What's new

ACT [ AtelierWadatsumi ] [ アトリエわだつみ ] CHINA INFERNO / チャイナ・インフェルノ RE205013 RJ205013

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: China Inferno

Mostly i think the game would be better experience since it has the animations plus sounds so people enjoy it better than just pictures of the gallery in exhentai.
My thoughts exactly. I'm going to reserve complete judgment until I can play it myself. The animations just seem so damn good that seeing what I've seen in that gallery just comes as a bit of a let-down.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I was able to buy it after all, just needed to use the right card.

Link is in the text file, password is my username.

This game has its share of issues but I honestly don't think there is anything else quite like it on dlsite or anywhere else for that matter. And if there is, please tell me where I can find or buy it lol. Enjoy!

By the way, if this hasn't been covered yet- first option in the main menu is continue, second option is start a new game. I think I included my save file in the download so you will want to use the second option to start over.

Attachments

Last edited:

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I was able to buy it after all, just needed to use the right card.

Link is in the text file, password is my username.

This game has its share of issues but I honestly don't think there is anything else quite like it on dlsite or anywhere else for that matter. And if there is, please tell me where I can find or buy it lol. Enjoy!

By the way, if this hasn't been covered yet- first option in the main menu is continue, second option is start a new game. I think I included my save file in the download so you will want to use the second option to start over.
I like the name of that txt file ha ha, also thinking the same as well.

Thank you for sharing by the way. I couldn't get the game myself because of payment issue on DLsite which sucks. :(

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you have to do when you get to the giant door and you can bomb those purple robots?

cheeze

Reputation score

any tips for the 2nd last level? or a full save with the animated galley unlocked would be nice.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any tips for the 2nd last level? or a full save with the animated galley unlocked would be nice.
Yeah, I would also be very happy if any one has a full save with gallery unlocked.

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally managed to get past the stupid bomb room and its frustratingly easy once you know the "trick".

1. Get bombs
2. Kill enemies with bombs
3. Low on oxygen?
4. Exit the room from the same door you came in and you get more oxygen.
5. Kill more enemies and the door will open

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the hint (when you press Q) kinda tell what you have to do. Without Japanese reading skill tho, you have to pretty much guess, even though sometimes the solution is surprisingly easier than expected.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Wait.. This game is 3 gigs? Is it worth downloading/playing?

Also thanks for the upload @Spaminator

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What an absolute garbage game.

between the random chance of damaging the slimes and black bugs or taking damage, unskippable minute long cutscenes when you take a wrong turn in the NUMEROUS mazes, instakill attacks, getting stuck on level geometry CONSTANTLY, lack of level variety that gets stretched on for WAY too long, literally impossible to beat QTE's (The bar filled up but no matter how fast or much I pressed Z nothing would happen) this game is probably THE WORST h-game I ever played, which is a shame because the animation and character design is so good

save file so no one else has to go through that hopefully, change the extension to ini and stick in "data"

Attachments

Last edited:

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, protip: you can press S to skip some cutscenes.

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hm, protip: you can press S to skip some cutscenes.
You can also press up or right to speed through some of them a bit. Along with pressing left or down to rewind.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for the link.

Oh boy here we go, china inferno looked great with all those animations from the preview, but now playing it and looking at how horrendous the "minigames" are, i feel that this guy should have just done a movie like his first product.

The game is.... normal, but as in terms of difficulty it's quite the curve, that's all i can say of the mini-games.

Now here comes the animations, the animations are really good but god damn i felt that it was nothing as we expected, at first i was even getting nausea of the movements, and the fact that the enemies actually started fucking the MC never noticed.

From the enemies i was expecting something good, but seems that this dev is more into tentacles.

Overall, i actually have to give this game a certain 6/10.

For now i have 1/3 games from "september" that have been released for me and worth it, still waiting for the other one though.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think the frustration is intentional, and the game is built around trial and error. Easiest example are the enemies that you have to fight in some stages; whether you hit them or they hit you is completely random, but still perfectly manageable if you time your air-refills right.
I was going into this fully expecting semi-frustrating gameplay, and I really enjoyed it. Guess you need to be a little sadistic/masochistic to appreciate that lel
The amount of content in this game is pretty insane too, seems like the guy genuinely put passion into this.

Not to make too many excuses though, the game is buggy as hell, at some point it just started skipping through levels randomly for me, or screen transitions just went missing, getting me completely stuck. Couldn't put the game into fullscreen either, and some controls that others mentioned simply weren't there for me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I didn't unpack the game in jap-locale, but the game never crashed on me or anything, elements were just missing or iffy so its hard to tell if it was a problem on my part or if the game is just buggy as hell.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What an absolute garbage game.

between the random chance of damaging the slimes and black bugs or taking damage, unskippable minute long cutscenes when you take a wrong turn in the NUMEROUS mazes, instakill attacks, getting stuck on level geometry CONSTANTLY, lack of level variety that gets stretched on for WAY too long, literally impossible to beat QTE's (The bar filled up but no matter how fast or much I pressed Z nothing would happen) this game is probably THE WORST h-game I ever played, which is a shame because the animation and character design is so good

save file so no one else has to go through that hopefully, change the extension to ini and stick in "data"
Thanks for the save. I agree this guys should have just made an ADV type of a game or just a movie. The game play is just horrible, cutscene get boring after the first viewing and so on.
Sadly due to the high price I do not think I will actually support this guy even though I did like the character design.

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To me the RNG involving in taking damage or dealing damage when fighting enemies is one of the most annoying thing in this game.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link.

Oh boy here we go, china inferno looked great with all those animations from the preview, but now playing it and looking at how horrendous the "minigames" are, i feel that this guy should have just done a movie like his first product.

The game is.... normal, but as in terms of difficulty it's quite the curve, that's all i can say of the mini-games.

Now here comes the animations, the animations are really good but god damn i felt that it was nothing as we expected, at first i was even getting nausea of the movements, and the fact that the enemies actually started fucking the MC never noticed.

From the enemies i was expecting something good, but seems that this dev is more into tentacles.

Overall, i actually have to give this game a certain 6/10.

For now i have 1/3 games from "september" that have been released for me and worth it, still waiting for the other one though.
Agreed, so many of the animations are just tentacles wriggling around and her struggling, with no actual fucking at all. And then the ones that do are a series of pics shown in quick jarring succession, what happened to actual animation? There's like only 4 or something distinct entries in there that actually have full animations from start to finish, and I don't get what he was thinking when he used that sound effect for ejaculation. And far as the animations go, a lot of it isn't true animation either; he animates a noticeable number of them by stretching and distorting parts of the same frame instead of drawing different frames for each animation.

I'm a big tentacle fan, but this game, even *not* factoring in the horrible gameplay, is a sad disappointment. Honestly, the preview made it look like a breakthrough in hgames, but I don't even think it beats the better sprite sex games out there.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

game's hard but the movies are great

pete19858

Lurker
Reputation score

Updata Ver.1.1
ゲームデータの引継ぎですが、舊バージョンのdataフォルダの中にある
「save.ini」ファイルを新しいバージョンの同dataフォルダのものに
上書きすれば引き継がれます。
今回のアップデートは難易度の調整機能追加がほとんど全てです。
いろいろ考え抜いて組みましたが
「とにかく単純かつ小刻みにレベルの調節が出來るようにしよう」
というコンセプトで「救済キー」を実裝しました。
この機能の使い方は非常に簡単です。
「このステージは難しいな」
と感じた場合、「Vキー」を必要な分だけ押してください
各ステージにより條件が異なりますが、
「Vキー」を押すごとにとにかくプレイヤーが有利になります。
「シールドが増えたり」
「ノルマが減っていったり」
「敵のHPが削られたり」
「体力や呼吸が回復したり」
キーを押すたびにこれらのイベントが小刻みに発生する仕様です。
検証する時間が足りなかったので確たることは言えませんが、
おそらく「Vキー」を連打すれば相當な手抜きプレイをしても
楽々クリアできると思います

kos9494

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a big tentacle fan, but this game, even *not* factoring in the horrible gameplay, is a sad disappointment. Honestly, the preview made it look like a breakthrough in hgames, but I don't even think it beats the better sprite sex games out there.
The main focus of this game is underwater / drowning.
Such genre is very rare.
For people with said fetish, tentacle and what not are just a byproduct of it. :p