What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~ケガレの紋章編~ (RJ233587)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i got this e-mail, from dlsite, can some one translate it pls. As i did understood from google foo, ahriman dumped his last game, and many people asked for refunds

ご利用ありがとうございます.
DLsiteサポート係です.

「紋章騎士ノルド~隷装の騎士編~」につきまして,
キャンセルとさせていただきましたので,マイページ内の[購入履歴]に
該当の作品が含まれていないことをご確認ください.

また,ポイントにて返金を行わせていただきましたので,
お手数ですが,マイページ内の[ポイント履歴]よりご確認ください.

もし,現金でのお受け取りをご希望の場合は,
お手数ですが,その旨ご返信いただけましら幸いです.
なお,今回返金されたポイントを利用された場合は,
現金での返金を承る事ができませんので,ご注意ください.

この度はご迷惑をお掛けしてしまい,まことに申し訳ございませんでした.
もし,ご不明な 点 や 疑問 な ど が ご ざ い ま し ら 、

も も も も も L L L L L L L L L L L

nnescio

Reputation score
i got this e-mail, from dlsite, can some one translate it pls. As i did understood from google foo, ahriman dumped his last game, and many people asked for refunds

ご利用ありがとうございます.
DLsiteサポート係です.

「紋章騎士ノルド~隷装の騎士編~」につきまして,
キャンセルとさせていただきましたので,マイページ内の[購入履歴]に
該当の作品が含まれていないことをご確認ください.

また,ポイントにて返金を行わせていただきましたので,
お手数ですが,マイページ内の[ポイント履歴]よりご確認ください.

もし,現金でのお受け取りをご希望の場合は,
お手数ですが,その旨ご返信いただけましら幸いです.
なお,今回返金されたポイントを利用された場合は,
現金での返金を承る事ができませんので,ご注意ください.

この度はご迷惑をお掛けしてしまい,まことに申し訳ございませんでした.
もし,ご不明な 点 や 疑問 な ど が ご ざ い ま し ら 、

も も も も も L L L L L L L L L L L
RJ266435 (Nord Ep2) is to be "cancelled", so you got a refund in the form of store credit ("points"). If you want actual money back instead of points, please reply to that effect (also please don't use those points).

It also asks you to double check your purchase history and your points total to confirm that the product has been removed and that you have received your points.

And a bunch of apologies. Like, one apology for each sentence. "Sorry for troubling you this way", "sorry for asking you to check", etc. etc.

Strangely, the message is incomplete with the end part being cut off with repeated characters.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
RJ266435 (Nord Ep2) is to be "cancelled", so you got a refund in the form of store credit ("points"). If you want actual money back instead of points, please reply to that effect (also please don't use those points).

It also asks you to double check your purchase history and your points total to confirm that the product has been removed and that you have received your points.

And a bunch of apologies. Like, one apology for each sentence. "Sorry for troubling you this way", "sorry for asking you to check", etc. etc.

Strangely, the message is incomplete with the end part being cut off with repeated characters.
wait... cancelled as in the game is dead? like ahriman's reputation? or like the previous bugged version is cancelled and a newer version will be released in hopes that with a new serial number (RJxxxxxx) there might be people who dont realize what happened?

ments

Reputation score

Thanks

ments

Reputation score
i got bunch of emails maybe while while copy paste have messed something up
ご利用ありがとうございます。
DLsiteサポート係です。

「紋章騎士ノルド ~隷装の騎士編~」につきまして、
キャンセルとさせていただきましたので、マイページ内の[購入履歴]に
該当の作品が含まれていないことをご確認ください。

また、ポイントにて返金を行わせていただきましたので、
お手数ですが、マイページ内の[ポイント履歴]よりご確認ください。

もし、現金でのお受け取りをご希望の場合は、
お手数ですが、その旨ご返信いただけましら幸いです。
なお、今回返金されたポイントを利用された場合は、
現金での返金を承る事ができませんので、ご注意ください。

この度はご迷惑をお掛けしてしまい、まことに申し訳ございませんでした。
もし、ご不明な点や疑問などがございましたら、
お問い合わせいただければ幸いです。
今後ともDLsiteを何卒宜しくお願いいたします。

---------------------------------------------
株式会社エイシス DLsiteサポート係
URL
ヘルプ
---------------------------------------------

nnescio

Reputation score
Remaining part (that was previously missing) is just them saying you can freely ask them any questions if there's anything you are unclear with or have doubts over. And they hope you will continue to do business with them.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Its a real shame how this game dev ended up.
It's the risk of Experimentation and Innovation, sometimes they blow up in your face. Hopefully after repeated failures he'll fall back to the the winning formula that he found with Moral Swordsman.
Edit:If anyone here can type in Japanese could you please ask him he's willing to go back to the system that made Moral Swordsman great?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's the risk of Experimentation and Innovation, sometimes they blow up in your face. Hopefully after repeated failures he'll fall back to the the winning formula that he found with Moral Swordsman.
Edit:If anyone here can type in Japanese could you please ask him he's willing to go back to the system that made Moral Swordsman great?
I think it's more of backlash of repeated...'money grubbing'

He released Aoi, and left it incomplete to work on Nord, fine, some people do work on secondary project to reduce stress of working on one.
But after releasing Nord, he release the second chapter separately, and both of them are rather short, not to mention the different artstyle in the 2nd chapter.

Which means he's released 3 works that all are very lacking in content, all for prices that's not exactly small either.

I think people are not amused by this lack of results and the backlash got to him finally.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think it's more of backlash of repeated...'money grubbing'

He released Aoi, and left it incomplete to work on Nord, fine, some people do work on secondary project to reduce stress of working on one.
But after releasing Nord, he release the second chapter separately, and both of them are rather short, not to mention the different artstyle in the 2nd chapter.

Which means he's released 3 works that all are very lacking in content, all for prices that's not exactly small either.

I think people are not amused by this lack of results and the backlash got to him finally.
Doesn't change the fact that he has 3 options now.
1.Quit
2.Return to something that works.
3.Try again.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mate, he is Japanese so you should add option 4...
4. commit sudoku

I hope he is recovering from this tho.... his game is good in my opinion

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Doesn't change the fact that he has 3 options now.
1.Quit
2.Return to something that works.
3.Try again.
Well, the fact that he removed the game and refund the points suggest at least he's not going for the disappear with all the money option unlike some others.

nnescio

Reputation score
Well, the fact that he removed the game and refund the points suggest at least he's not going for the disappear with all the money option unlike some others.
Not to his credit though. DLsite was the one who unilaterally (suspended then) pulled the game and issued refunds, after Ahriman repeatedly ignored their e-mails.

Ahriman's excuse both times is that their e-mails wound up in his spam folder. Classic.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Noticed in the dlsite blog he has had people saying that they getting their refunds. Not only that, he's apparently still drawing on pixiv which pissed off several people as well.

EDIT: just checked today that he made another post. Seems that he has fixed most of the bugs n whatnot. I'll re update again to see if I can translate it with my broken japalinguish.

EDIT 2: He couldn't salvage the data so he had to remake the game from scratch. He's expecting it to be done somewhere between early to mid November.

And some stuff about how he knows he broke the trust between him and the fans and apologising for it. Along with how he's not reading the comments because it's scary and what not (Especially when most ppl are telling him to die and other mean stuff) and he will start replying again once the whole thing is finished.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score
Noticed in the dlsite blog he has had people saying that they getting their refunds. Not only that, he's apparently still drawing on pixiv which pissed off several people as well.
He was bookmarking lewd art on Pixiv (mostly art of BB from FGO). People weren't exactly angry; they were just mostly snarking at Ahriman apparently being in denial and not reacting (back then) to to news of the game being refunded.

EDIT: just checked today that he made another post. Seems that he has fixed most of the bugs n whatnot. I'll re update again to see if I can translate it with my broken japalinguish.
The general gist is that Ahriman (claims he) has fixed most of the bugs and rewrote the code for the H-scenes. Event flow is still messed up, so he (claims he) has to rebuild that from scratch, but the overall game is pretty much like a finished product now (so he claims). ETA for the fix is "early or in the middle of November".

(Dunno how he's going to deliver that patch though, even if he somehow manages to fix it. He will need to rerelease the game, and DLsite isn't going to be very permissive then.)

...Aaaaand a bunch of apologies. Plus acknowledging what DLsite did was right, and that he would have personally approve the refunds earlier on 16 Oct if he had noticed DLsite's e-mail which "unfortunately" ended up in his spam folder again.

(Said e-mail was basically an ultimatum saying "Fix this by Oct 23 or we will be refunding your game.")

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He was bookmarking lewd art on Pixiv (mostly art of BB from FGO). People weren't exactly angry; they were just mostly snarking at Ahriman apparently being in denial and not reacting (back then) to to news of the game being refunded.

The general gist is that Ahriman (claims he) has fixed most of the bugs and rewrote the code for the H-scenes. Event flow is still messed up, so he (claims he) has to rebuild that from scratch, but the overall game is pretty much like a finished product now (so he claims). ETA for the fix is "early or in the middle of November".

(Dunno how he's going to deliver that patch though, even if he somehow manages to fix it. He will need to rerelease the game, and DLsite isn't going to be very permissive then.)

...Aaaaand a bunch of apologies. Plus acknowledging what DLsite did was right, and that he would have personally approve the refunds earlier on 16 Oct if he had noticed DLsite's e-mail which "unfortunately" ended up in his spam folder again.

(Said e-mail was basically an ultimatum saying "Fix this by Oct 23 or we will be refunding your game.")
^
Did an edit but you explained it better.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Man, I just wanted Asagi 2: New Cast Boogaloo, now guest starring: the ballgag and blinders.
I'm happy he experimented with the depth of the bondage system, but nothing was really added other than those two things I just mentioned that were worth having. Multiple party members (and the ability to lose them) is very unique feature and definitely the way to go.
I remember back when Aoi was meant to be a side project of short length, then he doubled down on it and quietly cancelled that Segami Daisuke game. Now there's all this Nord business.
Saddest part is that an Asagi 2 would require almost no work. Just use the same engine as before, like Deathblight and Damsel Quest 3 have proven, add new art and writing, and get new recorded lines for the combat. It should have been so simple.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Man, I just wanted Asagi 2: New Cast Boogaloo, now guest starring: the ballgag and blinders.
I'm happy he experimented with the depth of the bondage system, but nothing was really added other than those two things I just mentioned that were worth having. Multiple party members (and the ability to lose them) is very unique feature and definitely the way to go.
I remember back when Aoi was meant to be a side project of short length, then he doubled down on it and quietly cancelled that Segami Daisuke game. Now there's all this Nord business.
Saddest part is that an Asagi 2 would require almost no work. Just use the same engine as before, like Deathblight and Damsel Quest 3 have proven, add new art and writing, and get new recorded lines for the combat. It should have been so simple.
yeah. too bad he's starting to become one of those people who are more interested in making their game look pretty rather than fun and interesting. wont be surprised if now dlsite actively tries to bury ahriman's next releases instead of promoting him.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So we got a new update. His entire first paragraph is for apologising for the inconvenience and his behavior in the past few months.

2nd paragraph indicates that it seems that he didn't manage to finish everything in time so he will be selling the game in as an alpha version. With more stuff to be updated in december.
What he has done so far:
Game progress bug fixes
・ Parameter adjustment for battle
・ Correction regarding enemy behavior
・ Specification changes difficult to understand regarding battle
・ Implementation of battle erotic scenes (6 types of rebels, 3 types of goblins)

What is planned:
・ Addition of bandit quest (quest is already implemented, but erotic scene is incomplete, so hold)
・ Addition of battle erotic scenes (3 types of goblins, 6 types of bandits)

He wants to get sales in november hence why he is releasing it in alpha state. But he promises updates right after in december.

This is what I got with my own understanding of Jp and google translate mixed in cause fk kanji.

People on comments are very skeptical however, plus the fact he is selling the modified version on alpha.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game could be the second coming of Jesus and he'd still wouldn't win back any favor from what he lost. He had a great chance and he blew it. Hard pass.