What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~ケガレの紋章編~ (RJ233587)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone else also get an error then game shutting down sometimes when getting caught or progressing capture stages in the orc maps?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else also get an error then game shutting down sometimes when getting caught or progressing capture stages in the orc maps?
Seems like a common bug. Happened to me twice throughout the game. Just restart the game and play again, chances are it won't happen again. Maybe.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I completed my first play through the game with the virgin ending (no there is nothing like that implemented, if you now were to ask ^^)
I think they made it way too easy to escape a grapple. You need either resource MP or TP at a low level even to have 100% chance on escaping. In my opinion it should be one of them costing a lot for a 100% chance and the other costing little with a 30% chance on escaping.
I was actually surprised that there is a good hentai-combat system after you get caught. Too bad noone ever sees it, unless someone were to get grabbed intentionally.

Or did I miss the difficulty setting in the intro? (I canot read any moon yet)

edit: Ok, to make the game be played as its probably intended, you could try to set yourself strict restrictions. This is nicely balanced to me:

1. Only use MP to break free from a grapple [If its too low, too bad, use it anyways ;) <3) (It actually has a low chance to fail as well, on top of being a single resource now)
2. Do not use the TP AOE attack (and maybe not the 40tp burst when you dare)
3. Continue the quest from level 1 to 2 to 3 and then do the boss (dont leave until you completed all)
[4. obviously never use a potion, it makes you untouchable in the first place xD]

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
I am a bit confused here. Is this game finished?
as far i know yes it is and if i remember correctly. he said it was a plan for various chapters in different games. but i dont know if in the end he kept the project on hand

BTW is that guy alive? havent seen him for quite a while

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
as far i know yes it is and if i remember correctly. he said it was a plan for various chapters in different games. but i dont know if in the end he kept the project on hand

BTW is that guy alive? havent seen him for quite a while
I remember reading somewhere that episode 2 was supposed to come out around Jan or Feb 2019. No announcements after that...

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I remember reading somewhere that episode 2 was supposed to come out around Jan or Feb 2019. No announcements after that...
nope, still no info/news about that
author still keep say sorry again and again in his blog about not finishing aoi and this gane second eps

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
2188683e.jpg

Is it bad that this one here is the only one of his in development I care about? I just dislike his takes on the solo-party member, because it usually either turns into sixteen layers of bondage or you win the fight. I guess I preferred the Asagi system.

Utgardoutcast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, there seems to be a new post on his blog, but no corresponding update to either pixiv or dlsite. The bing translation isn't really helpful either. Is it updated? Delayed? Seems like the latter, but it's hard to tell. It's got a couple of nice new pictures now though, probably to make up for the delay. I'll just add what Bing says on the subject.

(Translated)
Excuse me!! Update postponed the OTL (out now)

Images as you see best! high of analyses the teacher made materials > <
Getting there is really sorry OTL
Not things yourself wanting a convincing OTL
More often probably already tuned OTL
... Watch the parameter it if not yet to the level design OTL

However, only the material record... not! So with erotic material of the invincible
Nord will completion of federal, was that during the... gefngehum
We are committed toward completion, please stay tuned > <

System as a popular rape → → hauled Lockdown flow more dramatically!
Upon request boss battles add erotic and defeat events to more powerful!
Map events easier to enhance the UI!
And focus on making the more than 3 points. Please, please complete now bear with us for a while and we'd like to think > <

So...more than three points? I suppose that means more than three areas maybe? And a few other points of interest as well. Hopefully, we'll see more progress on that front soon.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, wait, wait. Did they change Nord's appearance? That's not the Nord or Noldo I remember...

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, wait, wait. Did they change Nord's appearance? That's not the Nord or Noldo I remember...
Noble 6's pic is from a different game that Ahriman was (is?) working on. Also, the blog post Utgardoutcast posted has a few preview pics:

I am pretty sure the blog post is an apology for delaying episode 2 (not coming in feb, no new ETA). All those " "s...

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So...more than three points? I suppose that means more than three areas maybe? And a few other points of interest as well. Hopefully, we'll see more progress on that front soon.
"Focus on the above three points (when making the game)."

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Noble 6's pic is from a different game that Ahriman was (is?) working on. Also, the blog post Utgardoutcast posted has a few preview pics:

I am pretty sure the blog post is an apology for delaying episode 2 (not coming in feb, no new ETA). All those " "s...
Yea I was talking about the new preview pics he posted. Nord or Noldo looks kinda different from the last iteration. I hope he didn't change his artist for this project because I really liked the art style of the first version.

nnescio

Reputation score
Yea I was talking about the new preview pics he posted. Nord or Noldo looks kinda different from the last iteration. I hope he didn't change his artist for this project because I really liked the art style of the first version.
It's still done by Infraton (Pixiv ID: 2552902), but yeah, there's a definite art change, with Infraton reverting to his usual art style instead of attempting to emulate Ahriman's (most notably the eyes and facial expressions).

I assume it's because it's easier on the artist.

Edit: Removed direct link to artist's Pixiv due to potential loli content.

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score
don't trust Ahriman any more, i actually was defending him, he put this game in toilet, and flushed away my trust for him, (im not japanese speaking), but he said that he is sorry, and that he won't do anything to this game, meanwhile, doing cg's and develop some half assed games like this

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
don't trust Ahriman any more, i actually was defending him, he put this game in toilet, and flushed away my trust for him, (im not japanese speaking), but he said that he is sorry, and that he won't do anything to this game, meanwhile, doing cg's and develop some half assed games like this
i've always felt like he was a one hit wonder guy. his first two games werent special. the third one was. though it feels like he doesnt understand what made it special. like the new ones have no party members... none what so ever... the combat is tedious and annoying. even the one that you mentioned. the only good think about his new games is the graphics but to me, his third game is and always will be the best one. ever.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
i've always felt like he was a one hit wonder guy. his first two games werent special. the third one was. though it feels like he doesnt understand what made it special. like the new ones have no party members... none what so ever... the combat is tedious and annoying. even the one that you mentioned. the only good think about his new games is the graphics but to me, his third game is and always will be the best one. ever.
I actually kinda like the latest game. I mean yeah it's short and ends in a cliff hanger, but what's there is pretty decent. It may not be as good as the third game, but it's good in its own way.

ments

Reputation score
I actually kinda like the latest game. I mean yeah it's short and ends in a cliff hanger, but what's there is pretty decent. It may not be as good as the third game, but it's good in its own way.
i disagree with your opinion, i buy games, and i want to be them good, there is no excuse , for what ahriman did to his game, cause demo is the same as full game, i don't give a shit how you monetize games, but when you paid money, and game says, you can't do shit, because demo version, it will be in new version, yet not implanted on this version, and author goes like haha,s something like Ayames story, i was skeptic bout them, but even so they did their shit, i love art, if there ever will go out full , i will buy it. by the way crypto, i have already cracked, your shit, don't know who coded, but don't use defaults

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
i disagree with your opinion, i buy games, and i want to be them good, there is no excuse , for what ahriman did to his game, cause demo is the same as full game, i don't give a shit how you monetize games, but when you paid money, and game says, you can't do shit, because demo version, it will be in new version, yet not implanted on this version, and author goes like haha,s something like Ayames story, i was skeptic bout them, but even so they did their shit, i love art, if there ever will go out full , i will buy it. by the way crypto, i have already cracked, your shit, don't know who coded, but don't use defaults
Fair enough. I don't think we are in disagreement, just that our idea of "good enough" is at different level.

By the way, I apologise in advance for being nosy, but you used far too many commas in your post. Did you do it on purpose? Because In my opinion it would be easier to read if you delete some of the commas, e.g. :

"i disagree with your opinion, i buy games and i want to be them good. There is no excuse for what ahriman did to his game cause demo is the same as full game. I don't give a shit how you monetize games, but when you paid money and game says you can't do shit, because demo version, it will be in new version yet not implanted on this version and author goes like haha. Something like Ayames story, i was skeptic bout them, but even so they did their shit. I love art, if there ever will go out full, i will buy it. By the way crypto, i have already cracked your shit, don't know who coded, but don't use defaults"

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honestly, I like Ahriman's games, even the more recent solo games. At least there's one thing he delivers on that few devs do: tons of bondage, which you don't often get from most other devs. It's honestly more disappointing to me when a game has the bondage tag on it yet it's only one or two scenes with light bondage (or tentacles, which people still try to pass off as being bondage these days).