What's new

ACT [ AtelierWadatsumi ] [ アトリエわだつみ ] CHINA INFERNO / チャイナ・インフェルノ RE205013 RJ205013

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: China Inferno

The main focus of this game is underwater / drowning.
Such genre is very rare.
For people with said fetish, tentacle and what not are just a byproduct of it. :p
Honestly it wasn't the drowning bits that fascinate me about this game. It's the sense that (at least much of the time) you are playing an interactive movie. I wish more people would make games with that style, but I can see why they don't.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF I've been through?
All for to be DED in the end?

[

1'st time , the girl stuck in the door like magnet. Cannot swimming
2'nd time , she's gone only the light remain

Shit.....
What suppose I do in here?

monster_hand

Reputation score

Apparently you have to kill like sixty slimes, but I found it to be practically impossible given the randomness of whether you hit the slimes or the slimes hit you, plus how easily the game bugs out and I have to restart that section.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What an Amazing shit this game is....

From 5'th check point thrown into 1'st check point??!!
WoW.... just WoW~

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The main focus of this game is underwater / drowning.
Such genre is very rare.
For people with said fetish, tentacle and what not are just a byproduct of it. :p
No, actually if you ever read his blog, you'd know his fetish includes breath control via water, not actual drowning (which is just logical bad end). And isn't it clear from all the tentacles in the game and his previous works that the main focus is at least both tentacles and breath control? Saying it's just a byproduct is totally unfounded.

And either way, the tentacle hentai in this game is disappointing.

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What an Amazing shit this game is....

From 5'th check point thrown into 1'st check point??!!
WoW.... just WoW~
You are timing your breath wrong
There are five checkpoints
If you dont keep moving, the slimes WILL overwhelm you.

One tactic i used was to swim to checkpoint, kill as many as possible, get my breath, proceed to the next checkpoint and repeat.

Anyway, finished the game and quite frankly, im very disappointed with the animations, its like watching bunch of gifs. Not worth the wait and 20$.

He could have use the time spent on game development and create a full lenth movie.

pete19858

Lurker
Reputation score

Ver.1.1 CG passworld 056

現在、クリア後のデータが初期化されてしまうバグが
確認されておりますが、残念ながら原因が特定出来ません。

もし、クリアデータが初期化してしまったら、
御手数ですが、この中にある「save.ini」ファイルを
コピーして「data」フォルダの中にある「save.ini」と
入れ替えてください。

これでクリアデータは復活します。
(もちろん動画ギャラリーも観れるようになります)
窮余の策とはいえお手数をおかけして申し訳ありませんが
ゲームを最初からやり直すよりはマシですので(汗)

一刻も早く原因を解明して対処します。
ご迷惑をおかけして本当に申し訳ありません。

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 056 CG password doesn't work...?

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I literally have no idea how to progress is this game past the first minigame. I always end up losing my shields. Has anyone got a save past the first minigame they can upload?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I literally have no idea how to progress is this game past the first minigame. I always end up losing my shields. Has anyone got a save past the first minigame they can upload?
There's definitely a completed save in this thread. And you're going to need it considering how buggy this game is.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's definitely a completed save in this thread. And you're going to need it considering how buggy this game is.
Ahh shit you are right my bad, I did check the thread but must have passed that post. Thanks friend

LoganJPG

Lurker
Reputation score
I've seen a few people ask, but get no real answer. How do you pass the first level? I break all the bombs, kill all the spaceships, then either wait for air to run out, or let shield deplete. Either way, I get game over. Has there ever been a game that had decent spritework be wasted on terrible gameplay on this level before?

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is apparently a 1.5 update out there that fixes an animation and maybe other stuff ? Would someone have any lead on where one could get that ?

garmbar123

Reputation score

So I was able to buy it after all, just needed to use the right card.

Link is in the text file, password is my username.

This game has its share of issues but I honestly don't think there is anything else quite like it on dlsite or anywhere else for that matter. And if there is, please tell me where I can find or buy it lol. Enjoy!

By the way, if this hasn't been covered yet- first option in the main menu is continue, second option is start a new game. I think I included my save file in the download so you will want to use the second option to start over.
Empty folder...