What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~ケガレの紋章編~ (RJ233587)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"You are... actually Cir*le Kame, right?"
Lol, fucking gold.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
friend want a full save simply put start game. then 1st battle. and keepsuing the 1st skilll paralize there you have the 6 cgs in all game

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is for discussing RJ233587, further discussion of RJ266435 will result in this thread being locked. Make a new thread people.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Was never really a fan of this guy but at least this one has better art than his previous games. Not sure if it's worth trudging through though, maybe if someone has a full save I can sample what the game fully has to offer.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
lol i never noticed that the thread was for the 1st game. i came here only by readibng ahriman in post sorry XD

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This thread is for discussing RJ233587, further discussion of RJ266435 will result in this thread being locked. Make a new thread people.
but isn't that the same game despite the author branding it with a "new name"?

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to be clear, all the content is a bunch of fight against goblin like enemies, 1 long ass unskippable scene then a bunch of fight against soldiers?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just to be clear, all the content is a bunch of fight against goblin like enemies, 1 long ass unskippable scene then a bunch of fight against soldiers?
the game broken my dude. there is supposed to be more scene but are unaccessable due to your submission lvl not going over 0

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game broken my dude. there is supposed to be more scene but are unaccessable due to your submission lvl not going over 0
More scenes do not even matter. I am starting to give up on this guy. All the delays and the sold "tech demo" games for this? In what 3 or so years? This is absolute garbage. The whole fight system is a downgrade to moral sword. the unskippable long ass scenes are just dragging till I want to stomp my space button, and there is no content. All the tinkering done to the simple default rpgmaker fight system is pointless cause it ends up in the shitty lose intentionally If you want to access "content", which is the shittiest game design in any kind of hentai game. Otherwise the fights are way too easy. The worldmap serves no purpose, the outposts serve no purpose. You interact with a total of 1 npc. This is a whole bunch of nothing. The only thing going for this game is the bondage on a few pictures. The bugs are just the icing on the cake. How the hell did this guy pull off moral sword I have no idea.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
More scenes do not even matter. I am starting to give up on this guy. All the delays and the sold "tech demo" games for this? In what 3 or so years? This is absolute garbage. The whole fight system is a downgrade to moral sword. the unskippable long ass scenes are just dragging till I want to stomp my space button, and there is no content. All the tinkering done to the simple default rpgmaker fight system is pointless cause it ends up in the shitty lose intentionally If you want to access "content", which is the shittiest game design in any kind of hentai game. Otherwise the fights are way too easy. The worldmap serves no purpose, the outposts serve no purpose. You interact with a total of 1 npc. This is a whole bunch of nothing. The only thing going for this game is the bondage on a few pictures. The bugs are just the icing on the cake. How the hell did this guy pull off moral sword I have no idea.
You know honestly speaking, putting Nord in an Asagi style game sounds infinitely better than what we got now. Even if it was shorter with limited scenes it still sounds like a vast upgrade to this.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
dude. i called the guy a one hit wonder few weeks back already! XD
but yeah, i understand ya. the game genuinely sucks. the artstyle, the main selling point of this game also feels weird to me, as if the artist only used 50% of the color.... darkness? you know... from before.
You know honestly speaking, putting Nord in an Asagi style game sounds infinitely better than what we got now. Even if it was shorter with limited scenes it still sounds like a vast upgrade to this.
this reminds me, wasnt he working on a game with two characters, one a loli with horns and another with huge racks?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The previous Nord had Infraton, the hired artist, do an impression of Ahriman's style in the art. The new one is more about Infra's own style than the impression. That's probably making the difference.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The previous Nord had Infraton, the hired artist, do an impression of Ahriman's style in the art. The new one is more about Infra's own style than the impression. That's probably making the difference.
yeah. noticed as the rounded off than... edgy? liney? you know.... and the lines on the border of the character on the 1st was darker making the characters more emphasized unlike the the newer one. overall, feels worse. my guess is that they sunk all money in the art of the 1st game. by the way, who was the artist of that "tech demo" ? was it this same one? if so then whew boy it's gone downhill REAL fast.

also, guan, you a mod right.... you wont..... lock this thread would you? XD

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
yeah. noticed as the rounded off than... edgy? liney? you know.... and the lines on the border of the character on the 1st was darker making the characters more emphasized unlike the the newer one. overall, feels worse. my guess is that they sunk all money in the art of the 1st game. by the way, who was the artist of that "tech demo" ? was it this same one? if so then whew boy it's gone downhill REAL fast.
Aoi was pure Ahriman.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Up until the first Nord game, Ahriman had done the art himself. Aoi, Asagi and the other small games he did before were all his own work in the art department. He is apparently very unsure of his own drawing skill and while it's not the best, he has developed a good bit imo.

Also, I suppose I could lock this to make the new thread a thing.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked. However, this is the last warning: make a new thread for the new game. Do not use this thread to talk about it.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thread unlocked. However, this is the last warning: make a new thread for the new game. Do not use this thread to talk about it.
just a reminder that another thread was made, but then the game was removed from dlsite and you moved the thread to be deleted for not having enough info about the game.... which is no longer on dlsite.... so.... you know... would be swell if you dont. XD
also, how come there are other mods with higher rep points than you! arent you.... like... the main mod.... the one true mod... the mod of mods....? XD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/ahriman-norudo-kegareno-rj266435.13430/

You mean this thread, that doesn't have enough info, but we've had at least two pages of discussion here; enough to create a decent thread with speculative info. This thread, that was created in response to that exact post you quoted, complete with the OP sending me a PM asking me to verify whether their description was good or not. This thread, where I specifically state there that it's going to be locked, not deleted, for lack of an OP.

I am aware of another thread being made for it. Thank you for your reminder.