What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

Madflavor

Reputation score
I've been replaying the latest version of the demo recently. Unlike last time where I was playing around, this time I'm really trying to familiarize myself with the game and the new RPG maker system. Also thank you @Green Thoughts for the translation.

Don't want to sound hyperbolic, but I'm thinking this can end up being 62Studio's biggest and best game yet. I feel this way for a few reasons:

• The new RPGmaker version their using is just so much better than the previous. Obviously it's allowing for new effects, but even simple thinks like the option to speed up battles. If you need to grind and you select Battle Speed Up in Options, when you enter battle and hold down the Skip and Select button, you blitz through them so quick. The game itself overall just runs and looks crisper, cleaner, and faster.
  • The main features of the game is a combination of LustFriend and Succubus in Wonderland. You have a Party System, and Befriend recruitment system. Not only does befriending a succubus gain you a new party member, but like Lustfriend, it adds that succubus to the main town in the game. Except here they actually open up a functioning store. Some stores are quite useful, such as the Sea Succubus opening an Accessory store. This gives the player way more incentive than previous games to recruit all the Succubi.
  • The story seems to be a crossover of Puttel and Wonderland. So we're getting Puttel, Wonderland, and Friend rolled into one.
  • The World Map, based on what we've seen just looks huge. Added to the fact that it's Puttel, Friend and Wonderland rolled into one, the game feels like a celebration of their past games.
  • I absolute love the "Marriage" system, where if you lose twice to the same Succubi, you're basically transported to a room where you're enslaved by her and can do all sorts of things, until you're ready to touch the mirror and escape the room. Usually we only read about these events during a Loss scene, but we never actually get to play out being enslaved, so it's cool they implemented that idea.
  • I love the SP and Trump crystal system. It gives me more freedom to allocate my stats to a certain degree. This looks to be a replacement of the Skill Tree system, and I'm fine with that. Framing SP for Skills in previous games felt too grindy. Giving you Skill as you level up gives more incentive to go out and level.
  • Loving the battle system. It's roughly the same thing, but some areas are more fine tuned. For example I love depending on your stats and lust level you can survive more than 3 ejaculations during a fight, depending.
I think this is the most excited I've been for a 62Studio game. It's kinda no wonder it's taking them a longer time than usual to develop. The game just feels huge. I don't know if we're getting it this year, but hopefully by early 2023.

Rosen07

Reputation score
Can you go anywhere new in the demo after the first boss? other than go back to HOP HQ.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Can you go anywhere new in the demo after the first boss? other than go back to HOP HQ.
No. The HOP HQ is a little bonus content for supporters for their Ci-En, but for the most part the demon content ends there.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
New Ci-en article:
- 62studio is working on an ASMR featuring the Hatter and Nekomata from Succubus in Wonderland.
- They're also working on a trading card game with actual cards. Here's a sample.
1667290420734.png
This will have 3 main types of cards: Heroes, Exploiters and Traps. A player gets 1 M crystal each turn (representing magical power) and can use these to summon Exploiters to attack the opposing Hero. A player loses when their Hero ejaculates 3 times. Stronger Exploiters require more M crystals and a Hero ejaculating can be advantageous in some situations.
- Due to the results of the polls, 62studio will be doing the side game We're HOP ~ Boob Press Makes You Happy!?~. It'll be about escaping from the HOP Sect and all its sexual content will be puff-puffs and breastfeeding. Other side games may be done later if they also got lots of votes, with the Wonderland heroines flirting being given as an example.
1667291474485.png
- Some answers to fan questions.
- Inoue620 had some family trouble that kept them busy for a while, but it's settled now.
- They're preparing merchandise (also based on poll results) to sell at the Winter Comiket.
- They hope to do an interview with a doujin creator, similar to previous interviews.
- Plan for an official Discord server are underway. This would be used only for communicating to fans.
- Some chatter about unrelated games.
- A reminder about their backup Twitter account,
- For supporters, there's a outline of how your money is being used and some CG previews for Demon in Wonderland.

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The latest Ci-en article is mainly about Comiket, but also has info for this game:
- 62studio explains where and when their booth is running, then lists their merchandise: GESTALTER; acrylic stands of Lewis, Carroll and Alice; Lust Xross card packs; HOP gold stickers; blankets with a lewd image of Fess; the doujin book HOP Nipple Training; Osatou's unrelated doujin rkgk: ex; HOP leaflets (free of charge); and HOP gold badges.
1669882589590.png
- Marota has a nearby booth where she'll sell a Touhou doujin and dakimakuras.
- 62studio says they'll reply to questions in their question box when they have the chance, and to use Ci-en or email for urgent questions, such as being unable to start the game.
- A preview screenshot for Demon in Wonderland. After Reto wakes up in the middle of the night, Lewis says he's covered in sweat and asks if he had a nightmare.
1669883436137.png
- For followers, there's an outline of how your money is being used, then previews of H-scenes for Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- 62studio's works all have a 30% or 50% discount as part of DLsite's winter sale.
- In the same article, they also interview Sweet Raspberry, the creator of Incubus Quest.
- At the end, they reveal that the next interviewee will be Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory.

Madflavor

Reputation score

- 62studio's works all have a 30% or 50% discount as part of DLsite's winter sale.
- In the same article, they also interview Sweet Raspberry, the creator of Incubus Quest.
- At the end, they reveal that the next interviewee will be Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory.
Hmm not much news I was hoping for. Guess they're still deep in development for Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Introduces a HOP executive, presumably from the upcoming side game.
It's actually about Winter Comiket. The first image has the HOP Member telling the HOP Bishop (this is how I've chosen to translate "幹部" in this context) how 62studio's time and location have been decided. The second has the HOP Bishop tell her to distribute various goods for the church. The third has the HOP Member thinking that there's too many goods.

EDIT: And now a Ci-en article has just come out. This also uses the HOP Sect as a framing device:
- First, 62studio say there's no Christmas art for this year but there'll be New Year's art for next year. Also, We're HOP, M Galaxy and Demon in Wonderland should all be released next year.
- Then HOP Member and Bell (only daughter of the sect's leader) explain what the HOP Sect is. Apparently it's got over 300 members.
- They give a reminder of Winter Comiket.
- They describe Lust Xross, including a list of the rules (as a .png file; there's actually 3, but the 1st is the most recent version of the rules) and a list of the cards.
1671794533479.png
- They describe future plans:
* Jan 1: A new Ci-en article with art commemorating the Year of the Rabbit
* Mid Jan: Mail order of goods distributed at Comiket will start(?)
* Late Jan: Demo of We're HOP
* First half of 2023: Full version of We're HOP
* June 2: Update to 62-chan's Challenge
* Second half: M Galaxy, Demon in Wonderland
- They describe We're HOP ~ Boob Press Makes You Happy!?~, a short game focused on puff-puffs/breastfeeding and with no battles.
- Finally, there's a brief reveal of a certain character from Demon in Wonderland.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
- They describe future plans:
* Jan 1: A new Ci-en article with art commemorating the Year of the Rabbit
* Mid Jan: Mail order of goods distributed at Comiket will start(?)
* Late Jan: Demo of We're HOP
* First half of 2023: Full version of We're HOP
* June 2: Update to 62-chan's Challenge
* Second half: M Galaxy, Demon in Wonderland
- They describe We're HOP ~ Boob Press Makes You Happy!?~, a short game focused on puff-puffs/breastfeeding and with no battles.
- Finally, there's a brief reveal of a certain character from Demon in Wonderland.
Oh wow Demon in Wonderland is that far out? I wasn't expecting that. I thought with the release of the demo we'd be looking at around 6 months. Either they're taking on a lot at a time, or Demon in Wonderland will be pretty big. Or maybe both?

Troy168

Reputation score
Oh wow Demon in Wonderland is that far out? I wasn't expecting that. I thought with the release of the demo we'd be looking at around 6 months. Either they're taking on a lot at a time, or Demon in Wonderland will be pretty big. Or maybe both?
I believe it's more so balancing between the three games, with the third being M Galaxy.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
First Ci-en article of 2023:
- Thanks to people who visited them in Comiket, and an announcement that mail orders will start from mid-January.
- A reminder that DLsite's Winter Sale is still ongoing.
- Art of White Rabbit to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit. Fess Plan and above supporters get lewder variations.
1672520241498.png
- Lastly, there's previews of CGs for Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
New Ci-en article:
- It's mostly describing We're HOP.
* The game will only have puff-puff and breastfeeding scenes.
* The premise is you lost to a HOP Member and are forced to join the HOP Sect.
1674157572050.png
* You have to escape their base, but if any member of the sect finds you, they'll start puff-puffing you, causing your Faith gauge to increase until you break free.
1674157593880.png
* When Faith reaches maximum, you ejaculate and it returns to 0, but your Faith Level increases by 1. At Faith Level 5, you lose the game.
* Members keep attacking you after you ejaculate, with dialogue depending on Faith Level and the situation.
* There are currently 10 CGs in the game. A demo will be released to paid supporters around the end of the month.
- Most mail order goods are sold out and will be shipped around the end of the month. Only 2 acrylic stands remain in stock.
- Due to several search bans on Twitter, 62studio may be retweeting less frequently from now on.
- 62studio might participate in Summer Comiket.
- Lastly, some mention of unrelated works.

Madflavor

Reputation score
New Ci-en article:
- It's mostly describing We're HOP.
* The game will only have puff-puff and breastfeeding scenes.
* The premise is you lost to a HOP Member and are forced to join the HOP Sect.
View attachment 46712
* You have to escape their base, but if any member of the sect finds you, they'll start puff-puffing you, causing your Faith gauge to increase until you break free.
View attachment 46713
* When Faith reaches maximum, you ejaculate and it returns to 0, but your Faith Level increases by 1. At Faith Level 5, you lose the game.
* Members keep attacking you after you ejaculate, with dialogue depending on Faith Level and the situation.
* There are currently 10 CGs in the game. A demo will be released to paid supporters around the end of the month.
- Most mail order goods are sold out and will be shipped around the end of the month. Only 2 acrylic stands remain in stock.
- Due to several search bans on Twitter, 62studio may be retweeting less frequently from now on.
- 62studio might participate in Summer Comiket.
- Lastly, some mention of unrelated works.
Yeah looking forward to this. Looks like a fun side game to tide fans over until Demon in Wonderland and M-Galaxy is released. Makes sense cause I'm pretty sure the time between LustGrimm Again and Demon In Wonderland will be the longest stretch between games, and LustGrimm Again was a remake.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
Played the demo. You know how in some of the games people commented there was too much paizuri? For this game, it feels like there's too much breastfeeding scenes.

The "marriaje" system is a cool idea, but I'm hoping they write a new scene for that scenario. So far I think only the first game had an "Individual End" scene that was meant to represent living together with the succubus.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- The operation check version of We're HOP is out.
- The required OS is Windows 10 64-bit.
- This version only has the first level and 1 H-scene, and its save data won't be transferrable to later versions.
- The basic controls are the same as usual. When caught by an enemy, there are additional controls using either the arrow keys or clicking on the commands on the screen (I'll change some of these when I translate the game):
* → Resist: consume some Resistance (抵抗力) to try to escape
* ← Be riotous: consume a lot of Resistance to try to escape
* ↑ Endurance: recover some Resistance
* ↓ Surrender: do nothing