What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any sort of gallery mode?
Unfortunately no (the original was the same way, albeit levels in that game were just individual 1-on-1 fights), best you could do is play the levels on easy (which not only puts you one on one with each enemy, but you also have a one-hit-kill knee by pressing E).

Though if you want to, you can just make a duplicate of one of the level sets, replace the enemies' .player files with those of your liking (from the other levels). It's a pain in the ass to do since I'm just using a sprite ripper to ID both the enemies I want and the ones I'm replacing for each stage, probably would be easier if I had 2D Fighter Maker 2nd but it seems like the only downloads I've found for it are auto-flagged by Chrome & Firefox as malware lol.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately no (the original was the same way, albeit levels in that game were just individual 1-on-1 fights), best you could do is play the levels on easy (which not only puts you one on one with each enemy, but you also have a one-hit-kill knee by pressing E).

Though if you want to, you can just make a duplicate of one of the level sets, replace the enemies' .player files with those of your liking (from the other levels). It's a pain in the ass to do since I'm just using a sprite ripper to ID both the enemies I want and the ones I'm replacing for each stage, probably would be easier if I had 2D Fighter Maker 2nd but it seems like the only downloads I've found for it are auto-flagged by Chrome & Firefox as malware lol.
The editor that I was using was also flagged by Firefox. I still downloaded it. I don't really care much for this Windows installation anyway. Nothing bad has come of downloading that version yet.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I will say this once, cose answer on english is quite difficult to me.
one move looks like simple, but its a complex of commands. Initiate - go to the part 2 - begin part 2 to continueus move with sounds and progammed processes - go to let you be free or go to ejaculation skill. If you didn't delete any of commands - when life ends - gamover. I tested enemies straight in editor, and if in editor it works and in game not- its a problem.
Maybe dumb logic best logic case scenario but does it have anything to do with the fact you press that command key to trigger the sequence that causes gameover?
Like would it be at all possible to put the effective part of that key to some other key and maybe not have it trigger the gameover due to being a different key alltogether?

Here's my reasoning for this btw.
- Start grab sequence, call sprites, call sounds, do a loop until input.
- If input is the key to escape, do a call sprites again etc, char breaks free, etc.
- If input is the key to gameover, do a call sprites for gameover, char falls, gameover, go to continue? screen.

Now is it at all possible to say, switch the functionality of the key that gameovers to the key that escapes, but leave out the part after that?

I have no idea if this is even possible using outside editors btw, i'm literally guessing as i go.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe dumb logic best logic case scenario but does it have anything to do with the fact you press that command key to trigger the sequence that causes gameover?
Like would it be at all possible to put the effective part of that key to some other key and maybe not have it trigger the gameover due to being a different key alltogether?

- If input is the key to escape, do a call sprites again etc, char breaks free, etc.
- If input is the key to gameover, do a call sprites for gameover, char falls, gameover, go to continue? screen.

Now is it at all possible to say, switch the functionality of the key that gameovers to the key that escapes, but leave out the part after that?

I have no idea if this is even possible using outside editors btw, i'm literally guessing as i go.
The input to continue to the climax animation does just that: it goes to that animation. Within the climax animation, at the very end of it, there is a part that strips the player character of all health. This is what triggers the gameover.
The way you prevent the gameover is to remove the -1000 health gauge part of the h animation. Then it's just a matter of putting the player character into their normal animation again so they don't disappear from the game.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
The input to continue to the climax animation does just that: it goes to that animation. Within the climax animation, at the very end of it, there is a part that strips the player character of all health. This is what triggers the gameover.
The way you prevent the gameover is to remove the -1000 health gauge part of the h animation. Then it's just a matter of putting the player character into their normal animation again so they don't disappear from the game.
Nice but i can attest that the health strip doesn't matter (using CE at least)

Static values forced to update every 1ms (dont try this. almost killed my pc lol) don't cause the health to drop below the specified value, so the gameover is hardcoded somehow.

For reference, player health is 256000 in 4 bytes at max health, so -1000 is either calling a different governing adress or idk what's happening.
That said, is there at all a way from stopping the "you lose" script part of the final animation ? Detailed if possible.

keobrik

Reputation score

i looked this problem... it seems to me that protag is like object is missing, and this is reason that it painted in girls scripts. And if you lose you have sprites that will pop up, and if you go through you need to revive model ov protag back. or game will stuck with out model.... but its all on chinese... im working on this now

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
i looked this problem... it seems to me that protag is like object is missing, and this is reason that it painted in girls scripts. And if you lose you have sprites that will pop up, and if you go through you need to revive model ov protag back. or game will stuck with out model.... but its all on chinese... im working on this now
That makes surprising amounts of sense.
Good luck ! I can't make heads nor tails from it haha.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice but i can attest that the health strip doesn't matter (using CE at least)

Static values forced to update every 1ms (dont try this. almost killed my pc lol) don't cause the health to drop below the specified value, so the gameover is hardcoded somehow.

For reference, player health is 256000 in 4 bytes at max health, so -1000 is either calling a different governing adress or idk what's happening.
That said, is there at all a way from stopping the "you lose" script part of the final animation ? Detailed if possible.
I'm just telling you what I have seen in the source files. And I should know, because I already modded the game to prevent the game over on climax. I've already briefly explained how I did it as well. In the engine, the max health of the player is 1000.

keobrik

Reputation score
That makes surprising amounts of sense.
Good luck ! I can't make heads nor tails from it haha.
yep its coded in protag, as i thought. If you will a way yo avoid this ill be glad to know how:
At protag coding - skills 42-45 - com com - commands on 'w' 'a' - and than a go to a [pr]= to avoid sex and 'w' going to a empty pic. And problem that you need somehow to cahange this to adecvate pic wch will not brake game...

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yep its coded in protag, as i thought. If you will a way yo avoid this ill be glad to know how:
At protag coding - skills 42-45 - com com - commands on 'w' 'a' - and than a go to a [pr]= to avoid sex and 'w' going to a empty pic. And problem that you need somehow to cahange this to adecvate pic wch will not brake game...
What I did was to put a RP at the end of every H scene skill. The Hit Junction option is then set to the first non default, and the X coordinate increased by 100 to prevent the player from getting grapped right away after escaping. Another possibility was to put it on the player character, but this resulted in the player character appearing in their normal state as soon as the climax animation started instead of after it has finished.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
we should make a list of everyone with more then one grapple attack like Toden and Daiheart.

ya I know the names of a lot of monsters
Daiheart is the first enemy on the top, and Toden is the first enemy on the bottom. Coincidentally they both appear in the sixth stage.
enemy6.png
Tyoten one more enemy with second grapple move.... and i think there is no more, i checked all in editor.
Which one is Tyoten? Is it a third enemy, or did you misspell Toden?

I have a quick question. Is this Fish Eyes from the Amazon Trio? If it is, that makes the total number of male enemies two: the other male enemy is the one wearing the green sailor outfit.

Attachments

keobrik

Reputation score
Daiheart is the first enemy on the top, and Toden is the first enemy on the bottom. Coincidentally they both appear in the sixth stage.
View attachment 16214

Which one is Tyoten? Is it a third enemy, or did you misspell Toden?

I have a quick question. Is this Fish Eyes from the Amazon Trio? If it is, that makes the total number of male enemies two: the other male enemy is the one wearing the green sailor outfit.
Girl with a big star. But for now I didn't see her 2nd move in real battle, only in editor.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm just telling you what I have seen in the source files. And I should know, because I already modded the game to prevent the game over on climax. I've already briefly explained how I did it as well. In the engine, the max health of the player is 1000.
Ah makes sense.

The 256000 was the CE reference since it never finds a value of 1000 related to health, so i'm guessing its just calculated differently in the game's memory.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I've been trying to enjoy this game so hard, but every time I get halfway through a stage I get a player file error. Trying to replace the player file usually succeeds, but then a completely different player file starts acting up randomly.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've been trying to enjoy this game so hard, but every time I get halfway through a stage I get a player file error. Trying to replace the player file usually succeeds, but then a completely different player file starts acting up randomly.
Try redownloading the game.
Sounds like some of the files are corrupted.
Also im guessing you already have, but if not, change your locale to japan.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just wondering if anybody had my issue. Sometimes, the games work. But most of the times when I select a stage, the games shutdown without any error boxes :/
My pc is set to Japanese already

Reputation score
The editor that I was using was also flagged by Firefox. I still downloaded it. I don't really care much for this Windows installation anyway. Nothing bad has come of downloading that version yet.
That is a trojan and it is a bad idea to ignore that.