What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

I just pledged to see how much changed since that public demo. Will leave feedback once I've tried it out.

Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Can we get an option to keep the old voice? I really liked the old voice...

Is she the same voice actress as the one in Future Fragments? I haven't checked out the voices for this or played Magic Matchup and I know I'll likely get lambasted for it, but I wasn't a big fan of her voice in that game (mainly didn't like how the erotic voices sounded a bit forced to me).

No, they're different VAs. (We're gonna be re-recording a lot of that audio too for FF, btw, cause we do want it to sound more realistic, now that the VA has gotten some more experience under their belt.)

How should I interpret it, literally or metaphorically?

Metaphorically literal of course. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, and Anon42, i know public demo is no more, but i recall you said you'll still give us non-patrons some sneak peek and stuffs. I hope you don't left us non-patreon completely in the dark, please?

Last edited:

I like the additions that were added since the public demo.. The catacombs were fun, took me a few minutes to realize I should be paying attention to the torches. The new VA is okay. I expected worse judging by the responses in the thread in regards to it.

Yep, found it and it's cool. I'm not looking for a game walkthrough just a list where I can get all the juicy H-scenes. :3

I play the game itself by myself so I don't want to spoil it right at the beginning. :)

Anyways so far it's pretty SWEET! It would be nice to have a list of all the H-scene combinations that are currently implemented, but as you said that'll be implemented in the final game so it's cool.

Oh and before I forget:
- Insect BE scenes should be functional again
Does this mean that there should be a different insect H-scene in BE mode or just that the normal scene can happen? I'm asking since I got the normal "non-big boobies from behind" sex scene in both cases.

Thanks, man, I'm glad you enjoyed it! As far as the Insect BE scene - it's the same base animation as the normal scene, but Alicia should have noticeably bigger boobs during it. Are you sure it wasn't working properly?

@Papanomics - Yeah, it's the same voice actress. To be fair I was very happy with her default voice, I thought it fit Alicia, so I didn't ask her to change it up. It's more my fault than hers because of that, but I hope it doesn't bug you too much!

@elusi - Like HentaiWriter said, the voice actress for Future Fragments is a different person than the one voicing Alicia. If you'd like to hear an example of what her new VA sounds like, you can check it out here:

@Soljer13 - Sorry, but this update is goodbye to her old voice for good. It's extremely hard for me to work with it, since it's all pre-recorded work by a japanese voice actress - and I really didn't feel like it fit her character. I'm really sorry to disappoint, but there won't be an option for the old voice.

@AGamerPassingBy - Of course! If you notice in the v.23 update post a little bit ago, I'm going to be recording and posting a video of the Tentacle Game Over sequence soon, so everyone can see exactly what those sequences will look like in-game. Complete with voice acting, of course. Things have only been silent for the past few months because, well.. I wasn't really around to get much work done. I should have more to share with you all in the future!

@NDgier - Thanks! I personally love the new voices, but I can understand if they aren't quite to everyone's preference. There will definitely be an option in the final version to turn them off, for anyone who doesn't care for them, but hopefully it'll improve the game for most people!

Been awhile since I last posted, A42. I just pledged you some money and got tried the most recent version.
The new voice actress is great! The capped firing rate makes the game appreciably tougher, but the checkpoint system makes that difficulty tolerable.
I did find an odd bug - if the ceiling vines in the Deep Soil grab you at about the same time as you start masturbating, the camera zooms in as though you got grabbed, but the jill-off animation plays out instead, and the vines turn into a bunch of straight green lines that stretch up and down as the screen moves up or down. This seems to correct itself when you leave the room and reenter, though. I guess Dummy's wisdom continues to be applicable.

@AGamerPassingBy - Of course! If you notice in the v.23 update post a little bit ago, I'm going to be recording and posting a video of the Tentacle Game Over sequence soon, so everyone can see exactly what those sequences will look like in-game. Complete with voice acting, of course. Things have only been silent for the past few months because, well.. I wasn't really around to get much work done. I should have more to share with you all in the future!

Oh yes, this is what i want to hear! :cool:
Can't help myself getting excited!

Last time I played it only had the slime monster, boy did you make progress!

Anyway, I encountered a place where the soldier just stands in his place and takes damage from me without noticing that someone is shooting at him.
Don't know if this was mentioned or this is intentional but here you go.

Enemy was standing on the ground.

*EDIT*
Actually, whenever wherever I shoot at them from an elevated position they do not respond.

Attachments

• derp.jpg
    derp.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

I highly doubt you'll find a link here, considering the one making the game is a member of the forum. You can still play the demo, just check the first post.

i already did it so, i need to wait until a torrent or i don´t know

Thanks, man, I'm glad you enjoyed it! As far as the Insect BE scene - it's the same base animation as the normal scene, but Alicia should have noticeably bigger boobs during it. Are you sure it wasn't working properly?

Oh so it's like that?
Okay I'll check later on, it's just that I was looking for a completely different scene and didn't see the difference. Kinda like how I was with the tentacles. I was expecting to see something like "IF big boobs THEN sweet nipple insertions ELSE normal sex in air" and so I thought something was wrong just because I didn't check her boobs.

So sorry, my bad. :)

Heh, that's cute. :D
Believe me you won't find anything. I always try things out before I buy them so I've been all around the net and there is NOTHING on this one. Also it's pretty disrespectful to ask stuff like this on the CREATOR's thread. :p

Last edited:

i love ingame sex scene how do you guys do that?

Then keep on waiting until the cows come home as you're not gonna see one made here. And also just wtf man? You wanna play it then pony up some cash to his patreon and play it like everyone else you moocher. :mad:

After playing AM2R, I decided to check the progress on this again and damn has it gone well over the last year. Here's hoping for a smooth development and completion!

After playing AM2R, I decided to check the progress on this again and damn has it gone well over the last year. Here's hoping for a smooth development and completion!

Hopefully CP:E will have as many enemies as the average Metroid game.

Back