What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

I like playing this game to be honest, the cgs are great, the combat system reminds me of the ds version of castlevania and the game is huge. This game plays smoothly on my shitty laptop with a core i3. Can't wait for more yuri stuff from the red hair girl with the shield. XD

Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Is the third boss going to become a recurring character? She's kind of a pushover at the moment, but the lack of any sort of KO effect on enemies makes their fates ambiguous, and her low difficulty feels like the kind that makes sense on a character that shows up again later with new moves and properties.

I know what you had suggested, i just stating something i would dislike, and one of that being an "animated" GO which only has some breathing and tentacle wriggle animation, but no animation of Insertion/Piston, Cum Spurt, or anything explicit.

Please read my previous post carefully.

What i meant to say is, if Anon42 indeed done some minor environment animation on those crisp CGs, but not the sex at all, it's better to never advertize the game as having animated CGs, believe me the disappointment can be jarring. ;)

And i will be honest here, i am a kind of person who prefers Animated Sprite Sex over Hybrid-Animated SexCG. I just love seeing groups of pixels making out. :p

Alright, that makes it more clear on what you meant and point taken.
You are right about it not being completely "animated", but like I said, with enough time and effort one can make it look REALLY good.
There are also factors that can play major differences in here - like if the artist drew in layers, you technically could make all of what you mentioned happen, of course some extra finishing touches would have to be added, like the cum, sweat. but it would be better to take it to Flash at this point...

This suggestion is/was a simple/quick and cheap "hotfix" if Anon would decide to take it.

This suggestion is/was a simple/quick and cheap "hotfix" if Anon would decide to take it.

I see, that really could work, but in all fairness, i think it's for the best that Anon42 focus more on the main graphical contents (Sprites, Stages, Sprite Sex, and so on) for now than trying to make animated GOCGs. :)

I like playing this game to be honest, the cgs are great, the combat system reminds me of the ds version of castlevania and the game is huge. This game plays smoothly on my shitty laptop with a core i3. Can't wait for more yuri stuff from the red hair girl with the shield. XD

Whoo! Game plays smooth on a shitty laptop - that's a worthy accomplishment for me :p I'm really glad you like the game, though! Not sure if I would classify the Sentry as yuri myself, given the massive dick she's sporting, but hey, tomato tomahto.

@SlamSector - I wasn't going to have her become a recurring character, no, but I do want to bump up the difficulty of that boss a bit. Maybe I'll lower her HP, speed up her actions a bit, and make her react to being shot from behind or something so you can't just cheese her by sticking to her like glue.. decisions decisions.

@ThatFluffyTail - Sorry man, I have no intention of trying to go for animated CGs in any form. I've never even used photoshop or flash, and I don't want to purchase and learn a new program to animate roughly ~20 CGs, maybe more. It's not really simple or quick when you put it into perspective, especially added on to all the other duties consuming my dev time. Sorry!

Whoo! Game plays smooth on a shitty laptop - that's a worthy accomplishment for me :p I'm really glad you like the game, though! Not sure if I would classify the Sentry as yuri myself, given the massive dick she's sporting, but hey, tomato tomahto.

@SlamSector - I wasn't going to have her become a recurring character, no, but I do want to bump up the difficulty of that boss a bit. Maybe I'll lower her HP, speed up her actions a bit, and make her react to being shot from behind or something so you can't just cheese her by sticking to her like glue.. decisions decisions.

@ThatFluffyTail - Sorry man, I have no intention of trying to go for animated CGs in any form. I've never even used photoshop or flash, and I don't want to purchase and learn a new program to animate roughly ~20 CGs, maybe more. It's not really simple or quick when you put it into perspective, especially added on to all the other duties consuming my dev time. Sorry!

@Annon I sent you a pm! wish i knew you needed this kind of help bud :eek:

Actually I did't notice , I thought she was siscoring her and that was her leg on the side. After seeing it again I saw it. Meh she still has a nice rack though. :p

Last edited:

Got a little treat for everyone~. Profile CG I freely worked on before I do the GO scene.

5804775505337767409.png

Oh! And ANY suggestions are fine. This is unofficial material.

Got a little treat for everyone~. Profile CG I freely worked on before I do the GO scene.

5804775505337767409.png

I'm not a fan of Futa, but...
wow......:eek:

5804775505337767409.png

:eek:

I'm in AWE. b:Dd

My only complaint is that it won't be used in the game, i take it? :(

Hey anon.
Since you've been focusing on doubles, why don't you give those soldiers a chance for it as well? ;)

Btw are there going to be foursomes?

My only complaint is that it won't be used in the game, i take it? :(

Character design CGs like that probably won't have a use in the actual game, but they'll be available in the CG gallery, maybe as unlockables. No sense in not including them as concept art, at least!

@Mistix - The soldiers almost definitely won't be getting a duo scene. Only enemies that show up together frequently will get duo scenes, and the soldier rarely does that, if ever - you would have to intentionally pull them together to make it happen.

As far as foursomes go, also exceedingly unlikely. The only enemies that commonly happens with are insects and MAYBE slimes. Either way, it's not likely to happen often - and there's already a lot of H-content in the game. I'd rather put the effort towards new enemies to fill more gameplay needs as well as H.

while the animated GOs not happening for this project, is it likely to happen in a future one? not that it's a big deal or anything, i'm hyped either way for this game to come out! Amazing work so far and LustFire's art is <3

Character design CGs like that probably won't have a use in the actual game, but they'll be available in the CG gallery, maybe as unlockables. No sense in not including them as concept art, at least!

MY SAVIOR. ☆☆ \(T w T)/ ☆☆

Only enemies that show up together frequently will get duo scenes, and the soldier rarely does that, if ever - you would have to intentionally pull them together to make it happen.

How about different enemies combo duo then? Like the slime and the ground tentacle, those two often appears together right?

YES!!! YESS!!!! UNLOCKABLES!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

So I was about to pledge five bucks to play the most erecent demo but um.

That... tier is sold out?

wth.

How about different enemies combo duo then? Like the slime and the ground tentacle, those two often appears together right?

I've been seriously contemplating this idea for a long time, and I think if I were ever to do it it would either be a last-step polish thing, right before the game came out, or as a free post-release update. Either way I can't really say whether or not it will make it in, but it's definitely something I'm keeping in mind.

@Yukinojo - Really hard to say, it'll depend largely on how much animated CGs would cost, how many CGs future games would have, and if the artists I want to work with are versed in them. I personally have no experience with animation programs like Flash, as stated before, so it would most likely be outsourced work as I would rather focus on my spriting and programming. While it is something I'm definitely willing to look into and consider, too many factors for me to really say whether or not it would happen yet, sorry!

@MegatronYES - The $5 has always been like that, since the campaign started. The standard tier for receiving updates is the $10 tier, which is identical to the $5 tier in everything but price. The $5 tier was created purely to thank those people who decided to give me a chance and support me super early on before I had made a name for myself, by giving them the same bonuses as the $10 tier at a reduced price - hence why it's labeled as the Early Adopters Reward tier. Because of that, the slots are very limited, and it's really rare for anyone to drop out of it.

Last edited:

No worries then mate, I look forward to the future games regardless. I pledged once or twice but had to stop. I'll pledge again later once I fix my financial situation.
Btw, Thanks for making a great game! I just know you'll be getting a lot more supporters soon. ;)

Whoops, almost forgot to post this here! Myself and Orexius are going to be hosting a devstream at long last tomorrow (Saturday), everyone! We'll be streaming from 3pm - 8pm EST, so come on by if you get the chance!

Whoops, almost forgot to post this here! Myself and Orexius are going to be hosting a devstream at long last tomorrow (Saturday), everyone! We'll be streaming from 3pm - 8pm EST, so come on by if you get the chance!

Awww DANG IT! I was out drinking with my pal so I couldn't join, but what did I miss? Any nice new animations?

Back