What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~ケガレの紋章編~ (RJ233587)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What was the reason starting another game and leaving Aoi unfinished?
Aoi was originally meant to be a quick side project, but it sucked so he felt inclined to keep trying to fix it.
We're now at the point where the side project is still being worked on, the main project was never mentioned again, and Nord's game got made instead at the same time.

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So there is not thread for the "main project" right? And even this game did not get any updates in half a year...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's not really that. The main project was more of a tech demo to show off the new system he created. Then some other guys were like "hey, can I guest artist with that system?" Well he agreed (although it might be the other way around - I remember talk of Ahriman paying the artist).

But this side project was done in a more episodic way. This part is episode 1 and it's done, and episode 2 is being worked on. He might also be working on the main game, but I'm not sure which projects are getting the highest priority.

Honestly, I may be in the minority, but I like the solo games. It's one of the few games that actually simulate bondage on a gameplay level. Most of the time, whenever there's bondage in a game, you just mash buttons for two seconds and you break out. These game actually do bondage well. And if you don't like how it does bondage, just buy the extra moves and make yourself super overpowered and learn when to attack which enemy. It's pretty easy to win when you try just a little bit.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The main project was more of a tech demo to show off the new system he created.
Nah, Aoi was the tech demo. The Segami Daisuke game was the main project, but we never heard of it again except in the comments on his blog.
Considering how Nord also has a guest artist, I'm guessing the old main project failed to take off, so Ahriman made Nord instead.

Kemious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I may be in the minority, but I like the solo games. It's one of the few games that actually simulate bondage on a gameplay level. Most of the time, whenever there's bondage in a game, you just mash buttons for two seconds and you break out. These game actually do bondage well. And if you don't like how it does bondage, just buy the extra moves and make yourself super overpowered and learn when to attack which enemy. It's pretty easy to win when you try just a little bit.
Thats really the problem with The Aoi And Nord game that people have problems with. You have to pretty much actively chose to fall into those situations. Part of the appeal at least for me in Asagi was how asagi and the cast would get molest in mid battle even if you were playing well there were times where one of your characters would get caught. You didn't have to force it was a natural part of the game.
In Nord and Aoi you pretty much one shot everyone and only fall to the enemy if you want to which kinda takes a way some of my intrest

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Part of the appeal at least for me in Asagi was how asagi and the cast would get molest in mid battle even if you were playing well there were times where one of your characters would get caught. You didn't have to force it was a natural part of the game.
That was one of my favorite things. If you beat a bossfight but a party member was "dead" during the fight, there's a quick aside that they're still being raped after the battle is over. Happens for every fight after the tutorial, I think.

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The smart move would have been keeping the asagi system and just pumping new, maybe higher quality art in it and give it story. With the current pace I have no idea how long it would take to make a game with the exact amount of content as asagi.

JanHeNtai

Reputation score
AAh if only this had a partial,
i really like it so far

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
its seem the game already complete and waiting for DLsite ? according to his lastest blog
maybe its come out this month

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
That indeed is the new one.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Completely forgot this ever existed. Hope its better than the first.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to actually lose? My Lv never goes above Lv0 and at some point she just auto runs away.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Oh damn, it's already out... AS looks like it has it but its part 1, 3, 4 of the archive?