What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Fantia RPG Maker [Ason] 蒼キ光と魔剣の鍛冶師 / The Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
Your newest update fixed the turn bug. You madmen. I'd shake your hand if I could find you! Great work on the update!
Glad it fixed your issues! And thank you for enjoying! :D

Ason, I can't wait for the new waifu H-scene

btw, any chance you can hint on what other potential waifu's we'll get? I saw that waifu section in the memory room, it looks like we're going to get quite a lot of them surprisingly?

Can I get a Ninja girl waifu? please Ason, give me ninja waifu k thx bb love u 2.
You can see how many waifus we're currently planning to implement, as well as some potential ones depending on our Patreon amount and vote results.
You might see a particular term that you're suuuuper interested in... :p

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah I totally forgot about that, I remember voting on the Ninja girl vote back then, and it seems like there's more cultured man like me out there because right behind Succubus Queen, Ninja is the 2nd up runner behind that.

Also Tanuki girl, I didn't notice that back then, but after watching BNA, I'm extremely happy with the possibility!

Thank you and your team for all the hard work up until now, Ason!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Random question:
Is this game in English or has an English translation?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Demo updated to v1.05
New Content:

• New monster girls exclusive to endless mode:
Vixen (VA: )
• New status ailment: Mute.
You can't use skills when you are muted. Exclusive to Vixen for now.
• New debuff state: Fragile.
You would take more damage when you are fragile. Exclusive to Vixen for now.

• Tutorial overhaul!
We made the intro more friendly to new players to this genre. Also added a bit of storytelling.

System Adjustment:

• Throwing Teleportation Potion at an enemy readying a skill will result in two possible outcome, depending on the skill:
1. If it's a close distance directional skill, the effect prediction (red tiles) will move with the enemy.
2. If it's a long distance targeting skill (Vampiress' frozen arrow or Angel's arrow rain), the enemy will suspend their attacks.

• When the player teleports, no matter the reason, enemies who are readying their targeting skill will suspend their attacks.
• Sword Maiden's jump slash skill nerfed: Moving distance reduced from 3 to 2.\
• Digging or Bombing can now break the walls, obstacles, and traps in EVERY part of the dungeon. (Not the safehouse FYI) However, there is a maximum border limit for wall breaking.
• Chance to obtain soul when digging or bombing the wall.
• You will now lose HP, SP and durability at the resting spot if you get hurt or use skills.
• Pickaxe now has the passive ability of breaking walls on normal attack. Respectively, Its skill changes to "Hard Digging".
• Avalanche Crash (for both the player and Amazon) will now break the walls or obstacles 1 tile around its user. Also, the SP cost is increased.
• New forging effect add to: Panacea, True Sight Potion, Haste Potion, Teleportation Potion, Digging Stone, Quake Stone.
• Blink Strike (for both the player and Maid) won't have corner blocking any more.
• Some of the Boss's charging attacks will now break walls and obstacles.
• Now when player or enemies fall into water or holes, they will lose HP, and teleport to the nearest land. If it's items that fall, they would be lost.
• Players can now walk diagonally across water or floor holes. You still can't walk across corner of walls or obstacles; please utilize other skills if you must.
• Players can now attack or throw items toward water and floor holes. Some movement skills will not work on water since you can't swim. Duh.

Other Changes:

• The Boss will now flash when attacked. (There used to be some problem with it, but we found an alternative solution)
• Doroelle and Rezia now won't be affected with the Teleportation Potion.
• Monster Girls will now have only last words upon death instead of having hurt voice played simultaneously.
• Optimize map object and special effect rendering order. Due to RM's code limit, I did my best.
• Japanese / English translation fix.
(A big one for English! If you find any weird wording, please kindly tell us.)
• UI adjustment to the item tabs
• Some minor UI adjustments
• Some minor animation changes

Bug Fix:

• Fixed the bug that upon entering the boss room after being defeated, the boss would shrink.
• Other miscellaneous fixes.
TL,DR: new intro, 1 new girl, a bunch of tweaks

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
Hello everyone! We've just opened our DLSite store page! Please consider favoriting it!

You can also download the free trial version on DLSite!
The trial includes everything in the game until Chapter 1, with no gallery room, arena or endless mode.
If you want some no-mosaic fun, then please download the game here:

With the DLSite account we created comes our official Ci-en site!
If you are interested in supporting us through here, please check it out:

Also, we uploaded a family-friendly (kinda) trial online, so you can play it on your browser!

(Regarding itch.io, we've been experiencing some trouble with the file size, so unfortunately we couldn't upload the game there. Apologize for the inconvenience.)

That's all for us now! We'll be back working on new contents, and we're more than happy to hear from you!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I save the game?

edit:
Okay, the game auto saves.

How many girls are in the demo? Just 2?

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As all enemy girls seem to have one intercourse and one foreplay animation one suggestion for the NSFW settings:
All animations
Only intercourse
Only foreplay
No animations / SFW
The heroine(s) story related anims would properly be excluded from this rule / setting.

edit:
Also, it is very nice that the demo saves what enemies you have already encountered, so if you get the full version afterwards everything is already unlocked.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@Ason_oaneashi:
Congratulation for reaching #2 trending of upcoming work on Dlsite!

I have been lurking this thread for a while. I just can't contain myself any longer and decide to post something after playing the demo 0.15 (though I still not finished it yet) and having seen your work appeared on Dlsite.

"Perfect" is kind of exaggerated, but I must say this is one of the most impressive RPG Maker games that I have been playing up until now. It's hard to find great titles among the massive amount of RPG titles these days. Especially in Western and non-Japan Asian countries.

In terms of game mechanics, to tell you the truth, I played one of the previous demos but it did not have tutorial which somehow turned me off half way because I had no clue what to do. I also did a pitiful amount of damage while the monsters kept gangbang me so I gave up midway and closed the demo even before meeting the first heroine. Yeah, I know I am too impatient and pathetic...

After finishing the tutorial, I have finally understood what I must do as a blacksmith. I have to forge weapons in order to stand against the danger in that dungeon / labyrinth. Well, the protagonist is not a martial artist after all (that's why he is so weak without weapons). The gameplay is truly easy to play, but hard to master. It is quite hard to find the quality material and even if you find them, the bag may refuse to carry them because it is overweight. However, I Iove the difficulty in this game; it is challenging but not too hard to give up.

Now, I am playing it with joy and excitement whenever I dive into the abyss. What kind of monsters (girls) are waiting to eat me? How long until I collapse from erosion? Oh man, what a beautiful gem we have here. Too bad there is no cumming animation for the monster girls when the protagonist is defeated, or else it would be wonderful.

For heroines, Doroelle has become one of the best waifus in my collection! I have lost count how many times her cute kuudere voice helped me sleep soundly. Rezia is quite serious, I do not dislike her but she does not have any stand-out characteristics. I cannot say much about the cat girl since I have not met her yet (she looks playful in the trailer though).

TL;DR: I am looking forward to the release date.

Last edited:
OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
As all enemy girls seem to have one intercourse and one foreplay animation one suggestion for the NSFW settings:
All animations
Only intercourse
Only foreplay
No animations / SFW
The heroine(s) story related anims would properly be excluded from this rule / setting.
This is quite a good suggestion! We will think about how to implement this feature.
However we will currently be working full speed on the new contents, so no promises for now.

In terms of game mechanics, to tell you the truth, I played one of the previous demos but it did not have tutorial which somehow turned me off half way because I had no clue what to do. I also did a pitiful amount of damage while the monsters kept gangbang me so I gave up midway and closed the demo even before meeting the first heroine. Yeah, I know I am too impatient and pathetic...

After finishing the tutorial, I have finally understood what I must do as a blacksmith. I have to forge weapons in order to stand against the danger in that dungeon / labyrinth. Well, the protagonist is not a martial artist after all (that's why he is so weak without weapons). The gameplay is truly easy to play, but hard to master. It is quite hard to find the quality material and even if you find them, the bag may refuse to carry them because it is overweight. However, I Iove the difficulty in this game; it is challenging but not too hard to give up.

Now, I am playing it with joy and excitement whenever I dive into the abyss. What kind of monsters (girls) are waiting to eat me? How long until I collapse from erosion? Oh man, what a beautiful gem we have here. Too bad there is no cumming animation for the monster girls when the protagonist is defeated, or else it would be wonderful.

For heroines, Doroelle has become one of the best waifus in my collection! I have lost count how many times her cute kuudere voice helped me sleep soundly. Rezia is quite serious, I do not dislike her but she does not have any stand-out characteristics. I cannot say much about the cat girl since I have not met her yet (she looks playful in the trailer though).

TL;DR: I am looking forward to the release date.
It's so nice to hear that you now can enjoy the game more with the revamped tutorial! Having this feedback truly makes our effort worth it.

Regarding the cumming animation, do you mean that the monster girls should have different poses when the protagonist cummed?
Since you CAN cum if you didn't escape in time, we're not sure what aspect you are talking about. More details are appreciated!

We LOVE Doroelle too! She's kinda our main heroine after all.
And we hope we could tell you more about Rezia and other main characters soon, as we are delivering our latest update.

Finally, thank you all so much for the support through theses days.
This will sound pretty ordinary, but sincerely, all your comments, suggestions, encouragements are what keep us going through all the obstacles.
While the exact release date is still unknown, (btw the date on DLSite? Yeah that's fake, we need to fill in something to make the store page)
we'll definitely continue to strive for an interesting game!

Syrath

Reputation score
Hi! Having just come off finishing the latest demo, I have to say I'm impressed with the work done and the general fluid gameplay and presentation of the game. If the game continues in the same manner Chapter 1 was as an experience, it would be an excellent game in my mind.

That said, beyond what I provided for the feedback survey, I do have a question in mind.

The biggest annoyance I found while playing the game was hitting the weight limit for my character very quickly, even while constantly forging new and powerful weapons, then finding no real way to utilize excess resources or weapons at my disposal outside of difficult fights. I was wondering if there is any plan to implement a gameplay system where you might be able to break down weapons or items into a more general-purpose resource in the middle of a dungeon, such as souls or some individual resource, so that the player won't feel as if they're forced to leave precious items behind?

I often found myself playing with the mentality of "If I break this Mediocre Weapon in some meaningless combat right now, then I'll have more inventory space to forge with this ore on the ground and make a better one!", which isn't exactly a good plan in reflection, but it's what my brain as a player wants me to do due to this conundrum. If there were some kind of mechanic to convert items and materials into a limitless resource rather than use them in their original form, my mind would be set at ease. It doesn't even have to be a significantly useful resource.

I look forward to see the game's progression in the future!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
"If I break this Mediocre Weapon in some meaningless combat right now, then I'll have more inventory space to forge with this ore on the ground and make a better one!",
If I craft a weapon with only 2 upgrade slots or something after the first checkpoint, I'll just drop it. Even if I used valuable materials. You get materials super fast, and can craft pretty easily.
Just don't be conservative with consumables and item skills.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had a similar suggestion to Syrath's one. The ability to break a weapon instantly to be able to craft a new one with its skill.

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
The biggest annoyance I found while playing the game was hitting the weight limit for my character very quickly, even while constantly forging new and powerful weapons, then finding no real way to utilize excess resources or weapons at my disposal outside of difficult fights. I was wondering if there is any plan to implement a gameplay system where you might be able to break down weapons or items into a more general-purpose resource in the middle of a dungeon, such as souls or some individual resource, so that the player won't feel as if they're forced to leave precious items behind?

I often found myself playing with the mentality of "If I break this Mediocre Weapon in some meaningless combat right now, then I'll have more inventory space to forge with this ore on the ground and make a better one!", which isn't exactly a good plan in reflection, but it's what my brain as a player wants me to do due to this conundrum. If there were some kind of mechanic to convert items and materials into a limitless resource rather than use them in their original form, my mind would be set at ease. It doesn't even have to be a significantly useful resource.
I had a similar suggestion to Syrath's one. The ability to break a weapon instantly to be able to craft a new one with its skill.
We do have some features related to your suggestions, maybe some random chance to have your weapons disassembled into materials or something.
More sprites are needed though, so that might not come out anytime soon. Just a heads-up for now!
Thank you for the suggestions :D

TheImmortalKite

Reputation score
We do have some features related to your suggestions, maybe some random chance to have your weapons disassembled into materials or something.
More sprites are needed though, so that might not come out anytime soon. Just a heads-up for now!
Thank you for the suggestions :D
*Laughs in digging skill ebony sword*

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's so nice to hear that you now can enjoy the game more with the revamped tutorial! Having this feedback truly makes our effort worth it.

Regarding the cumming animation, do you mean that the monster girls should have different poses when the protagonist cummed?
Since you CAN cum if you didn't escape in time, we're not sure what aspect you are talking about. More details are appreciated!

We LOVE Doroelle too! She's kinda our main heroine after all.
And we hope we could tell you more about Rezia and other main characters soon, as we are delivering our latest update.
About the cumming animation of monster girls, I did not see them because I have been always smashing buttons to struggle from their grip. Thanks for clarification.

I have been having fun with the demo, so here some of my suggestions:

1. Can you create an item which serves as an recipe for all types of weapons? For example, you can create a dagger with 3 enhance slots and 23 durability if you use these materials; or the same dagger with lower enhance slots but better durability and more stats if you use other materials. The game is getting harder when you dive into the lower levels of dungeon / labyrinth so I think a recipe is a must. After all, our protagonist (us players) cannot remember how to create every ideal weapon like a god, can’t he? When you get into a dangerous situations, like surrounding and getting smashed by monsters, then you got some spare materials but it turns out to be shitty weapons. That is just fucked up, man.

2. For the voice of monster girls when the protagonist is pushed down by them, I suggest to change some of them to make the game more diverse. I mean they are all different but it seems there is only one voice actress for them, which is kind of dull to me. I know that asking you to voice all of the monster girls will put a burden on financial and be unreasonable to you; so each dungeon / labyrinth level has around 3-4 monster girls, why don’t you ask 3-4 voice actresses to voice for them?

3. About sexuality, an item or an option to strip both parties (the protagonist and the heroines + monster girls) naked would be great. I am a man of nature so I prefer something like sexual activities should be followed the nature too, lol. Putting that half joke aside, I also agree with Someone92’s suggestion of NSFW settings because I prefer foreplay than penetration so an option to turn on what people want is really tempting. By the way, can you make a cumming animation for all monster girls when erosion reaches 100%? Press X to give up will make the protagonist cum instead of just fading for nothing.

That’s all for now.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. Can you create an item which serves as an recipe for all types of weapons?
Try sitting on the glowing bench in the church. It gives you some hints on what materials create what weapons.

Reactions: GOR
OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
1. Can you create an item which serves as an recipe for all types of weapons? For example, you can create a dagger with 3 enhance slots and 23 durability if you use these materials; or the same dagger with lower enhance slots but better durability and more stats if you use other materials. The game is getting harder when you dive into the lower levels of dungeon / labyrinth so I think a recipe is a must. After all, our protagonist (us players) cannot remember how to create every ideal weapon like a god, can’t he? When you get into a dangerous situations, like surrounding and getting smashed by monsters, then you got some spare materials but it turns out to be shitty weapons. That is just fucked up, man.

2. For the voice of monster girls when the protagonist is pushed down by them, I suggest to change some of them to make the game more diverse. I mean they are all different but it seems there is only one voice actress for them, which is kind of dull to me. I know that asking you to voice all of the monster girls will put a burden on financial and be unreasonable to you; so each dungeon / labyrinth level has around 3-4 monster girls, why don’t you ask 3-4 voice actresses to voice for them?

3. About sexuality, an item or an option to strip both parties (the protagonist and the heroines + monster girls) naked would be great. I am a man of nature so I prefer something like sexual activities should be followed the nature too, lol. Putting that half joke aside, I also agree with Someone92’s suggestion of NSFW settings because I prefer foreplay than penetration so an option to turn on what people want is really tempting. By the way, can you make a cumming animation for all monster girls when erosion reaches 100%? Press X to give up will make the protagonist cum instead of just fading for nothing.
1. A lot of players have been requesting for some kind of recipe, and while just like Someone92 said we have some hints for you to experiment, we do have some plans with showing some formulas in certain ways.
FYI, originally the system is intended to let players take notes themselves, maybe share their recipes with others and discuss about it.

2. This one is rather shocking to us, as we have already had over 10 VAs for our characters and more.
Even for the trial version, there are 5 VAs acting for all 7 characters.
As you said, having more VAs will cost us more, especially on time communicating, but the characters should have rather distinct voices to enjoy.
Nevertheless, we're planning to have some of the dialogues remade to fit the characters more.

3. Unfortunately this one would be too time-consuming and will greatly impact our development pace, so it might not be taken into consideration for now.

Again, thanks for all the detailed advice!

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1. A lot of players have been requesting for some kind of recipe, and while just like Someone92 said we have some hints for you to experiment, we do have some plans with showing some formulas in certain ways.
FYI, originally the system is intended to let players take notes themselves, maybe share their recipes with others and discuss about it.

2. This one is rather shocking to us, as we have already had over 10 VAs for our characters and more.
Even for the trial version, there are 5 VAs acting for all 7 characters.
As you said, having more VAs will cost us more, especially on time communicating, but the characters should have rather distinct voices to enjoy.
Nevertheless, we're planning to have some of the dialogues remade to fit the characters more.

3. Unfortunately this one would be too time-consuming and will greatly impact our development pace, so it might not be taken into consideration for now.

Again, thanks for all the detailed advice!
1. Wonderful! That would make the game less headache.

2. + 3. My suggestions were kind of personal so you are free to toss them away, lol.

By the way, I encountered a bug. If the protagonist uses a teleportation potion and he somehow teleports on a trap that activates Haste, the game will freeze. I do not know what would happen with the other traps.