What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Ok...in that case, betting pools are open. Who wants to bet that this time, Rin will be kidnapped at the end of the mission? :D

I bet a night of raping Vina that.. wait.. i dunno... hehe, well if anyone does get abducted during the mission Vina will try to save them/go back for them.

There's only one thing to do now Neo. Use fire. When all else fails, use fire.

And no one consideres helping me.
Joy.

facepalm.jpg

I'll help you zero!

It's spelled considers!

not consideres!

Maybe I'll retire early for the night, since RJ hasn't repoofed...

Myo~ It's been over a day since RJ interacted with me. I think the one who's loosing interest in this game is RJ.

Myo~ It's been over a day since RJ interacted with me. I think the one who's loosing interest in this game is RJ.

I wouldn't blame him actually, since it's happened with games/roleplays I've started myself. I get into them for a while, then start having a phase of gradual disinterest/laziness. Then after a while of slowness/inactivity, I get back into them again and the cycle repeats...

Speaking of which... FAWK, I was supposed to post in that other roleplay 2 months ago! *goes off to write*.

Arble Garb.

I was hoping Loli would have a little change of heart and come back, but it looks like this might be the last we see of Kitty and Selena, as well as Selena's giant cock, a new character to the game I think we've all come to hold a special place in our hearts for. T_T

Arble Garb.

I was hoping Loli would have a little change of heart and come back, but it looks like this might be the last we see of Kitty and Selena, as well as Selena's giant cock, a new character to the game I think we've all come to hold a special place in our hearts for. T_T

XD.......Well, can't say that's isn't exactly true. I myself, love Selena's personality and wish Loli would come back to roleplay as her. :X

Does anyone know why Loli lost her will to role play?

Alrighty, having finally come back from moving/vacation, at least for the most part (Comp's still packed), I find well over a dozen pages to read, and for once, I don't wanna do it :/

In other words, what did I miss?

First RJ, now Loli-DF? What are we gonna do?

RJ can take breaks if he wants too...

A day isn't too much time and he's pretty quick to respond when you compare him to most GMs on this site.

Welcome back Srike.

Bleh, I don't know what I should have Aya do. I'm afraid I might make her annoy her mother and anger her even more.

Alrighty, having finally come back from moving/vacation, at least for the most part (Comp's still packed), I find well over a dozen pages to read, and for once, I don't wanna do it :/

In other words, what did I miss?

Um.... I'm not fully sure myself but off the top of my head...

• Iris, Luna, and Emily are going on one of the zoo missions.
  • Selena and Letris went looting?...
  • Luna tied Fleur up, and is going to get retribution from Jesse when she gets back from the mission...
  • Silith joined the game, and has a character who is paranoid of werewolfs... and just plain fun to watch.
  • The zoo mission has made some progress with Melissa, Mina, and Jenn have made some progress...
  • More family drama for Aya.

Did I miss anything?...

Oh crap, need to poof for 30 mins to a hour, family wants me to do something... brb.

Also this, if you left before that.

Back