What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello folks, hope you guys are doing well.
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but it is delayed again, here's the transcript:

タイトルの通りで申し訳ありません。
『白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々』は11月末に再延期とさせて下さい。

作業自体は順調とは言えないものの進んでおり、10月末の販売開始自体は
可能だと思うのですが、間に合うのかギリギリすぎるのです。
それならいっそ完成度をあげるために、延期しようという結論になりました。

お待ちいただいている方には本当に申し訳なく思います。
ですが今回が本当に最後の延期になると思いますので、もう少し……
本当にもう少しだけお待ち頂けると嬉しいです。

It is delayed to the end of November.

I read it through google translate it is said that the dev can make it by the end of October, but it is too close for comfort so it is decided to postpone it once more. The following weeks will be used to polish the game.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."-Shiguru Miyamoto

GSherston

Reputation score
Folks, we have a wondrous update for a confirmed release date, here's the transcript from CIEN:

【タイトル】
少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々~

【発売日】
2021/11/27

The release date will be on Nov 27th.
And apparently the dev is also looking for play testers for bug hunting purpose, the contact information is within that very same CIEN post. (I would have to admit I kinda want to try my luck applying just to play the game a bit early....but then I can hardly speak the language and knows jack all about play testing)

Last edited:

dummy1234

Reputation score
Folks, we have a wondrous update for a confirmed release date, here's the transcript from CIEN:

【タイトル】
少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々~

【発売日】
2021/11/27

The release date will be on Nov 27th.
And apparently the dev is also looking for play testers for bug hunting purpose, the contact information is within that very same CIEN post. (I would have to admit I kinda want to try my luck applying just to play the game a bit early....but then I can hardly speak the language and knows jack all about play testing)
I already checked with the lead dev on the testing thing (got a lot of experience in beta testing), the response I got was basically "Thank you so much for the interest, unfortunately we are looking for Japanese speaking testers only".
Oh well, looking forward to buying the game on release day!

GSherston

Reputation score
I already checked with the lead dev on the testing thing (got a lot of experience in beta testing), the response I got was basically "Thank you so much for the interest, unfortunately we are looking for Japanese speaking testers only".
Oh well, looking forward to buying the game on release day!
Oh that’s a bummer, but expected, given that the pool of testers is pretty small, it probably saves a lot of hassle without having to translate feedback and all.

Regardless I too am quite ecstatic with the confirmed release date, can’t wait to get my hands on it on the 27th!

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
After I read a thread where an author just passed away without completing his game, I actually just glad author have no health issues and managed to finish the game. Really.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah , big loss. Vita great escape was one the first h-act game i play, so i followed the dev as soon as i know he's developing new game... Lots of Japanese doujin dev seems to have another full-time job and only making h-game as a hobby, so if the game is delayed, it can't be helped. Anyway, i read a post from another dev that many doujin dev would release their game during November and December, since they will have to pay less tax or something, it's about Japanese tax system so I'm not sure.

GSherston

Reputation score
After I read a thread where an author just passed away without completing his game, I actually just glad author have no health issues and managed to finish the game. Really.
I think I vaguely read about that on another forum. I don’t know anything about the project of that particular dev was working on but it was a damn shame tragedy like that happened.

It is no doubt these are difficult times and I count my blessings that I get to play a new title from my favorite circle in a few weeks.

GSherston

Reputation score
Hello folks, very minor update on CIEN, the game will be released on the 27th as previously planned.
Very happy to hear that there won't be any more delays and we'll get to play it next Saturday.( And thank god for those November Dlsite coupons we can still use just before expiration!)
What H-scene/scenarios do you guys look forward the most seeing in this one?

Last edited:

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Hello folks, very minor update on CIEN, the game will be released on the 27th as previously planned.
Very happy to hear that there won't be any more delays and we'll get to play it next Saturday.( And thank god for those November Dlsite coupons we can still use just before expiration!)
What H-scene/scenarios do you guys look forward the most seeing in this one?
All the boob jobs

GSherston

Reputation score
All the boob jobs
That sounds really cool!
After replaying Kozue’s Strange Journey a bit I was hoping we get a return of the live stream kinda event. Since the protagonist this time around is a bit more internet/tech savvy it might be pretty entertaining and lewd.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
That sounds really cool!
After replaying Kozue’s Strange Journey a bit I was hoping we get a return of the live stream kinda event. Since the protagonist this time around is a bit more internet/tech savvy it might be pretty entertaining and lewd.
Not sure if you'd care, but while messing around with some cheats before
if you can get the sisters lewd enough, one of the option that pop up when talking to little sister in the morning is basically to go find some dude to 3P with...though selecting it leads to a crash because obviously no files for it

GSherston

Reputation score
Not sure if you'd care, but while messing around with some cheats before
if you can get the sisters lewd enough, one of the option that pop up when talking to little sister in the morning is basically to go find some dude to 3P with...though selecting it leads to a crash because obviously no files for it
I believe the option already existed in the trail version when you speak to the protagonist’s little sister in their residence during the day. Of course it is inaccessible since the trial last only one day and it requires some lewdness stat.

That said I’d like to see the 3-p prostitution option with all companions and not just the little sister alone. And I hope this time around there’s less skill/lewdness grinding(iirc you’d have to spend a good few days or a week or two in-game time to grind some stats just to get to see the companions engage in prostitution), but given there’s no longer a deadline for clearing dungeon we might just be able to get all those leveled up in the very beginning.

Here’s hoping that H-event/scenarios are not progress gated like this dev’s previous games, so we can screw around just doing lewd stuff before moving on with the campaign.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
And I hope this time around there’s less skill/lewdness grinding
You 'train' in certain skills by paying and doing certain activities...

5 times per level...max at 5 levels...and each time spending the time period...
grinding is hell :v

GSherston

Reputation score
You 'train' in certain skills by paying and doing certain activities...

5 times per level...max at 5 levels...and each time spending the time period...
grinding is hell :v
:oops:Oh hell, I don't recall the exact numbers from the previous game but I don't think it is as excessive as this new title.
I hate going to town and talking to various NPCs rinse and repeat just to grind some level ....I guess the saving grace is no deadline so we don't need to be pressured into clearing dungeon.

Last edited:

RockCat

Reputation score
I can't find the trial on DL-Site... is it a Ci-En Exclusive?
Also yesterday the author posted something about it being on sale when relased, but that might be google translate messing up things.

GSherston

Reputation score
I can't find the trial on DL-Site... is it a Ci-En Exclusive?
Also yesterday the author posted something about it being on sale when relased, but that might be google translate messing up things.
The trial is on Dlsite, there's a link to it on post 86 of this thread.
I'm not sure about the author mentioning a sale in the entry yesterday, but chances are new releases on Dlsite get a minor discount for a few weeks.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
:oops:Oh hell, I don't recall the exact numbers from the previous game but I don't think it is as excessive as this new title.
I hate going to town and talking to various NPCs rinse and repeat just to grind some level ....I guess the saving grace is no deadline so we don't need to be pressured into clearing dungeon.
Grindfest without the time limit i suppose, but having to do the stat grind, go back to house, sleep, repeat kinda annoying. I suppose you can go for 3-2 different stats each day since it's Morning, Afternoon and night.

Also does anyone have a list of what activity gives you each? Like the maid event gives you +1 stat, idol +1, but what does each give you?

GSherston

Reputation score
Grindfest without the time limit i suppose, but having to do the stat grind, go back to house, sleep, repeat kinda annoying. I suppose you can go for 3-2 different stats each day since it's Morning, Afternoon and night.

Also does anyone have a list of what activity gives you each? Like the maid event gives you +1 stat, idol +1, but what does each give you?
There's a pretty complete list of activities from a preview written on Dliste by a reviewer called ひだか@ゲーム好き!
I'll just put forth a few things from what he/she had with my very limited language skill(Also you can free roam from the Morning, Noon, Dusk, Evening and Midnight. You can do whatever but iirc the game saids if you insist pulling all-nighters all the time it will net you negative stats):

The trainer in town offers various dungeon skills starting with 15000 yen:
ジャンプLv1 (jump)
クライムLv1 (climb)
隠し通路Lv1(discover hidden path)
宝箱解除Lv1 (lock picking)
アイテム交渉Lv1 (coerce items from eneimes)

The Dojo master in town offers various stats and skills:
スキルの習得:【必要金額:50,000yen】(acquire new combat skills)
戦闘開始BPの上昇:【必要金額:200,000yen】(Having more BP when engage in combat,)
戦闘回復BPの上昇:【必要金額:200,000yen】 (Regenerate more BP in combat)
力の上昇:【必要金額:11,000yen】(Increase Strength stat)
魔の上昇:【必要金額:5,000yen】(Increase Magic/Spell stat)
速の上昇:【必要金額:10,000yen】(Increase Speed stat)
運の上昇:【必要金額:3,000yen】(Increase Luck stat)

The lady in the Amusement bulding offers various other stats that I believe related to H-events(H-event and some other conversation can only be engaged when you hit the minium skill lvl requirment for these):
・映画館: 【知識Lv上昇】 【必要金額:10,000yen】 (Going to the cinema increases knowledge lvl)
・カラオケ店: 【度胸Lv上昇】 【必要金額:10,000yen】 (Going to Karaoke increases courage lvl)
・プール: 【コミュ力Lv上昇】 【必要金額:10,000yen】 (Going to the pool increases communication skill lvl)
・ネコカフェ: 【優しさv上昇】 【必要金額:10,000yen】(Going the Internet cafe increases kindness lvl)
・洒落た雑貨店: 【魅力度Lv上昇】 【必要金額:20,000yen】(Going to the grocery store increases charm lvl)
・エッチなお店: 【淫乱度Lv上昇】 【必要金額:20,000yen】(Going to the erotic/adult store increases horniness/lewdness lvl)

There are also a few places you can work part time to get money like the cafe during the day and the underground music fest in the evening/midnight, but likely more since there are three buildings in the trail version that we can't access:

・特殊店舗【私立パコパコ女学院】 ・特殊店舗【ハニービー】 ・BAR【恋人達が濡れた街角】 (I have no idea what these exactly are from a glance, I'm guessing H related but guess we'll know once the game launches: but from my limited understanding, the first is some kind of prviate woman's college, the second a speical store called honey bee? The thrid is a bar)

Of course, you can increase relationship lvl with pretty much any NPC just by talking to them, but what exaclty does that do I have no clue.
I think this is all we have at the moment, and I have no idea how much stat you gain from speaking to these NPCs, guess we'll have to wait till someone compiles it after launch.

Last edited: