What's new

RPG NTR [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記- (RJ166249)

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

Once you have all the girls, prepare to have literally hundreds of heart-to-heart events between them even when you are spamming them nonstop, they just keep coming back; almost all of them have 3 events with almost all of the others.

I got the 3 stone pieces and have beaten the 4 other cities, how do I get to the northern section? the barrier is still blocking me.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone share a save?

I just need the blonde with huge breasts.

Thank you. :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to contribute something meaningful to the thread now that I've made some progress with my super-easy first run. I'll post a near-complete list of the buildings (sorry Monceber, I'll use your format though).

The usual disclaimer applies. I've been wrong on this thread at least once but I'm confident with my translations. Anyone who wants a second opinion can PM nnescio or find a native Japanese speaker to check. It's been a good laugh reading what the machine translator players are making out from their tools.

Construction basics:

1. Buildings have a cost in time and an upkeep in light/sperm and manpower. The three upgrades that appear below the manpower investment in construction are as follows:

a) Worker is invisible during construction and won't be attacked.
b) Reduction in construction time.
c) Worker walks faster to target.

Column (top to bottom) 1 page 1:

1. Impregnation Hall: Increases number of workers spawned. Max 10

2. Forest of Holy Light: Increases light/sperm generation. Max 30

3. Slave hold: Construction workers spawn from this. Build these around the empire to shorten construction times or every job is going to start from the manor. Max 30.

4. Militia fort: Spawns soldiers to attack threats. Visibility range approximately one screen. Soldiers vary in their effectiveness, early on they can kill monsters on their own but at higher monster levels they're nothing more than a speed bump. Max 24.

5. Slave infirmary: Increases durability of construction workers making them more resistant to attack and less likely to die in the field. Max 24.

6. Cabbage patch: The avatar will spawn a small number of workers when interacting with it at the cost of HP. Max 20.

7. Miris Bottle factory: Creates empty bottles periodically. Use these to store healing potions or to shorten exploration time of dungeons. Highly recommended to max this out early to reduce waiting time for dungeon exploration. Max 10.

8. Iron ore mine: Creates low quality metal ores periodically. Ores provide emergency repair in the field with small chance of upgrading repaired equipment for an increase in stats. Max 10.

9. Phantasmal ore mine: Highest quality ores can be mined here. Max 3.

Column 2 Page 1

1. Sperm extraction hall: Increases light/sperm amount. Max 10.

2. Cultivated field: Increases worker generation. Max 30.

3. Royal education hall: Increases royal worker generation. Royal workers are equivalent to 100 workers in the field combats and construction. One building definitely worth maxing out. Max 10.

4. Hunter's rest: Each hut erected increases the chance of dungeon exploration success by 3-5%. Expensive maintenance, but maxing it out reduces the number of workers needed to maximise the return. Max 20.

5. Architectural design research lab: Increases durability of territory beacons and buildings. Max 12.

6. Sperm extraction farm: Independently increases light/sperm generation by a small amount. Avatar can also interact with this for emergency generation at the cost of HP. Max 20.

7. Jewel factory: Creates mana jewels periodically. Practically required to regenerate slave mana when they run out. Also useful in the field battles to activate the front-line slaves' special skills. Max 10.

8. Holy metal ore quarry: Mk 2 of the iron ore quarry. Ores generated vary between quality lvl 1-4. Max 6.

9. Item warehouse: Holds up to 16 items. If destroyed, all items stored within are lost. Max 24.

Column 1 Page 2

1. Church of silver: Players can resurrect from these instead of the manor. Max 12.

2. Miris lake: Players with empty bottles can come here to get healing potions instead of the manor. Standing on this also regenerates HP at a slow rate. Bottle replenishment rate is determined by the number of empty bottles in inventory. Max 20.

3. Seamstress hut: Repairs torn dresses. More importantly it increases the avatar's maximum inventory space by 1 for each building. Max 18.

4. Statue of the Thief god: Increases probability of receiving items upon victory or when using the thieving skill tree. Max 20.

5. Hall of friendship: Increases the rate at which the slaves make bonds with each other and the player. Seriously reduces the time it takes to max out the interpersonal connections for bonuses. Max 5.

6. Magic circle of the sword: Increases attack for all friendly units and companions. Max 30.

7. Magic circle of sorcery: Increases magic attack strength for all friendly units and companions. Max 30.

8. Magic circle of accuracy: Increases accuracy for all friendly units and companions. Max 30.

9. Magic circle of agility: Increases agility for all friendly units and companions. Max 30.

Column 2 page 2

1. Blessed altar: Avatar regenerates HP very quickly when standing on this. Clicking on it will restore the active avatar to full health but won't regenerate HP during the process. Max 24.

2. Blacksmith: Repair equipment to full strength here. No chance of equipment improvement unlike metal ores. Max 15.

3. Gate of light: Pay a fee commensurate to distance in light/sperm to instantly move between gates. Max 9.

4. Prop settlement: Absolutely no maintenance cost for this building which doesn't contribute anything directly to the empire. Its only use is to delay the light-killing shadow by letting her attack this rather than a building with an actual use. Max 20.

5. Mana spring: Every once in a while all slaves have 30% chance of regenerating 1 point of mana while the structure stands. Max 10.

6. Magic circle of the shield: Increases defence for all friendly units and companions. Max 30.

7. Magic circle of evasion: Increases evasion for all friendly units and companions. Max 30.

8. Magic circle of mana tension: Increases mana tension during combat. Mana tension is the game's terminology for how quickly mana is generated by the character for use in casting spells and certain abilities. Max 30.

9. Altar of time: Reduces interval between item generation. Max 3. This comes late but it's worth it since consumables generate that much faster. Always place this building between two item-generating buildings to guarantee increased production (I highly recommend bottle factories)

Column 1 Page 3

1. Diplomat's hall: Reduces interval between diplomatic interactions with the various factions. The interval reduction is greater the more halls are built. Not worth building for anyone planning to seize the shards by force, but a time-saver for those preferring the peaceful route. These are converted into the dragon altars once the appropriate event has been viewed and serve to decrease cooldown for dragon word usage. Max 15.

2. Great tree of destruction: The game's guard tower. It lashes out at anything within range indiscriminately. Max 20.

3. Landmine field: Deals damage to anyone stepping on it. Doesn't discriminate. Max 30.

4. Logistics squad: Transfers one consumable item from a production building with full inventory to an item warehouse with available space. Max 3. Useful function, expensive upkeep.

5. Sacred ground: Interact with this building to increase the avatar's personal light source to cover an entire screen. Max 3.

6. Equipment crucible: Leave unwanted equipment here to convert them into metal ores. Max 5.

7. Equipment disassembly plant: Leave unwanted equipment here to convert them into empty bottles. Max 5.

8. ?

9. ?

Column 2 Page 3

1. Observation tower. Interact with this building to uncover the shroud and reveal enemies and structures previously hidden from view. Max 15.

2. Freeze ray turret: Shoots a magic ball at hostile units which freezes them in place for a short period. Won't fire at friendly units and non-hostile factions. Max 25.

3. Pitfall trap: Units which step on this take damage. Invisible until triggered. Max 30.

4. Trade guild: Items deposited here will be sold to outlying tribes for a higher cost than the player would receive if he did the selling directly. The profit from the guild depends on how many are built. It takes time to "clear" the guild's inventory but is almost always worth it for the bonus. Max 12.

5. Summoning circle for combat training: Interact with this to spawn a random monster commensurate with the monster level in the wild. Monsters generate loot and grant XP like their wild counterparts, they are just as capable at killing careless players. Max 10.

6. Equipment to gem converter: Leave unwanted equipment here to be converted to mana gems. Max 5.

7. Slave-meld circle: Interact with this to convert 150 regular slaves into 1 royal slave. Not so useful in the main game since it comes late and players should have enough royal workers to not rely on this inefficient conversion method. More useful in the variant mode with its time limit and manpower shortage.

8. ?

9. ?

I'll update the question marks when I unlock the buildings.

I might do further guides on other game aspects if I can be bothered and no one is willing to do so. Script kiddie players should find a way to extract text from the help files Shion provides since all of the info there really is self-explanatory.

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll post a near-complete list of the buildings (sorry Monceber, I'll use your format though).
Nah, a list coming from someone with actual language knowledge is much better than the one I did by half-guessing, half-google translating. Well, at least I got a couple of them right xD. Thanks, Harley.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the profit of item that can choose when create character one by one? I am trying to search walkthrough or review from internet but no translate or hint about it.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to unlock the northern area?
I have the 3 stones fragments from the other factions.

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know what you have to do now to go north.

1. Attack the three factions and defeat them at their main building

2. A 4th faction appears (near 83, 77). Defeat them.

3. Go to the gravestone north of your base and rename your character トア after viewing the relevant events.

This was after I did the heart event for the 3 factions (they were unavailable for diplomacy afterwards). Since I don't read Japanese I have no idea how this effects what happened, but the faction members did join as slaves after defeating them.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finaly done 3 faction + another faction on the green hair girl around X24 Y74 (i think she stole the piece of tablet)

After reading the table basicaly u need to input the name『トア』in the monument north of your base (at 1st i though it changed ur MC name)

So yeah gluck all this game taking too long and alot of game freeze bug on the scene, so im gonna clear it fast be be finish with it

*so far im enjoying it except those crazy number of event interaction, which in the end i didnt bother doing it*

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*so far im enjoying it except those crazy number of event interaction, which in the end i didnt bother doing it*
Your loss. Events unlock new abilities and boost the stats of all parties most of the time.

They take time to process, but holding the control key speeds things up and gets the bonus at the end.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your loss. Events unlock new abilities and boost the stats of all parties most of the time.

They take time to process, but holding the control key speeds things up and gets the bonus at the end.
Yup my lost but i still manage to beat the final boss...
Pretty much you use ur main heroine + 9 of the boss you fight during 3 faction... on last fight
I'm just glad my MC heroine is just that powerful with high dodge / counter stun / fast aspd / low dura cost.... (helper - LP drain) she pretty much solo 3/4 of the fight (she just had to die close to the end)

The monk girl is quite nice for boss fight as long she can build up her buff

Kinda passed all the new dungeon search.... ( trow 599 slave on last S rank and failed)

Edit: yes there new game+, or more like some of the armor stat / 9 boss stat / the rest slave girl carried trough / + u can bring the item in ur bagpack
+ 1 more spoiler in title screen just gota see urself =P
But start from prety much 0 again where u had to find ur own armor / slave girl + their event for skill (armor lvl back to 1, but higher stat)

Gonna wait for fixed ver, and will probably play again in harder difficulty

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a 1.01 patch on the dev's blog ( ). Small file, no need to download the entire game again for those who bought it. Dev also said future patches will have a dash button and combat speed up button.

Also seconding a save, even with the helpful building guide I don't think I have the patience to grind through this one. Despite the seeming depth it isn't actually that fun IMO. Base building and combat are both fine, but there's too much waiting on everything for really no valid gameplay benefit. Is there an option when you click New Game that speeds up the timers?

Last edited:

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dash button would be a godsend.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@sgb3
Thanks for telling that fix patch
Just like any other game, the begining is painful where u scream more resources.....
But if you manage ur upkeep well (dont construt those high cost building like stat up), and start searching more for girl... you should be fine with income resources.

middle in game in my case i keep geting like 1.5k light + 1-4 x100, 100-150 slave income.
By end game it become too ridiculous that can keep geting 9k light + 3-5 x100 + 700 slave income. (with tons of building already up)

When u want a save, up to where?
all i had is just when north continent open and about to fight 1 of the 2 general before the final boss (last slot) and the final boss (1st slot) (base is around X60 Y60) if u wanna see how messed up my town build like
I didnt collect all the event, cuz well u will understand when u click it :(

Requesting a good MC build idea, so it should make my life alot easier.... the 1 i use atm is really fast kill but dura break fast (if u use skill less dura break it make my kill slower =( )
i even make slot 3 and 4 dress pretty much identical just with weapon switched

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guide to field battles:

Since this is quite an important part of the game, I'll give a brief explanation with some tips.

What is it: These battles involve the slave workers as infantry against bandits, monsters or enemy factions. The random quest battles give an item or a random reward if the villager gift is refused. Taking on the faction HQ usually involves a number of field battles with difficulty depending on the player's initial game settings.

What to do: Assign a specific number of workers to the battle. Royal workers count as 100 soldiers and are required to raise the soldier count beyond 99. Both sides will engage in combat "rounds" lasting for a set period which increases over time. The engagement ends when one side or the other runs out of soldiers. Players can elect to invest light prior to the battle to give morale a head start, 999 light gives a starting morale of 99% (which is a waste since it's impossible to get 100% morale for the first round of battle, invest enough so that the second round triggers the max morale bonus).

Slave involvement: The slaves either contribute to the soldiers' combat stats or may forego stats in favour of a special ability (slave craft) when they are powered with a mana jewel for that combat round. An overview of the stats and special abilities is found in the same tab governing the slaves' prostitution duties.

High attack means the slaves are more capable of getting kills during the round. High defence keeps the slaves alive longer. The first aid stat applies when the combat round hits zero. Soldiers are given treatment during the interval allowing them to fight in the next round with some health restored. In addition high first aid appears to influence the length of subsequent combat rounds.

Actions taken: There are three strategies players can choose for the round. The sword action, the shield action and the axe action in descending order. Sword beats shield, shield beats axe, axe beats sword. Choosing a favourable action generates mana at a faster rate than an equal or unequal round and hinders the opponent on the other end.

For the bonus actions, players can pay light/sperm to ask Shion to check with 100% certainty what the opponent's next action will be. Shion's price rises with each successive round. The second tab reinforces the army at the cost of additional followers but the reinforcements cannot exceed the initial total number of soldiers committed. Note that it's not a 1:1 exchange rate for reinforcing so it should only be done if the battle hangs in the balance. The third action swaps out the front-line heroines for the round. Players get two chances initially and this will rise as more sex scenes are viewed (the 調教 rating affects the number of swap chances from what I can tell). To lock a desired girl for the round right-click on her portrait. Left-clicking invests a mana jewel in the selected girl, refund the jewel by left-clicking again.

List of girls and their actions (Attack, Defence, First aid):

Row 1:

Twins - 0,3,7. Resurrects a small number of dead soldiers repeatedly over a set interval.

Wolf - 5,2,3. Shortens the current combat round by a number of seconds at certain intervals.

Fox-god - 3,4,3. Kills a small number of enemy soldiers every once in a while.

Succubus - 4,3,3. Damages a % of enemy soldiers on the field whilst increasing morale for own faction.

Sperm extracting maiden - 5,5,5. Kills a small number of enemy soldiers.

Row 2

Mecha-nut - 1,1,3. Damages all enemy soldiers on the field at certain intervals.

Bartender - 1,1,2. One-off 30% boost to morale.

Public urination fetishist - 2,5,5. Increases current combat round by 45 seconds. Always triggers at the start of the round. Largest boost to combat round duration of all the girls.

Idol - 7,0,5. One-off reduction to combat round duration.

Clumsy trainee knight - 3,6,1. Increases combat round duration by 3 seconds multiple times. Combining with other slaves with the similar trait can make rounds last a long time.

Row 3

Lawyer - 2,8,0. Reduces combat round duration for a small duration over a period of time.

Tentacle commander - 7,3,0. Reduces enemy morale.

Academic - 3,5,2. One-off reduction to combat round duration.

Anaemic healer - 2,2,6. Heals soldiers fighting in the field multiple times during the combat round.

Nurse - 0,5,5. Heals soldiers fighting in the field multiple times during the combat round.

Row 4

Demon knight - 12,0,0. One-off increase to combat round duration.

Silver goddess's champion (main avatar) - 4,3,3. Damages all enemy soldiers on the field and simultaneously increases friendly soldier morale.

Light goddess's maiden - 5,2,3. One-off resurrection of fallen friendly soldiers. Best unit for raising dead soldiers of all the girls.

Church adviser - 1,8,1. Decreases enemy morale up to two times over the combat round.

Martial artist - 8,0,0. Damages all enemy soldiers on the field.

Row 5

Witch - 5,3,4. Kills a small number of enemy soldiers multiple times during the round.

Demon Lord - 7,0,5. 100% reduction of enemy morale. One time activation. The most effective demoraliser in the roster.

Necromancer - 0,6,6. One-off resurrection of fallen soldiers. Number cannot exceed initial number. Very high variance for a one-off ability.

Swordswoman - 3,4,3. Increases friendly morale.

Spear bodyguard - 10,0,0. Damages all enemy soldiers on the field.

Row 6

Gunslinger - 5,5,0. Damages all enemy soldiers on the field and raises friendly morale.

Reaper - 6,6,6. Damages all enemy soldiers on the field.

100% morale special:

When morale reaches 100%, the army will deal damage ignoring what the enemy faction chooses for strategy. The different actions now have a special effect as follows -

Sword - +250% attack, +50% dodge
Shield - Massive damage reduction
Axe - +500% attack

If both factions get 100% morale for the round, the usual order for strategies DOES apply. If the enemy still has numerical superiority and sets the axe stance on, prepare for a world of hurt.

Personal recommendation at 100% morale is to use axe for short battles, sword for long battles when at a numerical disadvantage and the shield if soldier resurrection is a priority.

Strategies: Players can win all of the battles if they are willing to commit enough soldiers to outnumber the enemy faction at the start. The key is winning the battles as quickly and efficiently as possible. Having 10+ mana jewels on hand should allow players to beat 4:1 odds with the right decisions (my own experience based on easiest difficulty and plenty of practice). Workers invested are partially refunded at the end of battles but prolonged battles are a drain on light and should be avoided unless a strong economic infrastructure is in place with a significant stockpile of currency and manpower in tow. Investing light for a morale boost at the start isn't worth it for lvl 1-2 field battles, but it pays off when the enemy forces number in the thousands. Reinforcing has a bad conversion rate, but it doesn't consume royal workers and is especially useful when faced with multiple field battles in a single engagement (such as the HQ assaults).

Version 1.3 introduces a cap of 2000 on number of enemy soldiers and reduces the cost of Shion's information service. On the other hand higher enemy difficulty sliders now affect the durability of enemy soldiers. 4:1 odds are still doable on v1.3 but a lot more jewels and some skill at manipulating the morale bars might be needed to clear 5:1 odds or higher difficulty levels.

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Patch 1.02 is up on the blog ( ). Just some bug fixes and balance changes.

Thanks for the save, I really just wanted to see the CG and sex scenes. I'll give the game a serious playthrough once I understand it more, but there's simply too much I still have no idea about since I can't get any translation tools to work with it. Skills effects, helper skills, etc. I'd like to actually know what I'm doing instead of blundering around and winning by sheer numbers/stats.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in my case using agth seem to work on texk hooking for skill (but not helper skill)
As usual all u need is to add /x /c /v on it

You might want to add 1 more dragon voice skill list, which you can have access after you hit the north continent.
Its basicaly replace what benefit u get from diplomacy.

My CG list still have tons of blank, i wonder if the dev will add more CG in future since there should be 3 for sperm extractor and 3 for the child birth you can choose.
Atm there only those with star (*) have the scene, while the rest without only the screen turn black.

I'm thinking to go to 2nd playtrough soon, but need help on translating the 1st main menu on new game (trying to see if there something more beneficial in harder difficulty / as in the enemy smarter or the other faction actualy more active)

PS: click spam on all those event yeh took me like ages that enuff to make me sick on how many of them (3 each between 2 girl interaction) >.> next play trough lets read what these girl interaction is with agth.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You might want to add 1 more dragon voice skill list, which you can have access after you hit the north continent.
Its basicaly replace what benefit u get from diplomacy.
I haven't cleared the final dungeons yet so my list isn't complete. Someone else who's finished the game at least once can do a temporary list until I finish up on my end and have enough motivation to do one on this thread.

Edit: Finished first run and gave up on finding the missing item. I'll see if I have better luck on my second run or if a patch solves the bug I'm experiencing.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how to get skills points? as in combat points? after playing so long i still at 10/10.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Events with the girls sometimes give skill points.

Simplest way is to level-up the different dress outfits. Every multiple of 5 increases total skill points by one.
I mentioned this earlier, so I'll repeat myself since it's a question that gets asked by people who can't read.
If you're ignoring my posts, then learn to search the thread.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To those who have finished the game, any of you managed to pick up the last treasure item in 練武の魔界窟?

I'm missing the second of the dragon words and I'm almost certain that's where it's to be found. I've cleared every other dungeon in the game except this one and I'm not sure if it's bad luck or a bug that's stopping me from getting the final treasure box there.

For those interested, the final S-level dungeon with the 48 minute timer needs over 50 royal workers just to get 5-6 items. The dungeon basically contains the game's top-level items (they only upgrade once) for the time and effort put into exploring it.

Depending on equipment, it is sometimes better to settle for the second best available from the dungeons since they sometimes have better all-round stats and higher upgrade potential than the top-tier items.