What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~ケガレの紋章編~ (RJ233587)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh damn, it's already out... AS looks like it has it but its part 1, 3, 4 of the archive?
its already known that in A-S he will updated it after 1-2 day (the missing part)
so either buy it urself or wait

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
yeah the first part wasnt worth any money so i guess ill pass for now

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I love everything that this game represents on its advertising and what it describes itself as. But I feel like if my hopes are up they'll be crushed like the last time. If it's actually good, I'll buy it if just to support him.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I love everything that this game represents on its advertising and what it describes itself as. But I feel like if my hopes are up they'll be crushed like the last time. If it's actually good, I'll buy it if just to support him.
yes, im already lost faith to him, after aoi and nord part 1 before...
and this game really2 limited on what to do in trial (no defeat scene), and i dont like the gameplay like this (prefer the asagi one)

GreenGreen8

Reputation score
Is there a way to actually lose? My Lv never goes above Lv0 and at some point she just auto runs away.
Ahriman just posted on his blog that the version that got uploaded is full of bugs
He's going to release a fix soon... whenever that is

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As all other ahriman works -If game don't work pause/turn off your antivirus

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score
Ahriman just posted on his blog that the version that got uploaded is full of bugs
He's going to release a fix soon... whenever that is
"Sorry, I never actually debugged the game, because I only played it in dev mode and no problems came up." (paraphrased)

Truly, this is QUALITY assurance at its finest. (Not.)

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
"Sorry, I never actually debugged the game, because I only played it in dev mode and no problems came up." (paraphrased)

"If I didn't know any better, I would've call this a rush job."

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How this man create Moral Sword of Asagi, a game I consider to be a very good and solid game, is beyond me.

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, somehow can't run this game at all... the window just shuts down when ever I start it.

nnescio

Reputation score
So, somehow can't run this game at all... the window just shuts down when ever I start it.
It's a common issue with all Ahriman games:

Ahriman uses WhiteFlute RPGMaker modules, which sometimes trigger AV heuristics because of encryption/code obfuscation. The culprit here (as is the case of all Ahriman games) is wfAudio.dll. The particular version he uses has some... odd behavior (wouldn't even start in my sandbox, despite not triggering my AV), so maybe it does some weird DLL hooking or injection for debugging/monitoring hotkey purposes. Should be completely innocuous, but I'm paranoid, so I just replaced it with a different wfAudio.dll from another game instead of running it out-of-sandbox.
Sometimes you can fix it by disabling your antivirus/malware protection, but I can never get that to work. Had to replace wfAudio.dll every time.

(Disclaimer: I haven't tested Nord Ep 2 yet, but it should be the same issue.)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is Ahriman taking the piss? Super short, no defeat scenes and litterally ends on a meme? Am i missing something?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I gleamed over his post about the buggy version and from his replies to the comments a full fix is expected to be completed on Saturday or Sunday. So if anyone was planning on spending money on this I recommend at the very least to wait because even if he released a "fix" now there are probably other things broken.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This one appears to have even less content than the first one, unless I'm missing something

Khoud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont know what I'm doing wrong but i cannot raise her submission from 0.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This one appears to have even less content than the first one, unless I'm missing something
I dont know what I'm doing wrong but i cannot raise her submission from 0.
In a post on his release page he mentioned that there was a lot of bugs with the version being sold right now. One issue is that you can't raise her submission above 0, and another one is that apparently a big "ends the game early". Please note that I'm reading these through goggle translate so I could be wildly wrong. He said something about a fix being released on Saturday and Sunday so wait until then before playing it.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I extracted the game archive and there's a decent bit of stuff in there but you can't seem to get to most of it right now because of the aforementioned major game-breaking bugs.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yo, I don't know what it is with this specific developer's games, but whenever I try to open them, the window opens, and then immediately closes. Haven't been able to fix it since like 2 games ago of his. Does anyone else have this issue?