What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a patch update on the blog that fixes some bugs including the full gallery unlock one.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody knows the hook code for wolf 2.24?
Just use Textractor, it works very well with most wolf games, even with the newer ones and it works very well with this game.

indigoblush

Reputation score
i cant run the game!game has stopped working!
pls can someone help me

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone have guide for all quest "heart" ?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The patch breaks my game causing it to crash on startup. Did anyone else have this issue?

renlas

Lurker
Reputation score
I cant seem to find the ingredients for the super mana potion can anyone help?

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone can help me with this quest? I don't know the order of the doors and i keep repeting it without the possibility to exit.

shadichero327

Reputation score

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now i'm struck. I completed the first heart quest and now i don't recive new quests. it is because i need to complete first the quest numer 7,9 and 10? And someone can tell what i need? Or i have to complete the ex quest? In that case what i have to do? Without a translation those games are tough.

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Heart quests list, should be all of them. Everytime you enter a new area you should gather as much as you can, almost all the quest you currently have require materials from the place you just unlocked. If your missing an ingredient its most likely something from the semen puddle, ftr the quest crafting tab is the 3rd from the top when your crafting. If your having trouble with a boss remember this is an Acerola game, go naked to get a huge stat boost. You can go naked once Colletes shame is 0, some scenes lower it and I believe theirs an item sold at the east side of town that lowers it.

For reference.
Pricilla - blonde hair loli.
Silvia - Purple hair bimbo
Rebecca - Wolf Girl
Rairu - Orange hair dude
Ahsya - Brown dancer like girl
Emillia - Blue Haired Wizard
Chris - Purple hair loli trap
Garou - Beast dude
Mira - KonoSuba Guild girl knockoff.

Updated.
Ahsya
3 goblin ears from the first area the rest are in the 2nd area, once you have enough craft Ahsyas Aprhodisiac perfume hand to aisya on the left side of town get 500 ml of human semen as reward
Go to the left side of town and click on every Shining point to replace the Exorcism charms
Straight forward, suicide to the orcs for rape
Shes in the mans toilet east part of town, wait 4 minutes if u want her raped.
more picture sliding puzzles.

Rairu
Rairu has to be in your party, go to the grasslands then north then east and then north again and get the 4 leaf clover
Just pick all the herbs that matches the one at the bottom
You need to craft レッドベア from the quest tab, I dont remember where exactly the ingredients were. But it should be mostly from the cave. Deliver it to rairu at the Inn.
suppose to be some sort of timing required here. I just waited till he reached the end and press the last button.

Sylvia
Straight forward
Press X to activate your oppai sonar too scan for gathering points, need about 10 of them
Talk to Pricilla at your Atelier, get a new recipe for the quest tab. All the Materials come from the forest with the first one being a special gathering point. Deliver it to Sylvia at her Mansion
Get caught get rape, got to the middle to finish.
Rock paper scissors.
Sylvia has to be in your party, go talk to her in her mansion. A door should appear to the right of her mansion, Sliding picture puzzle followed by a boss fight.

Pricilla
Gather some basic alchemy material, their should be 2 at the west side of town, 1 east side and another one at the middle then deliver them back to the guild
Straight forward, suicide to the wolf to get your master raped.
Pricilla must be in your party, go to the demon king castle and right before the boss area there should be a door, enter for a bunch of questions you can answer only Japanese ppl would know like the Reiwa era. Not sure if its random but you'll get infinite tries.
Pricilla must be with you, go to the Abyss Cave and just collect materials. Theirs one north of the entrance with a minor event. Will auto complete once you gathered all the materials and go back.
You don't really need to craft anything for this one, if you've been gathering around the ruined castle this should auto complete once you have all the materials when u go back home. Bear in mind some of the materials required drop from the monsters.
Sliding picture puzzle, Boss fight.

Emillia
-94 *well pretty sure this was her lol* (I've mixed this up with the 3rd ex quest it seems, I'll correct it later)
You need to craft something from the quest tab which I forgot, all the materials can be gotten from the cave. The last material requires you to bring Rebecca with you, south of the Boss room will trigger a scene where Collete catches one the worms. Hand in to the guild when done.
Go to the forest, their should be around 3-4 yellow gathering spots for flowers. Once your done just deliver it to the guild
Straight forward, feel free to fail this one to get Emillia raped at least once. If you fail theirs an easy mode button at the back that tells u where to go.
Straight forward, fail to get rape.
Straight forward, gotta solve a picture puzzle. Loosing is pointless so just beat it.

Rebecca
Rebecca must be in your party, go to the grasslands and then north north. Beat the monster, theirs no rape here.
Talk to the man near the toilet outside the guild for rape, talk to the dude in the east of town outside the toiler for no rape. Failing still raises hearts for future rapes.
A bunch of quizzes, not sure if its random. If you don't know Japanese just keep taking the 4th door.
Go to Abyss Cave, theirs a special gathering point north of the entrance. Give it to Rebecca east side of town
Craft something from the quest tab, all the materials come from the Ruined Castle. Special attention to Tentacle mucus from the puddle of semen, their somewhat rare. Hand it to rebecca.

Chris (Best Girl)
Straight forward
Chris must be in your party, go to the forest, east before the boss then south. Lose for rape
Have too craft Colletes Original Cream, the first material should be north of the entrance for the Demons Kings Castle right next to the water source, the other materials are from said area.
Chris has to be in your party, go to Castle Ruins and just beat monsters. No rape here so beat the monsters.

Garou
Straight forward, just lure the deer too garou at the center
Straight Forward
Rebecca and Garous has to be in your party, go to Demons King Castle and kill monsters.
Straight Forward
Craft a new quest item, I don't remember the exact materials but their likely from the Ruined Castle. It also requires semen from beast type monsters.
Once you finished both Garous and Rebeccas quest, you can start prostituting Collete to Garou if your nude, you'll get a warning if you do it too much.

Mira
Straight forward

Once you completed everyone's affection quest, you'll get a new normal quest that lets you craft Colletes Ultimate Rod. You can get all the ingredients from talking to all of Collettes Girlish looking friends. Also the boss room of each level now has a special gathering point with a material that lets you craft your companions ultimate weapon.

Last edited:

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hoping for a partial. This game looks way better than the stuff they have made in the past.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Some of the Heart Quest for those who are interested, I may finish it once I have more time to play. The number means the quest number it is listed in the guild.

Ahsya
3 goblin ears from the first area the rest are in the 2nd area, once you have enough craft Ahsyas Aprhodisiac perfume hand to aisya on the left side of town get 500 ml of human semen as reward
Go to the left side of town and click on every Shining point to replace the Exorcism charms
Straight forward, suicide to the orcs for rape

Rairu
Rairu has to be in your party, go to the grasslands then north then east and then north again and get the 4 leaf clover
Just pick all the herbs that matches the one at the bottom
You need to craft レッドベア from the quest tab, I dont remember where exactly the ingredients were. But it should be mostly from the cave. Deliver it to rairu at the Inn.

Sylvia
Straight forward. The door puzzle if you don't know Japanese just brute force it, remember when you get something right and when u get it wrong just redo exactly what you did before except pick a different door for the last one, has a puzzle where you need to add up the numbers to 50 if I recall. The 2nd one has Sylvia randomly doing the same, once your near 50 use one of the buttons to launch a stun gun on her side to stun her and quickly add up to 50 from your side.
Press X to activate your oppai sonar too scan for gathering points, need about 10 of them

Pricilla
Gather some basic alchemy material, their should be 2 at the west side of town, 1 east side and another one at the middle then deliver them back to the guild
Straight forward, suicide to the wolf to get your master raped.
Pricilla must be in your party, go to the demon king castle and right before the boss area there should be a door, enter for a bunch of questions you can answer only Japanese ppl would know like the Reiwa era. Not sure if its random but you'll get infinite tries.
Pricilla must be with you, go to the Abyss Cave and just collect materials. Theirs one north of the entrance with a minor event. Will auto complete once you gathered all the materials and go back.

Emillia
-94 *well pretty sure this was her lol*
You need to craft something from the quest tab which I forgot, all the materials can be gotten from the cave. The last material requires you to bring Rebecca with you and then beat the boss. Hand in to the guild when done.
Go to the forest, their should be around 3-4 yellow gathering spots for flowers. Once your done just deliver it to the guild

Rebecca
Rebecca must be in your party, go to the grasslands and then north north. Beat the monster, theirs no rape here.
Talk to the man near the toilet outside the guild for rape, talk to the dude in the east of town outside the toiler for no rape. Failing still raises hearts for future rapes.

Chris (Best Girl)
Straight forward
Chris must be in your party, go to the forest, east before the boss then south. Lose for rape
Have too craft Colletes Original Cream, the first material should be north of the entrance for the Demons Kings Castle right next to the water source, the other materials are from said area.
Chris has to be in your party, go to Castle Ruins and just beat monsters. No rape here so beat the monsters.
After this you can prostitute Collette to Chris while wearing her normal clothes, careful though to only do it once or else it'll lock you out of Chrisses final good scene.

Garou
Straight forward, just lure the deer too garou at the center
Where is the Abyss Cave? I only have access to the brown cave to the left, the dark cave to the right can't be accessed.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any full saves with outfits and free roaming? I'm confused with all those quests.