What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

GSherston

Reputation score
Folks, one final update before release: according to the dev’s Twitter the game passed the review by Dlsite and will launch on the 27th.

Additional update: via google translate the game will launch at midnight 27th

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tempting to wait for the English release, but since there no guarantee and that it may very well take years... best to grab it upon release (hell, gotta use DLsite's 25th anniversary coupons before they end :p ).

RockCat

Reputation score
By the way, anyone is planning on making a partial translation? I think i can figure out the menu(s) for the most part but knowing what i click and stuff would be very helpfull :)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Huh, i expected this game to be able to be compatible with save editor...

Guess not.

Looking at the map too, are the other places unlockable through the story? Cause on the list it says pool, but i can't seem to find anything close to a pool on the locations

GSherston

Reputation score

Guess not.

Looking at the map too, are the other places unlockable through the story? Cause on the list it says pool, but i can't seem to find anything close to a pool on the locations
I believe all, if not most of the facilities on the list I posted earlier are only present as stat gain options rather than acutal locations that you can visit.

coryhouse

Reputation score

Guess not.

Use this

GSherston

Reputation score
So my first impression after playing about half an hour, screwing around stuff and looking at H-Scene unlock requirments and other stuff is that:
-the H-Scene Customization is even more extensive than the previous game
-It's a stat grind fest!
Sadly the total amount of scenes appears to be a bit less than the previous game, but still a very good number for its price.
For now, my goal is to seduce Kozue's little brother, and that requires his lewd and relationship lvl to be at 3(which I assume its like a lot), and it takes place in the protganist's room, during an event that the Kato children would come and visit. I have no idea what it is but I'll spend the evening to find out, hopefully it's not dungeon progress locked.

PS: There is indeed live stream event, you can trigger it by going to the shopping street/mall on days=multipe of 4

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

coryhouse

Reputation score
how to get more outfits and underwear?
Agreed. What stat allows you to undress?

If anyone wants the a save with the ability to remove clothes from all characters, here you go. It's shortly after the intro.

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, by the farming and the looks of it, i do believe the other scenes are dungeon related

Already reached LV 5 with the sister and Kozue's brother and nothing happened (something on red letters is mentioned but cant read japanese)

Other characters have no options, so i guess it's time to..... Farm the dungeon now...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, by the farming and the looks of it, i do believe the other scenes are dungeon related

Already reached LV 5 with the sister and Kozue's brother and nothing happened (something on red letters is mentioned but cant read japanese)

Other characters have no options, so i guess it's time to..... Farm the dungeon now...
If you can get a screenshot, I can give a try at whatever that red text is.

coryhouse

Reputation score
okay I just got to lewdness lvl 5, yes only then can you go full exhibitionist
So my file ended up making every character way overpowered. Is there a way to use the save editor i provided to just level up the lewdness stat?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you can get a screenshot, I can give a try at whatever that red text is.
One of the examples, i believe other characters i talk to (even with high stats) no longer level up and other red text appears
text1.jpg

coryhouse

Reputation score
So I found a new character that I think is a gender swapped version of the brother. I also found Retina, but she's missing battle graphics.

GSherston

Reputation score
So my file ended up making every character way overpowered. Is there a way to use the save editor i provided to just level up the lewdness stat?
I'm afraid I don't know much about file editing and stuff I can't really answer that, but you should be able to just grind it out if you have infinite money.

One of the examples, i believe other characters i talk to (even with high stats) no longer level up and other red text appears
View attachment 41946
I really think this event is story related because in my playthrough that little brother reached the relationship and lewdness lvl requirment. But from my experience the vast majority of events are not story related, think I have got the most of them. They are just incredbily grindy with all the stats.
There are 3 events that are specific to the multipe of days(only occurs on days that are: multipe of 4-which eludes my mind at the moment...., multiple of 6-live stream and multiple of 15-Dojo Master), if you want to get all the scenese you need to wait for those days and trigger the events a few times.

EDIT: Oh I just triggered the event, it might be random. When going to bed you'll get a call from Kozue and she'll asks if you want to stay at her place, the event takes place there.
However I'm not sure if it's totally random or if you have high relationship with Kozue/little brother it triggers a bit more reliably/frequently?

Okay nevermind, all you need to do is just sleep and wait for friends to call you, so I guess it's random but not to painfully to achieve.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
EDIT: Oh I just triggered the event, it might be random. When going to bed you'll get a call from Kozue and she'll asks if you want to stay at her place, the event takes place there.
However I'm not sure if it's totally random or if you have high relationship with Kozue/little brother it triggers a bit more reliably/frequently?

Okay nevermind, all you need to do is just sleep and wait for friends to call you, so I guess it's random but not to painfully to achieve.
Have you completed a dungeon? I have only managed to beat golem

EDIT: I was doing the wrong dungeon LOL

Last edited: