What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [ あんみつや / Anmitsuya] ソーサリーキングダム / Sorcery Kingdom (RJ271637)

Setzeri

Reputation score
I've been having a hard time getting H scenes
Do you need both the right headgear and the right clothes to trigger a scene
For example the 2 boys in the middle right map
For triggering those boys scene, you need at least the mc walks back with heart icon after tried to enter that park, and she said to buy something, which is naughty book.
And this place is where you can buy it
naughty bok.png

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any NTR in fact ? I checked DLSITE and no NTR there.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if "reverse NTR" is a used term, but..

There are several instances you can have sex with a male NPC and rile up their female companion, once your Lewdness high enough.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...after you finish the game, the switches at the top of the room can enable all the scenes you've missed.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been having a hard time getting H scenes
Do you need both the right headgear and the right clothes to trigger a scene
For example the 2 boys in the middle right map
Nope, only need 1 piece of clothing. There is usually a hint or a nearby NPC will tell you (e.g. the guy outside the church tells you the priest has a fetish for gym clothes)
It is usually the clothing, but there is a requirement for a specific underwear in one of them (game tells you along with the icon).
You need high enough nasty rating and far enough in story to trigger them.

...after you finish the game, the switches at the top of the room can enable all the scenes you've missed.
More fun to trigger them as you go. :p I prefer to save the virgin run for last.

Sitas

Reputation score
Well, that's where tastes differ - if it's possible, I usually go for it as the first thing.
Same here, might be some kind of trauma.
I guess Sword Princess Christina was it? Where you have to do the pure virgin route to unlock the true ending for the gallery and just a single lewd stat ruined it?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm probably really stupid for needing help with this, but I'm stuck at the second area. I've beaten the 3 bosses in the first area and am now at the town with the whirlpools. I can't seem to figure out how to get through the sealed door at the end of the second part on the map. Can anyone shed insight? Many thanks.

easy85

Reputation score
I'm probably really stupid for needing help with this, but I'm stuck at the second area. I've beaten the 3 bosses in the first area and am now at the town with the whirlpools. I can't seem to figure out how to get through the sealed door at the end of the second part on the map. Can anyone shed insight? Many thanks.
You are not supposed to go there yet. Just go back to your room and report it via device on your desk. Go do other stuff - I think Orc Cave is next or explore magic cave deeper.

btw. do you have to go save your superior from water cave/lizardmen? Does anything change if you don't? I think I can either go save her or go to Ice Cave.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You are not supposed to go there yet. Just go back to your room and report it via device on your desk. Go do other stuff - I think Orc Cave is next or explore magic cave deeper.

btw. do you have to go save your superior from water cave/lizardmen? Does anything change if you don't? I think I can either go save her or go to Ice Cave.
Nope none of that is available to me yet. I think you're right, I might need to go to the room and do something. I've talked to everyone else, but forgot the room. Thanks!

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ice Queen told me to defeat zombies on march? So, I have no idea where to go. I did Orc cave and the cave in lake is resealed.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ice Queen told me to defeat zombies on march? So, I have no idea where to go. I did Orc cave and the cave in lake is resealed.
It's in poison swamp at the first dungeon (the one with the falling hole) go to cave at top and interact at top middle wall to activate hidden cave

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...obviously not,
I'm not sure if there's an additional trigger, but it seems you only need to wait till you get the message on learning the skill - but it takes the full TP bar.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, nobody updated the OP so it's still using tentative info. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get it unlocked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would anyone who is fluent in Japanese be able to translate the H-state screen? As it's an image, it can't be translated with MTL or through editing data files.

I've attached an image showing the H-state screen if it helps (with the girl edited out, as the game is classed as Loli).

Attachments