What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no clue where the jungle boss is. I keep hitting dead ends in there. Haven't even found the asteroid belt either.
found it, I screened the way from an easy pod
Here is where you start
Jungle boss 1.png Jungle boss 2.png

then you go right
Jungle boss 3.png

next ascent
Jungle boss 4.png

go right side down
Jungle boss 5.png Jungle boss 6.png

until you reach the end of the section
Jungle boss 7.png

then it is directly above you, but you have to go top right to reach it
Jungle boss 8.png

enter the bushes and go left
Jungle boss 9.png

This is the entrance
Jungle boss 10.png

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first base is left out of the home base area, through the slums/ruins, to the far left at the top of this area. The door is locked and requires a keycard. You get the keycard when the red android attacks home base IIRC.

Forest>Jungle>Asteroid Belt>Asteroid Base
Finding the asteroid belt area from the jungle is tricky because the jungle is awful to navigate. Here's the path for it from the world map (you can only go this way once the path into the jungle opens up, as it is closed at the start of the game):

Still no luck on getting into the end-game volcano, sadly. The boss woman at the home base has two options, but when trying to select "Talk", nothing happens- bug?
Founds the room but the girl is nowhere to be found, i dont get it xD

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's my save file. Has all but two NPC animations and 4/6 CG animations. Will update once I unlock all the animations in Free Mode
On a side note, does anyone know if where the other egg-looking structures in the volcano are? I think I already destroyed 5

Attachments

Last edited:

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok...I don't know what I'm doing wrong....but I'm stuck at the bandit base....I have not found any octopus boss to kill the jungle is a dead end and so is the doors at lava and bandit area....please help...

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You have to fight the merc and then the octo boss first. Octo boss is in the dirt caves to the east. after beating it, return home, and the red android should be there (might not happen right away). Once the red android attacks, they drop a key card to the bandit/slum base. After clearing that, I believe most of the game opens up (might have to talk to the commander in blue first at home base) until you find all of the beacons.

Thanks to Laogaoren, I'm down to three animations and one free gallery unlock left. One of these is almost certainly a rescuable NPC I haven't seen yet (likely 144/53 in the free gallery), while another is a variation of the blue android NPC captured (142). I have no idea what 131 is.

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I stupid or what? I'm stuck on the first room after the tutorial. Interacted with everything I can, done as much as I can. Can only leave via left most door and then hit two invisible walls. Searched the thread and nothing.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok...I don't know what I'm doing wrong....but I'm stuck at the bandit base....I have not found any octopus boss to kill the jungle is a dead end and so is the doors at lava and bandit area....please help...
I even posted the way with pictures to the jungle boss, Just some hours ago. : (

Am I stupid or what? I'm stuck on the first room after the tutorial. Interacted with everything I can, done as much as I can. Can only leave via left most door and then hit two invisible walls. Searched the thread and nothing.

I just started a new game to look for your problem, here is the solution
press up to enter the pod you are standing at, use the 2 minerals to boost your stats and you are free to go, the walls dissapear

If you can´t do that maybe reset the game, start new game?

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For those who don't know, these girls here sell materials that can be used to unlock the animations to be used in Free Mode

Some of the materials are really costly, so here's a tip from me for easy gold gain
Once you unlock the Alien Base, go find the door structures like this one.

For each door destroyed, it gives you 2k each. Personally, I like grinding for my gold in this area

Just go right, and there will be 3 doors ready to be destroyed. Just re-enter everytime for easy gold.
There's also a plugin that increases gold drop. Here's a picture

I get like 3k-4k gold per each door destroyed.

And yes...
That android there is 2B (or B-2 in this game). She wanders around in some areas where you can recruit her (personally found her in the ice lands), and once you do, she'll be permanently available as one of your companions. She is very costly though, and if I understand it right, she costs 300 Gold per area you enter

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Still, I'm pretty sure she's the strongest companion available in the game

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That android there is 2B (or B-2 in this game). She wanders around in some areas where you can recruit her (personally found her in the ice lands), and once you do, she'll be permanently available as one of your companions. She is very costly though, and if I understand it right, she costs 300 Gold per area you enter

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Still, I'm pretty sure she's the strongest companion available in the game
Seems about right, though against bosses she lacks dmg, I am not sure if they are fixed or scale with you, but if she would do real dmg I would not be stuck at the giant lizard with spikey shield and lance.....
Still have not figured out which weapon to use, this is the first time I am grinding since 600 補助火カ and 15 火カ don´t seem to be enough to deal more that ~30 dmg per hit with heavy weaponry, making it impossible to kill
Still don´t know the difference between 600 補助火カand 15 火カ though

D-D

Reputation score
Is there a passive item for cold and fire protection? If someone could mention the item numbers please.

It would also be helpful if there was a list of good passive items to use.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am not sure if they are fixed or scale with you
All companions scale with your stats. The higher your stats, the better they become.
I would not be stuck at the giant lizard with spikey shield and lance.....
Still have not figured out which weapon to use
I personally use the pilebunker for the enemies in the crystal cave and, later in the game, the Mine Mimics, since it ignores defense
I also use that upgrade for stronger damage. Sure, you have to charge a bit, but it's very worth the wait.

which bubble is the home base?
Middle most of the world map, which also reads セントラル コロニー (Central Colony)

Is there a passive item for cold and fire protection? If someone could mention the item numbers please.
This one is for fire (13-16)
and this one's for frost (17-20)
And no, i did not get the colors incorrectly. Higher level means better performance

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All companions scale with your stats. The higher your stats, the better they become.

I personally use the pilebunker for the enemies in the crystal cave and, later in the game, the Mine Mimics, since it ignores defense

I also use that upgrade for stronger damage. Sure, you have to charge a bit, but it's very worth the wait.
Thank you
I used that one too, but not on the boss, since it has to charge and is short ranged I thought I could find something else.
rip

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I don't know if anyone already mentioned this but, you find the red cyborg girl after you beat the iron maidens, right after the mining node with the monster inside (not the one in the cave).
Now... How the hell do you defeat the red cyborg?...

Edit* I found out that using the charge move deals about 120 per hit with the flame sword. That worked for me.

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Updated save file.
Unlocked most of Free Mode's gallery entries. Still missing the remaining NPC animations and CG Animation 5 and 6.
If any of you have any idea where it can be found, please let me know

Attachments

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just noticed something....
火カ means firepower
補助火カ means support firepower
could it be that 火カ is your own dmg and
補助火カ the dmg of your support?
I am not sure.
I wonder where I get more 火カ to test it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh goody... now the red cyborg girl is on the bandits' hideout but with 12k HP ... wtf................
Well... I guess I have to grind to upgrade my base stats level lol

I just noticed something....
火カ means firepower
補助火カ means support firepower
could it be that 火カ is your own dmg and
補助火カ the dmg of your support?
I am not sure.
I wonder where I get more 火カ to test it.
If this is true, I still have my damage with 1 point... and I still haven't found any minerals that boost that.
Can anyone point me out on that? I sorely need to deal more damage... this is getting pathetic...

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
For the last CG animations, you have to actually finish the game. Go to the isolated yellow dot at the top of the map and beat the enemy. Talk to Aperi, then talk to the commander. The sixth scene isn't one you see during the story, but it will be unlocked. This also unlocks the tenth follower.

I have all free battle enemies, animated CG scenes, and almost all of the dot animations from the gallery. Only missing 142 now. Judging by data, it's the blue android girl and one of the small pink creatures from the very last dungeon zone, but it's not a large area, and I've never seen her there.

I also opened up two crazy sounding weapons, the graviton cannon and the genocide rifle, but don't have the materials for them yet.