that horrific trauma again~
What's worse: One of my younger siblings left a carton of school milk in the car for a week. We opened the carton out of morbid curiosity to find that the milk had turned into a solid, scentless block. I have never been able to figure out what it turned into, as I was to cautious to do a taste test.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I tried as hard as I could to mentally block the results of what happened when my friend in high school (cuz he never used the top part of his locker) brought in a sandwich and a carton of milk and left it there the entire year.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In the Stan they gave us this weird milk imported from the UAE. We left one carton in the sun for like a week or something, and it was still good...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's both amazing... and a bit scary.

I don't know what's weirder, drinking something that went bad in a week, or drinking something that doesn't o_O

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

That's actually entirely possible, if the milk is first heated to such a temperature everything alive in it dies, and without anything new going in before it gets sealed off so that air can't get into it, you can keep it for a very long time.
The same effect can happen when you use radiation on the milk, that tends to kill everything that makes it go bad as well(With the right radiation). In theory, the milk will then be good for as long as what it's carried in does not get any holes or damage.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

it was still creepy, especially when it came in what looked like juice boxes with Arabic writing all over it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Goddamnit Hollywood! Quit raping my childhood!

Although the funny thing was, I was just thinking of this movie the other day and how psycho the queen was in it. Damn near destroys the world and Sonja's life because of a facial scar. As my father once put it "That's why women don't control the nukes. PMS."

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i hate it when my dwarves kill a dragon even though i told all of em to stay inside.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

i hate it when my dwarves kill a dragon even though i told all of em to stay inside.
Why? saves you the trouble, and dwarves can only carry so much gold. Unless it was a friendly dragon.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

He probably wanted to make a dragon-pillbox. Or start breeding dragons for their high quality meat/bones.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate hereditary allergies.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Although the funny thing was, I was just thinking of this movie the other day and how psycho the queen was in it. Damn near destroys the world and Sonja's life because of a facial scar. As my father once put it "That's why women don't control the nukes. PMS."
I am actually looking forward to this movie. If it's anything like the new comics it could actually be quite good.

I'm a newer fan of Red Sonja, and was only drawn in by the new series "She-Devil with a Sword" but there still is hope for the movie I think. I can only hope.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Silly Copper they already raped your childhood long ago before this. I'm confused though is this a remake of the first one or something different. Why would you remake a complete bomb of a movie, are they seriously that desperate?

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First thing that came to mind.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Silly Copper they already raped your childhood long ago before this. I'm confused though is this a remake of the first one or something different. Why would you remake a complete bomb of a movie, are they seriously that desperate?
Remake of the original Red Sonja? Probably not. More so a second attempt at bringing her to the big screen, as she was in books and comics before the original movie was released. And, along side with the new comics they have been doing of her, I guess it seemed appropriate.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well hopefully it turns out good, unlike, unlike well just about all movies that I would actually like to watch.