What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ あせろら / acerola ] Sex Knight Cynthia ~Tale of the Spunkstrong Kishi~ / 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~ (RE162204, RJ162204)

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~

Sorry to be "that guy" but does anyone happen to have a good save file they'd be willing to share?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well thanks for help - did not worked, maybe it's because im running this game on stone age laptop, with xp os, and 3d rendering.
I am having the exact same issue. I'm on windows 10 with jap locale and I can't see any text...

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea where to go after the queen get fucked by the minister?
I am in same boat as this person. Saw the queen getting abused by the large minister and did the quest with the red-head where you purge the drug den. Ran around to all previous cities as well as attempted to go to the temple but no success. A little guidance would be splendid.

Thanks in advance.

Solved: Simply go to the snow district. Where you went and met the Oni-girl who fought you as final boss of tower. You take a left at the two way intersection. Leads you to the snow city.

Last edited:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i use this agth code, mates
/c /hbn*0@493F83 /w1 /kf64:16
been fun so far
You are awesome... thank you.

on a side note... did any1 reach a point where as you are unable to use the teleport yellow thing?

Khoud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on a side note... did any1 reach a point where as you are unable to use the teleport yellow thing?
You have taken a quest to deliver something, in my case I can use the teleport stone again when I have taken the pakage to the man in front of the mansion in snow district and complete the quest.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

glad its useful
dont credit me though, as i found it on this forum, probably from alice magcal change thread as its been working just fine for me on both games. i dont remember, it was from my lurking days...

n0demonz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys,

Shortly I'm going to put up the map I've made giving us the basic layout of the game map. (Don't know if it'll be useful or not).

Quick question for anyone who knows. The second and third quests for the costume NPC in the first town. What are they because I can't work them out :mad:

Edit: Add JyDQAak.jpg onto the end of imgur for map, unable to add as image due to lack of posts :(
X = Room Transitions
Boxes = Dead ends in caves/dungeons
Lines will give you an idea of the direction to travel

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any savefiles that unlock the galery?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, I have one question regarding this game before I dl'd it...

Does this game have any kind of corruption elements in it?

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When appears this Event I get this...
After this message her face disappears :eek:
Someone have the same Problem? will be a Bug? :(

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i dont know
well, in the kinda prologue thingy, she kinda already goes "all right, i'll collect semen to save the day"
i dont know
and
"totally-ripped-off-engine-from-previous-game",cause plot-game-mechanic i guess, using readily available sex skill, fucking around monster, no more than half hour i already make her a willing bee-itch
yeah
u can have her go slut mode even before u start the first lewd side quest and lewd event (be sure to change title to knight)
i even dont have her non-slut event variation in gallery (except that futanari-yuri-raeped)

When appears this Event I get this...
After this message her face disappears :eek:
Someone have the same Problem? will be a Bug? :(
yeah bug, missing file or bad programming, at least the requsted file isnt there
not like its stopping us, b-b-b-beeitch !

Last edited:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If by corruption you mean drown oneself in lust and get lewder every time then yes just like many Acerola's game.

@KaitoHatsune

I got that bug too, also no text NPC.
Looks like this game too had too much bug, let's wait warmly for patch

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. As you get fucked by various monsters and people, your lewdness status goes up, this also allows her to do even more lewd activities, including prostitution and going up to and fucking random people.

She can also "corrupt" other major female characters (to access some otherwise inaccessible CGs) at the expense of her own corruption status. Through I still haven't found a way to corrupt the maid, since the skill doesn't work on her for some reason.

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any savefiles that unlock the galery?

Alot is still missing, but most of the major CGs should be there. Still missing additional ones relating to the maid though, anyone have any ideas?

mega.nz/#!kAFlwDYZ!Vg4Z_tm82t3PXBXGRnCgPTntn8UxmXnx_2fnMdemEKs

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

seems i cant even start the game since my laptop dosent find the game.data file

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am having the exact same issue. I'm on windows 10 with jap locale and I can't see any text...
To anyone with issues regarding missing text, try copying a file called mikachanALL.tcc. They can be found in previous acerola games. If someone can upload it please do so. I tried and couldn't for some reason.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yep i cant play cause my pc dosent find the basic info data fuking shit do i need something from wolf rpg or is it just my pc who sucks ass

hirayui

Reputation score

Alot is still missing, but most of the major CGs should be there. Still missing additional ones relating to the maid though, anyone have any ideas?

mega.nz/#!kAFlwDYZ!Vg4Z_tm82t3PXBXGRnCgPTntn8UxmXnx_2fnMdemEKs
For Maid event, Go to Prison at Snow Town Mansion where Maid is stayed. There is some kind hidden passage at Left Wall in Prison.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is probably going to be silly but I'm stuck, where in the hell is the temple of time supposed to be ? I've freed the castle, defeated the fat minister who turned into a demon and fled to the hills, where am I supposed to go now ?