What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ あせろら / acerola ] Sex Knight Cynthia ~Tale of the Spunkstrong Kishi~ / 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~ (RE162204, RJ162204)

Re: 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~

So, going to ask this again since it hasn't been answered. I'm stuck on quest 7, which you get from a guy outside the item shop in the first town. I literally have no idea what to do (I don't know moonspeak), and have tried everything I can think of.

Is this the one you pick up from inside of the circus? If so you need to go out and find a red flower out in grasslands (Don't remember where exactly). I'll see if I can retrace my steps. Found it - Head to T3, its just before the bridge in the corner.

Last edited:

It would be great if someone make a Guide Quests as the Thread Magical change Alice (RJ149830) but for this Game :p

Struggling to find Fangs of Oak, anyone can shed some light?

I got those from fighting against white tigers on their own (so without any other monster fighting with them). They are on the snow district.

Someone know where I met the purple haired elf?

I have a question...
Someone can translate the Stats of this Screenshot??

picture.php

I have a question...
Someone can translate the Stats of this Screenshot??

Starting from the top:
Attack
Defense
Magic Attack
Magic Defense
Speed/Quickness

Starting from the top:
Attack
Defense
Magic Attack
Magic Defense
Speed/Quickness

Thanks bro

The patch is out on the game site, not dlsite.

Here's the link

I got those from fighting against white tigers on their own (so without any other monster fighting with them). They are on the snow district.

Doesn't look like it is, getting white fangs but that is the wrong item.

Looks like there a green orc type, but I can't find the buggers.

Edit: With the patch if you pay 5000G/20000G to the guy in the Cave by T2 You get 2HScenes.

Last edited:

Doesn't look like it is, getting white fangs but that is the wrong item.

Looks like there a green orc type, but I can't find the buggers.

Edit: With the patch if you pay 5000G/20000G to the guy in the Cave by T2 You get 2HScenes.

Green goblins are on the first map to the north after the first split in the forest.

Green goblins are on the first map to the north after the first split in the forest.

They are Goblins, not Orcs ^^

i met purple elf and let her go
How can meet her again and see her CG?

and how to get any costume
I still not have any costume :C
or someone can upload savefile for me ?

Last edited:

i met purple elf and let her go
How can meet her again and see her CG?

and how to get any costume
I still not have any costume :C
or someone can upload savefile for me ?

Go to red light district (west of starting city), next to brothel there is a shop with blue hair girl. Complete at least one quest from her and other costumes will be available for purchase.

Go to red light district (west of starting city), next to brothel there is a shop with blue hair girl. Complete at least one quest from her and other costumes will be available for purchase.

you dont know how to meet purple elf again?
i want get her CG :c

you dont know how to meet purple elf again?
i want get her CG :c

I haven't met any purple haired elf, where did you meet her for the first time?

'You briefly find the purple elf at the portal platform in the temple. Right hand corridor (marked in my map).'

someone said it purple elf
but no
he wrong

I still cant find purple hair elf

Last edited:

'You briefly find the purple elf at the portal platform in the temple. Right hand corridor (marked in my map).'

someone said it purple elf
but no
he wrong

I still cant find purple hair elf

The only other place you see her, is in the cave near T2. There is a guy near a collapse cave doorway who asks for 5000/20000 coins to have a peek and you get 2H Scenes for her. You need to patch though.
Unless I misunderstand who you mean by purple elf.

Edit: Anyone come across the Green Orcs (Note: Not the Goblins).

Last edited:

The only other place you see her, is in the cave near T2. There is a guy near a collapse cave doorway who asks for 5000/20000 coins to have a peek and you get 2H Scenes for her. You need to patch though.

I've been trying to find them for the quest as well, but no luck.

Going by the enemy cg files, they're placed after the goblins/red slime but before the monsters on the way to the 3rd town, so who knows.

In the desert/sand zone. There's an area that is only accessible when your wearing sage armour, orcs are there.

EDIT: Be sure to have the latest version (1.02).

Last edited:

In the desert/sand zone. There's an area that is only accessible when your wearing sage armour, orcs are there.

I came to that conclusion - They must be rare because I keep finding the same mobs from the previous zones in there .-. Guess I'll farm the area more when I get back from work. Thanks!

Back