What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [6/11] Comprehensive patreon list

Not sure if this has already been added to the list, great pixel art game that deserves more recognition. Soo Cubus by Sexums.

patreon.com/sexums

Yes, I added that finally, I played it over at LoK, very well done for what it is. I usually don't like pixel art, but that stuff is good, even if it isn't really pixel art to most I consider it to be close enough.

Re: *UPDATE* [7/27] Comprehensive patreon list

An another 3D incest game lol :p Growing Up

patreon(dot)com/Nirolf

I will play the demo right now, I hope it's good... but with so many games with similar themes I feel I will have a deja vu :D

patreon(dot)com/Nirolf

I will play the demo right now, I hope it's good... but with so many games with similar themes I feel I will have a deja vu :D

Ya....you can only do incest so many ways.

Im mad there isn't any incest with hot grannies...totally untapped market.

I think i might suffocate from laughing too much on this site one of these day... *sigh* worth.

Yeah... the only grannies we usually get is the infamous "Loli Baba".

Real GmILF with authentic wrinkles needs love too dammit!

Yeah... the only grannies we usually get is the infamous "Loli Baba".

Real GmILF with authentic wrinkles needs love too dammit!

Relevant

New patreon up, guy already has a demo out.

patreon.com/logan

patreon(dot)com/Nirolf

I'm helping out Nirolf now. So expect better quality gameplay in the future.

Got another one:

Apparently he's making Dune parody game and his art is awesome. Saw one or two mini flash games made by him and they were really well made, but I was unable to find them. Worth a look?

Got another one:

Apparently he's making Dune parody game and his art is awesome. Saw one or two mini flash games made by him and they were really well made, but I was unable to find them. Worth a look?

This is the most high quality niche western hentai I have ever seen.

Site -

Really good game, you should add this to the list :p

That Behind The Dune game I mentioned few posts earlier has now ULMF thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29422

And I've found another patreon:

He/She makes free flash games... unfortunately there's no links - asked creator for them, but my comment was either missed or ignored. The only games of his I'm aware of is "Maid for you" - short story with two scenes, and "Slave Lord" - promising WIP "trainer" game.

So as I'm rechecking this thread every few months I just saw that patreon.com/LewdWarfare deadened? Last post from dev in ULMF's thread for this game is from may. ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27338

And this thread is missing patreon.com/CloudMeadow

Yeah yeah I know the controversy and I was quite sceptical but
s-purple.tumblr.com/post/147484294391/breeding-seasons-cancelation-my-side-of-the

combined with the fact that H-Bomb releasing developer files actually showed that he did like 2 months worth of programming job over years (nice shot in the foot lmao)

and topped with fact that all previous breeding season patrons can apply for free 3 months of 5$ tier of Cloud Meadow leads me to believe that it's worthy putting here on the list now that the bad guy (H-Bomb) disappeared from the scene forever. ("professional" until the very end ehh?)

So as I'm rechecking this thread every few months I just saw that patreon.com/LewdWarfare deadened? Last post from dev in ULMF's thread for this game is from may. ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27338

And this thread is missing patreon.com/CloudMeadow

Yeah yeah I know the controversy and I was quite sceptical but
s-purple.tumblr.com/post/147484294391/breeding-seasons-cancelation-my-side-of-the

combined with the fact that H-Bomb releasing developer files actually showed that he did like 2 months worth of programming job over years (nice shot in the foot lmao)

and topped with fact that all previous breeding season patrons can apply for free 3 months of 5$ tier of Cloud Meadow leads me to believe that it's worthy putting here on the list now that the bad guy (H-Bomb) disappeared from the scene forever. ("professional" until the very end ehh?)

I think the real link is and not patreon.com/LewdWarfare

if you check on is blog last update was 12 august 2016

Well then link in this thread is simply outdated. :p

Well then link in this thread is simply outdated. :p

yes and not, if you see this link: http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27338
when he say:

"You can check out the project on
https://www.patreon.com/TsukiWare"

If you click on the link it will send you to the dead page but if you copy and past it, it will send you to right page... maybe the author changed something in a bad way

Why do these people keep changing and abandoning patreons...this is like the third or fourth time seeing this.

Patreon really should auto kill non active patreons every 6 months.

Why do these people keep changing and abandoning patreons...this is like the third or fourth time seeing this.

Patreon really should auto kill non active patreons every 6 months.

You and your crazy dreams of people acting in a professional manner when there is free money to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back