What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ あせろら / acerola ] Sex Knight Cynthia ~Tale of the Spunkstrong Kishi~ / 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~ (RE162204, RJ162204)

Re: 性騎士シンシア~精液で強くなるエッチな騎士の物語~

Check the map I posted, It's just before the room that links the desert/snow biomes.

Just made a cheat table for this game using cheat engine, game at v1.00. Consider that this game sometimes randomly changes the pointer, so, you need to keep pressing load save on the menu ti'll all the values change from ?? to yours actual amount.
Cheat contains:
Code:
- Money Amount
- Desire/Lust(if 1000+, everything will change her into slut mode having sex with everybody around, no scenes though... if press option to masturbate may change her to slut mode as well, the option is on the menu).
- Nasty Degree(Event changes based on this... less than 20 = shame, 30~50 = usually changes a little and 90+(100 usually is the game limit but can change to 999999 as well if wanted) changes to whore mode(liking everything)
- Semen(ML) Amount

Attachments

• Knight Cynthia - Semen Adventure.zip
    700 bytes · Views: 123
Last edited:

Check the map I posted, It's just before the room that links the desert/snow biomes.
Thanks finally found it, shit was getting frustrating.

Scratch this, i do have all the costumes. Just need to work out how to do prostitution .-.

Last edited:

I'm a bit stuck. I've got all the quests numbered 1-14 in the red book, except 11. I've done all of them but 7, and have no idea what to do to finish it or how to continue. And advice would be great.

Alot is still missing, but most of the major CGs should be there. Still missing additional ones relating to the maid though, anyone have any ideas?

mega.nz/#!kAFlwDYZ!Vg4Z_tm82t3PXBXGRnCgPTntn8UxmXnx_2fnMdemEKs

When she is in the snowy mansion there is a hidden pathway in the basement, in the open room on the left wall. You get another bondage cg from her, then you have to give her something or kill something (you get a quest, i just killed 10 of everything during the time I had a lot of quests open) for a scene where she serves the rich mans childs some food and then you have to talk to her again for her final scene

Scratch this, i do have all the costumes. Just need to work out how to do prostitution .-.

The brothel Prostitution? You need the pink lingerie set to do it
Prostitution with everything that has a dick everywhere? Just get 1000/100 and have the hearts in her eyes. If you do the Quest for the blue haired girl in the first town side area you can buy drugs that increase her horny parameters and diuretics...

Last edited:

Hi guys,

Shortly I'm going to put up the map I've made giving us the basic layout of the game map. (Don't know if it'll be useful or not).

Quick question for anyone who knows. The second and third quests for the costume NPC in the first town. What are they because I can't work them out :mad:

Edit: Add JyDQAak.jpg onto the end of imgur for map, unable to add as image due to lack of posts :(
X = Room Transitions
Boxes = Dead ends in caves/dungeons
Lines will give you an idea of the direction to travel

The second quest you need 3 "lewd dishes". You get those from keeling Kappa's. Kappa's are frog like creatures when you fight the spiders on your way to T3. They have to be the red ones and not the green. I don't how you get them from those monsters exactly.

The third quest you need to go to the temple. Follow the top path until you see a green dragon. You just have to kill it and get its penis.

Last edited:

Anyone figure out what to do with the villager in the cave outside the second town? The one with the goblins.

He's in the second area, north of the one grey treasure chest. He asks for 5000 gold but doesnt seem to do anything.

Rare encounter and rare drop to boot just for quest.
Man it's Magical change Alice all over again.
I'm sick hunting for dragon dick for 2 hours and all i got are bunch of mega potion.

edit:
welp, the dragon in question are unique in temple.
why am i bothering hunting in wilderness

then you have to give her something or kill something (you get a quest, i just killed 10 of everything during the time I had a lot of quests open) for a scene where she serves the rich mans childs some food and then you have to talk to her again for her final scene

You have to kill the cyclops orcs on their own, so without any other monsters fighting with them. You need 3 Cordyceps (冬虫夏草).

Last edited:

Seems like there's a post game dungeon. In the room next to the ponytail male character, the fireplace is shining, and you can interact with it to go to some place with extremely strong enemies.

Beat the blonde demon queen, but nothing happened after.

Looking at the files, there's supposed to be some purple haired elf. I'm assuming its a chain from the villager in the cave at the second town, but i have no idea how to trigger them.

Last edited:

Need help with the final 2 quests I have to do, any help would be appreciated:

NO.011
NO.031

Last edited:

Seems like there's a post game dungeon. In the room next to the ponytail male character, the fireplace is shining, and you can interact with it to go to some place with extremely strong enemies.

Beat the blonde demon queen, but nothing happened after.

Looking at the files, there's supposed to be some purple haired elf. I'm assuming its a chain from the villager in the cave at the second town, but i have no idea how to trigger them.

You briefly find the purple elf at the portal platform in the temple. Right hand corridor (marked in my map).

Yeah. As you get fucked by various monsters and people, your lewdness status goes up, this also allows her to do even more lewd activities, including prostitution and going up to and fucking random people.

She can also "corrupt" other major female characters (to access some otherwise inaccessible CGs) at the expense of her own corruption status. Through I still haven't found a way to corrupt the maid, since the skill doesn't work on her for some reason.

Go into the basement of the mansion in the snow town, there's a secret passage on the left side of the left prison cell where you can start a quest line with the maid for all her CGs.
edit: nevermind, someone already posted it.

I got the maids scenes in the snowtown up to her being kidnapped by orcs. Can she be found somewhere after that?

Also what can be done to the oni girl in monster orient town?

Last edited:

well thanks for help - did not worked, maybe it's because im running this game on stone age laptop, with xp os, and 3d rendering.

I had the same problem. Better to leave the game...

what can i do ?

img7.pixhost.org/images/67/30641454_screenshot-1449437612.jpg

all who have this problem if your Windows 7 or later have the game alls should start admin fix it.

This error, however old you should already know that the error is because of Windows.

Struggling to find Fangs of Oak, anyone can shed some light?

So, going to ask this again since it hasn't been answered. I'm stuck on quest 7, which you get from a guy outside the item shop in the first town. I literally have no idea what to do (I don't know moonspeak), and have tried everything I can think of.

Back