What's new

ACT [ AtelierWadatsumi ] [ アトリエわだつみ ] CHINA INFERNO / チャイナ・インフェルノ RE205013 RJ205013

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game has been announced a few days ago on dlsite.

If you're a fan of underwater and a bit of horror intertwined with your regular smut, this could be the game for you.

Just a fair warning, when you play the demo, according to the creator, you're not meant to make it past the first minigame.

The game should be released towards the end of August.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: China Inferno

Oh, so you are supposed to lose then? Okay, I just thought this game was going to be reliant on pinpoint accuracy in order to proceed. Anyway, the demo movie has my interest, so I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then, now here's an interesting concept I seldomly see.
I sure will look forward to this.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmmm... there was that other underwater survival game a while ago that this seems pretty similar to. I wonder if this is done by some of the same people.

Trailer looks good. Oddly well produced. Second half of that trailer is hilarious though. I look forward to playing underwater Breakout with toxic barrels as the bricks and an unconscious half-naked girl as the ball.

OP
el duderino

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, so you are supposed to lose then? Okay, I just thought this game was going to be reliant on pinpoint accuracy in order to proceed. Anyway, the demo movie has my interest, so I'll be keeping an eye on this.
No, I meant to say the creator made the demo so that you could only lose. I think in the full game, you're meant to destroy all the barrels.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

[...]
Just a fair warning, when you play the demo, according to the creator, you're not meant to make it past the first minigame.[...]
Oh, ok.
Though got down to 3 barrels when I died. lol

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, I meant to say the creator made the demo so that you could only lose. I think in the full game, you're meant to destroy all the barrels.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Guess I should have worded it better.
Hmmm... there was that other underwater survival game a while ago that this seems pretty similar to. I wonder if this is done by some of the same people.
That sounds like FOXEYE's games, like Sacrifice Girl, Holdover, and more recently, Blue Guardian Margaret. But yeah, this is a different group doing this game.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhh will there be any guro or any explicit death (excessive blood)?

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Trailer looks good. Oddly well produced. Second half of that trailer is hilarious though. I look forward to playing underwater Breakout with toxic barrels as the bricks and an unconscious half-naked girl as the ball.
Along with FOXEYE's games, there was also that you may have been thinking of.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so this is what mafias meant when they said "sleping with the fishes".

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The animation at least looks really good. Reminds me of a 90's anime like Cowboy Bebop or Outlaw Star but in 3D. I'll have to give the demo a shot later.

anonya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man the title screen sequence is so intense, I feel like i'm watching a movie trailer.

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol i literally thought this was an anime series XD

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's advertised to have a different system for each stage, so hopefully this isn't just a glorified Breakout game as seen in the demo.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the game delayed?
It should be out on late August , it's September already

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I sometimes dont believe release dates of games. Misleading all the time XD

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game seems like a well-produced and more elaborated Foxeyes's Sacrifice Girl clone:

I personally love this game, nice gameplay, somber and well fitting music, thrilling atmosphere, fucking difficulty, and a astonishing finale.

maybe this new game can be so awesome as shown in the video!

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, it seems more like a clone of their own .

Which worries me. It sounds like it's going to be like the FMV-for-FMV's sake games back when FMV was new on consoles, like sewer shark. A minigame to drive the FMV, and that's all. Well, one different minigame per level.

Besides, does Sacrifice Girl even have H in it? FoxEye normally doesn't even put nudity in except as an endgame bonus.

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FoxEye was always walking in the edge to decide if they enters in the hentai zone or not, so they decided to create the FoxEye's ABISS to these type of games. (with only one game until now, and it not even is +18)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Release date is pushed back to Mid-September. I'd understand if this game ends up getting pushed back further given the animated cut scenes they have to do for the game but I'm anticipating its release either way.