What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

hamin0035

Reputation score
I know how to play games and save them, but I just can't figure out how to call them up. When you try to start a game all the time, like the screen in the picture, you open the phrase, press the left button, and then start the game, everything goes back to the beginning. Please tell me how to get the game going.

1581324685782.png

hamin0035

Reputation score
Oh hi, well this has been quite a while.. uhh, I forgot to play the game, let me see. Are you using Locale Emulator when launching the game?
Also, try Right Clicking the Scenario folder, and make sure that Read-Only is unchecked. When you do not unblock a zip/rar file, upon extraction it''s usually Read only and will prevent you from saving.
Are you saying that I should turn off my reading only? First of all, I'm saying that I can't keep loading the file even though it's not selected for read only. Do you know how to solve this?

Reputation score
Are you saying that I should turn off my reading only? First of all, I'm saying that I can't keep loading the file even though it's not selected for read only. Do you know how to solve this?
That easy, first, you go to your local market, buy a rice bag, go home, open the rice bag, dumb your Laptop in it and let it soak for about 2 hours

Last edited:
Reputation score
OK, joke aside, the game's data is in Japanese symbols so, in order to run it, you can either use a Locale Emulator or change your system locale to Japanese (you have to ask Google-sama on this one)

p/s: and don't forget to buy a rice bag, it's important

Reputation score
Well could you fetch me a link perhaps?
Woah, careful pal, legends said that asking for a link is a quick and efficient way to summon ancient and all-powerful deities that people on this forum often refer to as "THE MODS". And trust me, you DO NOT want "Them" to shows up.

Last edited:

Misurumitaro

Reputation score
Woah, careful pal, legends said that asking for a link is a quick and efficient way to summon ancient and all-powerful deities that people on this forum often refer to as "THE MODS". And trust me, you DO NOT want "Them" to shows up.
I don't get why asking for a link is so "illegal" cus I've seen it been done multiple times on here but ok I'll roll with it...thanks for the advise I guess...

Well what do you suggest? How am I supposed to get what I asked for then? Or find it? I searched for it but didn't find anything...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't get why asking for a link is so "illegal" cus I've seen it been done multiple times on here but ok I'll roll with it...thanks for the advise I guess...

Well what do you suggest? How am I supposed to get what I asked for then? Or find it? I searched for it but didn't find anything...
This is patently incorrect. The rules state :

2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:

• Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 1 week ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Please also let us know where you've seen it.

Reputation score
Holy molly Jesus, speak of the devil, not one but TWO of "Them". You got some spiritual talent right there, mate @Misurumitaro

This is patently incorrect. The rules state :

2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:

• Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 1 week ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
Sorry, my mistake for not reading the rules clearly

Last edited:

Misurumitaro

Reputation score
Please also let us know where you've seen it.
Well thank you for clearing that up.

I'll look if I can find the previously mentioned violation and tag you if I find the time

They where older though if I remember correctly...

hilwha2477

Reputation score
Please keep discussions in English.
bugshroom을 어떻게 만납니 까?

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you need to search the forest. just repeat it over and over. You'll find it eventually.

r69boi

Reputation score
Man the mushi no kangoku game, the cardwirth has not japanese but some symbolic type shil language, ngl i follow the steps in the imgur tutorial but black screen and also the page where you have 3 options upon starting the scenarios, its all in symbols and its only 1 option, lmao wtf is this!