What's new

RPG NTR [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記- (RJ166249)

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

Finally at the last boss for the variant mode introduced in 2.0.

There's a little puzzle shortly before the final boss, fail to solve it and the big fight at the end will all be for nothing. There is a hint given when players choose to give up, it should't be too hard to figure out what the answer is provided you can read.

The fight itself is royally hard, I thought the six mini-bosses coming into this was tough enough but those were just appetisers before this main course. It's hugely important to get the skill selection and helper abilities correct to maximise survival chances, also liberal use of the spacebar to pause is absolutely required.

Considering it's just me and possibly two others playing the new variant mode, I can probably take my time producing a guide for this.
Are you talking about the extra mode? If you are how the heck you survive even to a smaller mob, well i make it the mob is extremely hard (like 13k hp and yes it's NORMAL mob lol), what is the objective on extra mode btw? I quit as soon i see the normal mob have that much hp. Lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you talking about the extra mode? If you are how the heck you survive even to a smaller mob, well i make it the mob is extremely hard (like 13k hp and yes it's NORMAL mob lol), what is the objective on extra mode btw? I quit as soon i see the normal mob have that much hp. Lol
If you're complaining about 13k hp wandering monsters, then you're definitely not prepared for the boss monsters in this mode. I couldn't beat them initially because I had forgotten to equip my end-game equipment and end-game skill selection, once I did and started paying attention to the enemy skill properties I didn't have any problems.

Objective of the variant mode is to survive the 6 mini-bosses that are spawned at certain time intervals. To do this players still need to build a base for resources and to search the map looking for the (randomly generated) slaves who are spread out.

When the default game difficulty is S, it REALLY means it. That said players who built up their characters during the normal mode (60 ability points cap reached, decent stats high enough to crush default difficulty etc.) should get by reasonably comfortably (i.e. actively participating in combat rather than sitting back and watching the game play itself out). It's the final boss that is royally tough for reasons I will not explain for now so as to not ruin the surprise.

autizboyz

Reputation score

If you're complaining about 13k hp wandering monsters, then you're definitely not prepared for the boss monsters in this mode. I couldn't beat them initially because I had forgotten to equip my end-game equipment and end-game skill selection, once I did and started paying attention to the enemy skill properties I didn't have any problems.

Objective of the variant mode is to survive the 6 mini-bosses that are spawned at certain time intervals. To do this players still need to build a base for resources and to search the map looking for the (randomly generated) slaves who are spread out.

When the default game difficulty is S, it REALLY means it. That said players who built up their characters during the normal mode (60 ability points cap reached, decent stats high enough to crush default difficulty etc.) should get by reasonably comfortably (i.e. actively participating in combat rather than sitting back and watching the game play itself out). It's the final boss that is royally tough for reasons I will not explain for now so as to not ruin the surprise.
Well im not complaining actually, im just surprise that a regular mob have that much hp, because you know it jump from 1-7k to 13k. how do you carry your stat on extra mode? All i can carry is just weapon item etc, but not the costume stat (well idk about the costume stat since they all start on level 20) nor skill point. Oh nevermind i didn't click the costume etc on the ending

Edit : Correct stuff

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well im not complaining actually, im just surprise that a regular mob have that much hp, because you know it jump from 1-7k to 13k. how do you carry your stat on extra mode? All i can carry is just weapon item etc, but not the costume stat (well idk about the costume stat since they all start on level 20) nor skill point.
?

The game invites you to save the heroine and slave stats at the end of a normal run. If you do so, they are automatically carried over when the variant mode is started.

bdk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i try to play to this game (ver 2.0) but full jap is not an easy thing...hope we'll get a partial or even full translation! ty to peaople who've explain a lot of thing,big help .

but even with the knowledge it stay pretty difficult to play.
alle the mechanics ext,and the game seem like huge i wanted to do it my own way ,yeah my own way my ass Xd

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at the last hurdle but the mechanics for the final fight are so unique I'm struggling to find a solution.

There's no save once the series of fights begins so each time I fail I need to redo the series of fights again. Since the bosses for the final sequence are randomly generated out of the whole roster, getting to the final hurdle multiple times is already an achievement in itself.

Edit: The specific problem I have is the main character not having enough physical source points to equip what I assume is the primary damage attack with 100% stun rate. Get that active and surely the final boss is done, but no matter how many I sacrifice the physical source points don't increase.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Heh as soon i figure out how to carry stat etc, extra mode is not that hard with my current build (fast attack + magic counter). Still haven't met a prob so far even to the boss hopefully the last boss will be hard af to motivated me to git gud. Dagger and shoes for days bitches! :cool:

I'm at the last hurdle but the mechanics for the final fight are so unique I'm struggling to find a solution.

There's no save once the series of fights begins so each time I fail I need to redo the series of fights again. Since the bosses for the final sequence are randomly generated out of the whole roster, getting to the final hurdle multiple times is already an achievement in itself.

Edit: The specific problem I have is the main character not having enough physical source points to equip what I assume is the primary damage attack with 100% stun rate. Get that active and surely the final boss is done, but no matter how many I sacrifice the physical source points don't increase.
Im assuming your talking about the last boss (the one that have a mechanic hand or something like that)? The little succubus/devil might answer your prob, she have like a life leech per attack skill.

Its funny i find the last boss is much easier than the 5th boss (The one that with chain and balls), almost rage quit because that bitch keep stunning me D;<.

And also idk if slave is "random generate" but feel free to try this location
x22.4 y 45.6
x28.0 y 33.4
x57.6 y 36.9
x37.2 y 70.7
x93.4 y 43.6
x70.8 y 30.2
One of this location is the ninja girl and the white hair girl with little hat they both consider pretty op in my book​

Edit : Add stuff.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im assuming your talking about the last boss (the one that have a mechanic hand or something like that)? The little succubus/devil might answer your prob, she have like a life leech per attack skill.

Its funny i find the last boss is much easier than the 5th boss (The one that with chain and balls), almost rage quit because that bitch keep stunning me D;<.

And also idk if slave is "random generate" but feel free to try this location
x22.4 y 45.6
x28.0 y 33.4
x57.6 y 36.9
x37.2 y 70.7
x93.4 y 43.6
x70.8 y 30.2
One of this location is the ninja girl and the white hair girl with little hat they both consider pretty op in my book​
The locations are randomly generated. I'm 100% certain on this. If you quit your current game and retry the variant mode the coordinates you have won't work. At any rate it's not difficult finding all of the girls if you know which girls are on good terms with each other and follow the instructions given on the slave location tab.

You're not on the final boss yet. You've cleared the six mini-bosses, if you don't solve the puzzle that's in the events list you CANNOT FINISH this mode. You have been warned.

autizboyz

Reputation score

The locations are randomly generated. I'm 100% certain on this. If you quit your current game and retry the variant mode the coordinates you have won't work. At any rate it's not difficult finding all of the girls if you know which girls are on good terms with each other and follow the instructions given on the slave location tab.

You're not on the final boss yet. You've cleared the six mini-bosses, if you don't solve the puzzle that's in the events list you CANNOT FINISH this mode. You have been warned.
Yea i just met the final boss (the hand thing its invulnerable to all damage and have 99999999 hp im assuming lol), have no idea to beat it that thing. Already kill all the mini booses. Atleast it give me the "fin" when i died to the last boss haha.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea i just met the final boss (the hand thing its invulnerable to all damage and have 99999999 hp im assuming lol), have no idea to beat it that thing. Already kill all the mini booses. Atleast it give me the "fin" when i died to the last boss haha.
And that's just the first stage.

All of my posts have been about the second stage of this boss. Well you managed to solve the riddle in the main game through machine translation, you should have no trouble doing the same in this variant.

autizboyz

Reputation score

And that's just the first stage.

All of my posts have been about the second stage of this boss. Well you managed to solve the riddle in the main game through machine translation, you should have no trouble doing the same in this variant.
Actually i manage to clear the main game thanks to you for giving out the password/code lol. But meh thanks for the tips tho.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know what you have to do now to go north.

1. Attack the three factions and defeat them at their main building

2. A 4th faction appears (near 83, 77). Defeat them.

3. Go to the gravestone north of your base and rename your character トア after viewing the relevant events.

This was after I did the heart event for the 3 factions (they were unavailable for diplomacy afterwards). Since I don't read Japanese I have no idea how this effects what happened, but the faction members did join as slaves after defeating them.
Thank this user if you relied on this post to clear the main game.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Thank this user if you relied on this post to clear the main game.
Ah yes that guy, thought it was you my bad.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: FINALLY finished it. Got to this final stage again and again and knew I was doing it wrong. Did the same steps with version 2.0.3 and realised it wasn't a bug since users before me had cleared it easily.

Realised the main character has one skill set early on in the beginning for the final battle. Didn't realise that skill STILL APPLIES.

First part of the final stage is to switch between the default skill and the new one which allows the main character to absorb. Absorb counter only finalises after some time and players CANNOT absorb anyone else until the counter is finished. Depending on who was absorbed, the number of physical source points WILL INCREASE allowing the main character to eventually have enough points to max out all of the new skills and finally finish this mode properly.

Looks like the creator is done with this one and is preparing for a new work. There is no stat carry over for this variant mode, but the reward for finishing it is a new splash screen when the game starts up.

Now to try and unlock the rest of the gallery and the true endings for all characters if I can be bothered. 24-36 hour playing time estimated given my speed, so I'll probably wait till January before attempting this.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Variant mode Boss guide:

The six mini-bosses will not attack in a set order, only when players have beaten each boss at least once will they earn the right to set the order in which the bosses arrive when time is up. The order I'm giving is the one I faced when I finished this mode the first time round.

Knowledge of the plot and characters of the first game (the floating city one) will enhance the playing experience, but isn't necessary to finish this mode. I didn't bother with the first game but recognise enough from the official page to figure out why some of the girls in the roster make special remarks before a particular boss makes an entrance.

During the interval between each boss summoning, players are strongly encouraged to build up a base to gather resources. There is a finite number of wandering monsters on the map, the number slain between each boss appearance determines how far the next boss is weakened.

風の神獣:XXXXXX (Japanese censoring for the name, but it's obvious what it's called if you've finished the main game)

Just like fighting the reaper in the main game during her random appearances, this boss completely negates any and all attacks against it. Players need to ride out the storm by weathering all of the attacks until it runs out of weapons. Only then can players claim victory. Many ways to do this depending on character skills and available slaves, but I had to fight it first which makes it slightly harder since I didn't have a full crew yet.

極至王プラムちゃん

By far the easiest of the six bosses. All of the flunkies around it absorb damage meant for the main body. The power of the main body's single attack depends on the durability of the shields when the attack is initiated. When all of the shields are done, players can go all out with the damage for a short while before the shields "regenerate" and the cycle is repeated. Not difficult once the weakness is identified and exploited.

ナーキ、ヴァキ、イオス

Each time players avoid an attack from this boss, the strength and accuracy of the boss attacks increase for the duration of the battle. Defending the boss's attacks (painful as it might be) prevents the buff from triggering but is really bad for shield durability. Players should switch between defence and evasion depending on circumstances, especially when the official hint confirms that an attack initially evaded leads to the next boss attack becoming unavoidable and defence a necessity to reduce damage.

永遠獄鎖の女

All of her attacks have a time-stop debuff which opens the player up to follow-up strikes. The time-stop debuff can be removed by switching avatars, but doing so inflicts a permanent debuff on the player for the duration of battle so it might be better to use a character designed to tank damage whilst keeping attacks up. I didn't really have too many problems against her even when not switching, but it might be necessary to get slave abilities which offer multiple healing channels to pull this strategy off.

さいはてのきずなしらべ

Only one attack, but this attack is a 100% stun rate strike which always targets the player's abilities in the most damaging manner available. Not to mention a count-down debuff which kills the active character with no evasion or defence permissible. Swapping characters resets the countdown timer, but a stacking debuff is implemented which will kill the active character when the stack count hits 5. Unless players have an insanely powerful avatar which can kill this boss in 30 seconds, swapping characters IS A MUST and has to be carefully executed both to negate the timer and allow meat shield characters to take one for the team.

I got fed up with the power of the main attack and the stun debuff so decided to break the weapon because this boss doesn't have infinite item durability buffs.

ホロ=ティスライルRM

This boss has two skills which HEAL AND RESTORE PLAYER ITEM DURABILITY. Don't be an idiot and stun those two abilities when attacking. The speed and rate of recovery is very slow but every little bit helps. Aside from this the boss has very high damage output so the choice of slave ability and character outfits/skills should include the appropriate counters.

Final boss

Prior to this boss, select one of two choices prior to battle. The top one starts battle while the bottom one leads to a "bad" ending taking players back to the main menu. The bottom choice essentially spoils the identity of the person who summoned everyone to this world and that person's name is necessary to get the true ending. If players have figured out the identity of the person, they have ONE chance to get it right in the event which pops up shortly after all six of the diary pages have been read (it's the event labelled "blank page"). Get the name right and a new skill will be learnt which will see action in the final sequence of battles. For those who are STILL stuck regarding the person's identity, one of the true endings has the answer.

1st phase (Default difficulty, I think raising the difficulty might increase the number of bosses faced before the 2nd phase begins)

最後の襲撃者 「座」に至る扉

Three of the following bosses will be randomly chosen. Defeat all three to progress to the second phase.

ノワル
Two minute countdown to annihilation. Immune to stun. 30 second countdown before active character is killed (similar mechanic to the mini-boss above) and 10 second debuff when switching characters out.

ナンナ
Good mix of defence and attack. Killing her also kills the character which dealt the coup-de-grace unless that buff is stunned/disabled.

ローラ
Immunity to her own slave ability. Has the stun debuff when she evades an attack. The punches get stronger the longer the battle progresses.

クロナ
Attacks get faster and faster the more hits she lands, not to mention permanent buff to attack and accuracy the longer the battle lasts. Of all the bosses this one has by far the highest damage output and is extremely durable to boot. One method which I find useful is to break her main weapon through a combination of slave abilities and meat shields.

ニース
Plays like the undying zombie boss in the main mode. Equipment breaking debuff, slow poison debuff, heals high % of inflicted damage each time players land a hit and cannot be killed unless players stun the final buff.

リア
Immortality buff unless stunned. Killing blow on her destroys the active character's equipment and drops HP to 1 unless ability is stunned or rendered inactive. 100% stun rate on her attacks with ability to choose where the stun goes. Strong magic attacks which recharge faster each time she takes a hit. Not my favourite boss to face, but once you know what she brings to the table she can be countered.

リリ
Killing blow on her kills active character. Passive buff automatically repairs weapon durability while the buff is active. Not very strong or durable, but the killing blow debuff must be countered.

エリス
Dual-wield attacks have the whirlwind buff which increases the rate of attack each time she attacks while the buff remains active. Has a shield and evasion buff making her difficult to hit in addition to a buff which heals her for 30% of the damage inflicted. Annoying since she absolutely crushes shields within seconds, but doesn't hit as hard as one would expect.

Second phase

This is as far as players go if they failed to identify the person responsible for the summoning. Some characters can inflict damage on this boss, but it's going to be trivial against the boss's 99999999 HP.
The new skill acquired through revealing the person's name needs time to activate, so slave abilities which stun the boss will allow the ability to do its work before the boss's impossible-to-defend attack initiates. Obviously it's game over if the character with the new skill got killed in the previous phase.

Final phase

Without spoiling everything, I'll repeat what I typed in the post above:

Realised the main character has one skill set early on in the beginning for the final battle. Didn't realise that skill STILL APPLIES.

First part of the final stage is to switch between the default skill and the new one which allows the main character to absorb. Absorb counter takes time to wear off and players CANNOT absorb anyone else until the countdown finishes. Depending on who was absorbed, the number of physical source points WILL INCREASE allowing the main character to eventually have enough points to max out all of the new skills and finally finish this mode properly. Absorbing characters even after enough physical source points have been acquired speeds up the process by increasing the damage of the main attack and the strength of the passive poison attack.

Last edited:

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a thought I'd throw out here in case anyone haven't noticed. In the circle's previous game, the guy who translated the UI mostly did image editing since the UI was mostly in image form, and then placed the edited files in /data which overrides the .pac files. This game is no different and if anyone wants to translate any of the text they can just extract game.pac and edit the stuff in /Obj.

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is no different and if anyone wants to translate any of the text they can just extract game.pac and edit the stuff in /Obj.
What program did you use to extract the game.pac ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@johnkhammer
No idea how to upload file in PM + dun't have any acc for file storeage so im just posting my global save here.

Its not complete and i havent played it for long time, been busy lately.
Also havent tested the new extra stage

Attachments

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Saw a new version of this came out and am wondering, did anyone ever crack a way to get text hookers to work for this one?