What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ あせろら / acerola ] Sex Knight Cynthia ~Tale of the Spunkstrong Kishi~ / 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~ (RE162204, RJ162204)

jaguar009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~

The only other place you see her, is in the cave near T2. There is a guy near a collapse cave doorway who asks for 5000/20000 coins to have a peek and you get 2H Scenes for her. You need to patch though.
Unless I misunderstand who you mean by purple elf.

Edit: Anyone come across the Green Orcs (Note: Not the Goblins).
where is T2 ?

and how to get sage armor

Last edited:

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I came to that conclusion - They must be rare because I keep finding the same mobs from the previous zones in there .-. Guess I'll farm the area more when I get back from work. Thanks!
They seem to have been added in the patch, because I am pretty sure that place was spawning the tentacles/fallen angels before i patched.

n0demonz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They seem to have been added in the patch, because I am pretty sure that place was spawning the tentacles/fallen angels before i patched.
If that is the case then brilliant, haven't been there since I patched!!

where is T2 ?

and how to get sage armor
Sage Armour is given towards the end of the game, so have to progress (Cant miss it). Town 2 is the second town you go to, check my earlier post which has a map.

Add JyDQAak.jpg onto the end of imgur to see it. (Need 15 posts before I can put a picture up directly .-, unless someone else will).

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I came to that conclusion - They must be rare because I keep finding the same mobs from the previous zones in there .-. Guess I'll farm the area more when I get back from work. Thanks!
They're not rare, they are super common. Be sure to have the latest patch installed.

I have uploaded the 1.02 patch to mega, since downloading from acerola's site takes a long time so mega should be much faster for most of you folks.

n0demonz's map

Last edited:

jaguar009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If that is the case then brilliant, haven't been there since I patched!!

Sage Armour is given towards the end of the game, so have to progress (Cant miss it). Town 2 is the second town you go to, check my earlier post which has a map.

Add JyDQAak.jpg onto the end of imgur to see it. (Need 15 posts before I can put a picture up directly .-, unless someone else will).
even with sage armor
i cant go inside

n0demonz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

even with sage armor
i cant go inside
Need to have finished the main quest line I believe, before it will let you into that zone.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I give up... Cant get this game working with any text. I don't understand what is causing this as this is the only frigging game that doesnt show any text at all >:/

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the first quest for the girl who runs the clothing shop, what do you have to obtain?

To be honest, I don't know what to do for quests 3, 4, and 5.

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the first quest for the girl who runs the clothing shop, what do you have to obtain?

To be honest, I don't know what to do for quests 3, 4, and 5.
If you're talking about the blue hair girl, she is after goblin semen, just go to the cave near the second town and hunt a few of them until it drops.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you're talking about the blue hair girl, she is after goblin semen, just go to the cave near the second town and hunt a few of them until it drops.
Thanks

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the desert area? There's an area where I cannot go and it says something like "I don't need to go there yet" or something like that.

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the desert area? There's an area where I cannot go and it says something like "I don't need to go there yet" or something like that.
Get the quest from the town with the circus (don't remember which, just talk to everyone with the light bulb, its something to do with getting orc horns). Make sure you have the sage knight outfit equipped, you will get it by progressing through the main story.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the cgs, does it matter if I change her lewdness to max (100)? Are there scenes that won't be triggered if you're too lewd?

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the cgs, does it matter if I change her lewdness to max (100)? Are there scenes that won't be triggered if you're too lewd?
No. The more u make her a slut the more CG varies u get :p

Btw someone know how to buy the ero book for the guy in starter town? Can't seem to find this "legendary" seller

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, it seemed like if you need to be around 50-70 with the pink outfit equipped to get the brothel scene, if you are 100 he says something like you are too much of a slut and you should get out of his establishment or you would ruin is reputation.

Khoud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No. The more u make her a slut the more CG varies u get :p

Btw someone know how to buy the ero book for the guy in starter town? Can't seem to find this "legendary" seller
I think is in the nudist town, a guy that is behind a hut

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a special requirement to meet to get the hearts in her eyes or do you just have to have her lewdness reach 100?

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think is in the nudist town, a guy that is behind a hut
Nope that's the one for quest on t3 where a guy asks u to go get his fav game, not the book, and there is this empty shop in t3 which i haven't found a way to unlock it? Probably it's where i need to buy the book from but i have no idea how :(

Is there a special requirement to meet to get the hearts in her eyes or do you just have to have her lewdness reach 100?
Yes. 1000/100 then keep sexing with the mobs or buy the 媚薬 item from the blue hair then use it or keep making her lewdness bouncing using アロマリキッド

I just found out the whole page 1 is a big cg recycle rofl

Last edited:

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just beat the game and completed the post dungeon in the fireplace and I was wondering if anyone has completed the cg gallery? I've tried to but not sure where to find them.

If anyone is still wondering about the purple elf cg, I found them through explorations while I was being dumb. Like someone said earlier, you find two of them in the cave by T2, the third one is at the nudist town at the desert and the last one is in the post dungeon in a cave (after the town) somewhere at the top part of the map.