What's new

ACT [ AtelierWadatsumi ] [ アトリエわだつみ ] CHINA INFERNO / チャイナ・インフェルノ RE205013 RJ205013

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: China Inferno

Read the author blog, it seems that someone in his family was hospitalized and he has financial troubles atm. So the game is delayed.
It is basically finished without UI optimization, should be releasing in about two weeks or so.

he also has a english blog that written nicely, with many small unfinshed works, which is rare ht tp:// 14.pro. tok2 .com/~wadatsumi/in/index.html

Last edited:

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Read the author blog, it seems that someone in his family was hospitalized and he has financial troubles atm. So the game is delayed.
It is basically finished without UI optimization, should be releasing in about two weeks or so.

he also has a english blog that written nicely, with many small unfinshed works, which is rare ht tp:// 14.pro. tok2 .com/~wadatsumi/in/index.html
Dear god, just remove the http part from the link next time

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not my type but the animations look surprisingly good so I will give it a shots ;)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Holy hell, the creator went all in. Looks like something you buy off steam. Now it just needs a snake woman similar from another underwater game I came across before. Damn the name escapes me, it involved a girl with twin pistols. :(

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy hell, the creator went all in. Looks like something you buy off steam. Now it just needs a snake woman similar from another underwater game I came across before. Damn the name escapes me, it involved a girl with twin pistols. :(
"Blue Guardian Margaret"?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New blog post:

-Seems that the game might be delayed

-Also hospital expenses since the problem the DEV had

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo is really hard.

EDIT:
I destroy all barrel except 2, that look indestructible. There is another objective different to destroy all barrels?

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dammit man, you false hyped me thinking the dev had released the game lol

The demo is really hard.
Hopefully you read the thread, the demo isn't suppose to be able to be beaten.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New blog post:

(From what i understood on google fu)

Whatever did the dev did, seems that there might be a problem with the size of the game, rather than problem of the size something of the videos are making it like a problem of the game. The dev even warns to not open or move anything regarding the VIDEO FOLDER, perhaps programming and if you move just 1 file it's gonna break.

Maybe a translation error (Or perhaps good news)
but seems that the dev might be able to finish the game by tomorrow (or the next week), now don't get your hopes up since this is google-fu translation.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog post:

(From what i understood on google fu)

Whatever did the dev did, seems that there might be a problem with the size of the game, rather than problem of the size something of the videos are making it like a problem of the game. The dev even warns to not open or move anything regarding the VIDEO FOLDER, perhaps programming and if you move just 1 file it's gonna break.

Maybe a translation error (Or perhaps good news)
but seems that the dev might be able to finish the game by tomorrow (or the next week), now don't get your hopes up since this is google-fu translation.
Thanks Man , atleast You try translate DAT
Well hopefully next month it will be release~

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another blog post today.
Seems like the game is finally finished.
Still got nothing on DLSite though, maybe it will be up tomorrrow?

Looks like a new trailer is already up on dlsite, the game and a new demo version (~700mb) will take some time.

Last edited:

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update

The game should be up on DLSite 12:00am JST September 30th (2hrs from now)

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game is now out on DLsite

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ205013.html

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is one I've been looking forward to. Gonna try the new demo now. Has anyone played the full version?

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bought the game, its extremely hard imo.
also very buggy, not very pleasant.
theres a gallery locked behind zip archives with password which i guess will be given when clearing the game

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demo includes a new section that's separated into three parts.
There's tentacle rape if you mess up during the 2nd section but the game over ends on a still-CG upon penetration, I'm assuming it actually plays the video file for the scene in the full game though.
The older but still seemingly unbeatable mini-game from the previous demo is also still included in the game, replayable from the 2nd choice from the first menu option.

bought the game, its extremely hard imo.
also very buggy, not very pleasant.
theres a gallery locked behind zip archives with password which i guess will be given when clearing the game
I figure it could be additional CGs or something, but I dunno. Seems a bit odd when there's already an in-game gallery too that can't really be accessed in the demo.