What's new

ACT [ AtelierWadatsumi ] [ アトリエわだつみ ] CHINA INFERNO / チャイナ・インフェルノ RE205013 RJ205013

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: China Inferno

this game is fking ridiculous

after several death pinball game that is hard as hell, u come the the slime section where you must defeat ~60 slimes by touching them while DIVING UNDERWATER. After 2-3 minutes of holding your breath without help you are dead. Slimes can fight back as well making you lose even more HP and Air. Even though are 5 checkpoints for you to take a breath and refill your HP and Air, you have to swim quite long to the exit after. So you really have to time your 5 breaths accordingly.

To make matter worse the game is very buggy, you can often get stuck while swimming. There is also a spawning problem where slimes spawn randomly too many, blocking your path.

The next part you have to fetch bombs and drop them onto small monsters in a pit. There are about 20 of them. They shoot HOMING MISSILES at you. You can carry only limited amount of bombs before getting them again like 1000 miles away from the pit. To make matter worse. These monsters RESPAWN after a while. And you have to kill them all IN ONE BREATH.

play to see a girl being tortured, get tortured by the game, nice :)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone have trouble launching the expanded trial version? I already disabled the windows 10 defender but I still can't launch the exe file. The first demo worked perfectly I have no idea why this one doesn't.

Edit: To those who have trouble staring it you can do it with cmd.exe. Look up some tutorial on the net about how to use cmd.exe.

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... are the H scene good (both in terms of quality and quantity)? the video demo looks hot, but with 3.3 Gb, I dunno whether its worth it if the H scene is bad.

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant even buy the game It wont accept my Visa on the site T_T

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I cant even buy the game It wont accept my Visa on the site T_T
Same here.

If this shows up on English Dlsite I will buy it(and of course share it). Otherwise, if someone could link it here or PM me a link that would be very much appreciated.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hope it comes to English. I tried several different options to try and purchase it off of jp dlsite and none of them took.
I've been looking for a torrent but haven't found anything. I'll share if I do.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you even lose to the slimes? XDDDDDDDDDD

OP
el duderino

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, i finished the game and apparently the password for the CG is 056. Strangely enough, it says the password is wrong.

Am I misunderstanding the final picture here?

Attachments

spaminator

Reputation score

How can someone in America buy this game? Does this guy not want my money?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i'm surprised in how hard the demo is, and can't imagine how it's gonna be the full game.

Somehow i'm also surprised in how 2 sites that had tons of links for the game haven't been able to upload this one (since my visa didn't work with dlsite)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone who could re-upload this to mega one day would be a hero. Seems like the "eyny" link is the only one out there, and I can neither access it nor do I have a premium account to make the 3GB download bearable.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3GB , on a link that is not Mega
Hahaha , I rather give up :V
Perhaps break it to 3 part or more?
Perhaps torrent link will out , just have to wait

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

3GB , on a link that is not Mega
Hahaha , I rather give up :V
Perhaps break it to 3 part or more?
Perhaps torrent link will out , just have to wait
Oh yeah, torrent would be great too. I guess it'll surface someday so we'll just have to be patient, beggars can't be choosers after all

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone who could re-upload this to mega one day would be a hero. Seems like the "eyny" link is the only one out there, and I can neither access it nor do I have a premium account to make the 3GB download bearable.
Yeah, seems that you need to register to check out the links

spaminator

Reputation score

Yeah, seems that you need to register to check out the links
Registering is the easy part.

I'm trying to get the game now, but its probably going to take all day. Assuming it isn't up on an easier site by then I will see about uploading it to Mega or something. But fair warning, assuming I can even get all the files, the whole process is likely to take a few days because as you know this game is pretty big.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@el duderino:
Think the dev says the password is actually 058 instead of 056 in his latest blog post. And he'll fix this and several bugs in 3-5 days or so.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The gallery is up on exhentai in case anyone wants to get a look at the images. Gotta say, a lot of what I'm seeing is the same exact poses mirrored or even kept the exact same, only with the tentacles palette swapped for a different color. Pairing that with what I've been hearing about the game being buggy and having bogus checkpoints, I don't think I'm much too keen on trying to find a link anymore.
I realize that the animation and character modeling were a lot of work, but from what I've seen in this gallery and what I've been told, I gotta say I'm a little disappointed.
Maybe someone who has played can take a look at the gallery and say whether or not it's a decent representation of what to expect from the full product.

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, i finished the game and apparently the password for the CG is 056. Strangely enough, it says the password is wrong.

Am I misunderstanding the final picture here?
its 058, he made a mistake, also would you mind sharing the save file, im too noob to completed this :(

The CG locked behind a password is more of a bonus, rather the main selling point the game is the animation, almost full-retail hentai production level.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The gallery is up on exhentai in case anyone wants to get a look at the images. Gotta say, a lot of what I'm seeing is the same exact poses mirrored or even kept the exact same, only with the tentacles palette swapped for a different color. Pairing that with what I've been hearing about the game being buggy and having bogus checkpoints, I don't think I'm much too keen on trying to find a link anymore.
I realize that the animation and character modeling were a lot of work, but from what I've seen in this gallery and what I've been told, I gotta say I'm a little disappointed.
Maybe someone who has played can take a look at the gallery and say whether or not it's a decent representation of what to expect from the full product.
Wow, just saw the gallery and quite dissapointed on the waste of "enemies", since mostly the 3 slimes/tentacles have the same animations i suppose, guess that my only favourite is the weird bug looking enemy.

Mostly i think the game would be better experience since it has the animations plus sounds so people enjoy it better than just pictures of the gallery in exhentai.