What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ あせろら / acerola ] Sex Knight Cynthia ~Tale of the Spunkstrong Kishi~ / 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~ (RE162204, RJ162204)

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~

Any translations so far? :D

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope that's the one for quest on t3 where a guy asks u to go get his fav game, not the book, and there is this empty shop in t3 which i haven't found a way to unlock it? Probably it's where i need to buy the book from but i have no idea how :(
It's in the 3rd town at the weapon shop. Talk to one of the person there.

Latest patch update added all cg collection when you completed the game and talk to the teddy bear on the desk and select 2nd option

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, it seemed like if you need to be around 50-70 with the pink outfit equipped to get the brothel scene, if you are 100 he says something like you are too much of a slut and you should get out of his establishment or you would ruin is reputation.
Actually, you just need the pink negligee. I managed to get in with 100 lewdness with hearts.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, you just need the pink negligee. I managed to get in with 100 lewdness with hearts.
From my play through, I think you need to have lust / desire above 0. I did it with as little as 10 (I think).

n0demonz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's in the 3rd town at the weapon shop. Talk to one of the person there.

Latest patch update added all cg collection when you completed the game and talk to the teddy bear on the desk and select 2nd option
Looks like they've changed the patch a couple days ago. So you have to re-patch to get this option!

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have mega link for the game?
now has patch 1.03

after clear, click bear can open all hscene

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am stuck after accessing the hentai town (the town with lots of naked dudes and cats?!) The hero is standing in the desert area just south of the hentai town, and I can't figure out how to proceed. Please help~

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck after accessing the hentai town (the town with lots of naked dudes and cats?!) The hero is standing in the desert area just south of the hentai town, and I can't figure out how to proceed. Please help~
That area is just an optional area, just a place to get the bikini outfit. If you've already received the sage armor from the queen then you need to head to the temple to beat the final boss.

Just follow n0demonz's map:

EDIT: Has anyone met the purple hair elf yet?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That area is just an optional area, just a place to get the bikini outfit. If you've already received the sage armor from the queen then you need to head to the temple to beat the final boss.

Just follow n0demonz's map:

EDIT: Has anyone met the purple hair elf yet?
the 2 hscene in cave (2nd town west) > hentai town upper left npc > hidden cave in castle 2nd area one?

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well this is quite stupid but i am stuck at the beginning, or close to anyway. When you arrive to T2. I spoke to the "king" there, but then nothing, i cant go anywhere new or anything, no new enemy nothing. Could someone just point me in the right direction?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well this is quite stupid but i am stuck at the beginning, or close to anyway. When you arrive to T2. I spoke to the "king" there, but then nothing, i cant go anywhere new or anything, no new enemy nothing. Could someone just point me in the right direction?
Talk with a maid in the town

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks guys. Finally completed the game.

I noticed that no one has uploaded their save yet, so here's my save with the gallery unlocked. Enjoy.

Attachments

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone use VNR(Visual Novel Reader)?

I really need help on using VNR (Visual Novel Reader) for translating this WolfRPG game, it's my first time using it.

The VNR is good and way more advanced than chiitrans but I have a very simple problem with the menu (Items, status, Equip), It doesn't translate unlike with Chiitrans.

The conversation doesn't have any problems except for the menu (settings, status, equip, info about the weapons, etc.)

Any solution for this? or I forgot something to check/activate to translate it using VNR

sorry for being noob.

Bunkercake

Reputation score

Anyone use VNR(Visual Novel Reader)?

I really need help on using VNR (Visual Novel Reader) for translating this WolfRPG game, it's my first time using it.

The VNR is good and way more advanced than chiitrans but I have a very simple problem with the menu (Items, status, Equip), It doesn't translate unlike with Chiitrans.

The conversation doesn't have any problems except for the menu (settings, status, equip, info about the weapons, etc.)

Any solution for this? or I forgot something to check/activate to translate it using VNR

sorry for being noob.
Sorry I'm late. Maybe you've already figured it out but I thought I'd reply anyway. WolfRPG stores a lot of text in different threads, so you need to enable a bunch of different text threads. Just go into Text Settings and watch for the text that you want VNR to translate as it comes up on screen. When you find it, click "other" above that box so that it will be included in the text capturing (you can only have one set to "dialog" but setting to "other" is pretty much the same thing). If sometimes it doesn't capture what you're looking for, try scrolling up in the text output window. Sometimes it will load text from multiple threads at the same time and VNR only displays the last one in the text box.
Hope that helps!

While I'm here, anyone finding this game too easy? I haven't beat it yet but it feels like I'm dominating everything.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While I'm here, anyone finding this game too easy? I haven't beat it yet but it feels like I'm dominating everything.
Yes. Main point of most Acerola's games is u roll over everything and have sex with everything with a dick :"v

There's a minor NTR thing with the Sol guy but it's mostly texts based and too damn short to get even a feel :v

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guys I need help.. Where is the 43 quest? thanks! :)

PrivacyPls

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.04 online, no new content, just bug fixing

Bunkercake

Reputation score

Yes. Main point of most Acerola's games is u roll over everything and have sex with everything with a dick :"v
Seems like an odd (and bad) design decision. I'm not grinding or anything but I'm taking 0 damage from all enemies including bosses and killing everything in nearly one hit including bosses. This game would be much more fun if there was even rudimentary challenge.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can i request quest and story walkthrough, this game incompatible with my MT :eek::eek::eek: