What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game [T. Demo Released]

I don't know if this has been answered yet but i had a question about the game. Is it possible to finish the game/choose a path where Ayame stays fatihfull to her husband and doesn't go full NTR/corruption path? Like is it a choice to the player? Whether to get corrupted or not?

Btw, this and YummyTigers game are the MOST anticipated games for me beside Tomb Raider PC release :D Keep up the good work mate!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if this has been answered yet but i had a question about the game. Is it possible to finish the game/choose a path where Ayame stays fatihfull to her husband and doesn't go full NTR/corruption path? Like is it a choice to the player? Whether to get corrupted or not?

Btw, this and YummyTigers game are the MOST anticipated games for me beside Tomb Raider PC release :D Keep up the good work mate!
Hi,

Absolutely, there is a "virgin" ending, well, it's not 100% virgin because she has intercourse with her husband after they get married, there is only one true sex CG in that route and Ayame ends the game as a very pure woman.

That is also the true ending and the canon one for future games! Basically you just have to make the high moral decision every single time, it's not tricky.

I'm also super psyched for Yummy's game but great games take time so I at least am patiently waiting for his game, when it comes out it comes out, I know he's working on it as much as time permits but he's a very busy man with a very busy personal life.

Thank you for the support!

Last edited:

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Looks promising) But i have 2 question)
1-Does the game have time limit 40 days before end?
2-Pixel scene. like ntrpg?
Thx)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. Looks promising) But i have 2 question)
1-Does the game have time limit 40 days before end?
2-Pixel scene. like ntrpg?
Thx)
1) Yes, however it has 5 routes, so the 40 days is misleading, we just use it to give the game a flow.

2) Nope, we don't have pixel artist, and sprites look weird having sex. xD

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where to download the demo? the megalink on the first page is broken.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not out yet. The demo on the first page was just a tech demo.

Expect the actual game demo to be out in a few days.

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Merry Christmas guys:D

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1) Yes, however it has 5 routes, so the 40 days is misleading, we just use it to give the game a flow.

Thx) Marry Xristmas) Good luck with work)

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I backed this project with a considerable amount before my health worsened.
I remember news about an incognito sprite artist who had taken an interest in the game - was the cooperation canceled?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I backed this project with a considerable amount before my health worsened.
I remember news about an incognito sprite artist who had taken an interest in the game - was the cooperation canceled?
The sprite artist doesn't work on BIG sprites, at least not as far as I know, we might consider it far down the line but she only did the normal character sprites you'll see in the game.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree on that sprites in Rpgmaker should not be used for the meat of the H content, but sprite sex does have its purpose, like fittingly portraying an orgy scene or to show other characters having/having had sex in general :D

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The sprite artist doesn't work on BIG sprites, at least not as far as I know, we might consider it far down the line but she only did the normal character sprites you'll see in the game.
Ah, glad that she's still on board, then.
Good luck with the release, wish I could still support this.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm, if anything I'll probably try and aim for a "open marriage" ending if possible.

Distortedjoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the status on the intro good sir? I'm sure many of us are desperate to try it :)

k_lol

Banned
Reputation score

What's the status on the intro good sir? I'm sure many of us are desperate to try it :)
i don't think they work during the weekends, they should be releasing it in the upcoming week or maybe next year, anyways, i am sure it's going to live up to its hype :D

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just had a thought for the ending to the first game (Unless of course you've already thought of this, in which case AWESOME). Anyway, on your patreon you have a post about the routes. Now, assuming that you don't finish any one route you'll still get married, but Ayame will still be corrupted to some level. So, I was thinking (more like hoping) that the ending scenes would take that into effect? And maybe even if one route has been focussed, but not finished, the end scene reflects that as well?So, for example, you go down the work route but don't finish it, get married and the end scene is Ayame giving a blowjob to a colleague or something like that?

Just food for thought, hell I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't already thought about this. Its also whether you can fit in the extra work.

Anyway rambling now. Just an idea. Make sure you don't kill yourselves working. Would prefer this to get finished then become cancelled :p

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just had a thought for the ending to the first game (Unless of course you've already thought of this, in which case AWESOME). Anyway, on your patreon you have a post about the routes. Now, assuming that you don't finish any one route you'll still get married, but Ayame will still be corrupted to some level. So, I was thinking (more like hoping) that the ending scenes would take that into effect? And maybe even if one route has been focussed, but not finished, the end scene reflects that as well?So, for example, you go down the work route but don't finish it, get married and the end scene is Ayame giving a blowjob to a colleague or something like that?

Just food for thought, hell I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't already thought about this. Its also whether you can fit in the extra work.

Anyway rambling now. Just an idea. Make sure you don't kill yourselves working. Would prefer this to get finished then become cancelled :p
That's actually the ending to one of the routes xD

Also, we don't usually work on weekends, correct, but since we were supposed to do the finishing touches on the night of the 23th to 24th, but I ended up falling asleep and didn't have a single second to work from there until now, we're finishing out now despite being saturday.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, we don't usually work on weekends, correct, but since we were supposed to do the finishing touches on the night of the 23th to 24th, but I ended up falling asleep and didn't have a single second to work from there until now, we're finishing out now despite being saturday.
its good to know that yall are still determined to get it out despite the delays :)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Jim Carey once said. "AALLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN" :D
Ahahahah, but yeah, I swear to God, spoiler alert but, ONE OF THE ROUTES which I could tell if people don't mind being spoiled, end up with Robert walking in on Ayame doing a blowjob to someone in the Church, in her wedding dress. =X

its good to know that yall are still determined to get it out despite the delays :)
Oh we are, we haven't lost our determination one bit! Thanks for keeping your hopes high on us.

Happy holidays ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.