What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game [T. Demo Released]

Ahahahah, but yeah, I swear to God, spoiler alert but, ONE OF THE ROUTES which I could tell if people don't mind being spoiled, end up with Robert walking in on Ayame doing a blowjob to someone in the Church, in her wedding dress. =X
It looks like her cover *puts on sunglasses* was blown YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahahahah, but yeah, I swear to God, spoiler alert but, ONE OF THE ROUTES which I could tell if people don't mind being spoiled, end up with Robert walking in on Ayame doing a blowjob to someone in the Church, in her wedding dress. =X

Oh we are, we haven't lost our determination one bit! Thanks for keeping your hopes high on us.

Happy holidays ^_^
The excitement of one of the routes already went out through the window xD
Just kidding, I long to see how it will be when the game be released :D

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im lovin it already :D

godownsu

Reputation score

anticipation is killing me lol, any hints when this will be released?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anticipation is killing me lol, any hints when this will be released?
Last night, a few guys at hrpgheaven, some patreons and myself did the bug testing of all the game mechanics and everything else until... day 3?

I'd like to say you're getting the game today... (first release is first 7 days, second public release we don't know where it ends but we will decide mid January).

But just to be safe let's say tomorrow xD

I just finished all my daily chores (cleaning the house, dinner, you know, typical bachelor stuff) and the next 8 hours will be used to work on the game, hopefully 8 hours will be enough.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Last night, a few guys at hrpgheaven, some patreons and myself did the bug testing of all the game mechanics and everything else until... day 3?

I'd like to say you're getting the game today... (first release is first 7 days, second public release we don't know where it ends but we will decide mid January).

I just finished all my daily chores (cleaning the house, dinner, you know, typical bachelor stuff) and the next 8 hours will be used to work on the game, hopefully 8 hours will be enough.
take your time, i'm pretty sure you wont be getting murdered for releasing the game a day or two too late ;)

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At the end of the day, if there are still bugs we'll let you know :) We'll be your broader bug testers :D

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the end of the day, if there are still bugs we'll let you know :) We'll be your broader bug testers :D
I got no dellusions that I'll release a bug free demo, but at least I hope no critical ones go through.

k_lol

Banned
Reputation score

It's just the intro man, at this stage it's supposed to have some non-gamebreaking bugs. Some people have been waiting for this since last monday xD

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just the intro man, at this stage it's supposed to have some non-gamebreaking bugs. Some people have been waiting for this since last monday xD
Once you release a public demo, it is no longer under your control. It is better to hold off a few days if you have not playtested it properly. This is the game's first public demo, and will therefore be what potential patrons look at when deciding whether to pledge.

Not that you needed my approval or anything, but I think you're doing the right thing by holding off until you're comfortable that you've squashed most of the bugs. Of course, I can't wait to give it a try when you do release it.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh I know, I just released a "potentially buggy" version for Patrons, tomorrow I'm releasing the "hopefuly every bug squashed bar some minor ones" to the public to enjoy.

Also, thanks for again, wording it perfectly how I think about something, Yummy.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll find all the bugs I can when you release it to the public. I like breaking game! :D But then you'll have them all fixed up for next time.

Man it's gonna be nice to actually bug test a game that's in English again! I can't wait!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll find all the bugs I can when you release it to the public. I like breaking game! :D But then you'll have them all fixed up for next time.

Man it's gonna be nice to actually bug test a game that's in English again! I can't wait!
I actually would appreciate if you did that! I want the final version to be as ironclad as possible.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I actually would appreciate if you did that! I want the final version to be as ironclad as possible.
I'm really looking forward to it! When I started playing H-rpgs, I played them for like 8 hours a day for weeks at a time just trying to find different bugs or balance issues. It's nice to be able to give direct feedback to game creators. With non-English games, it's not likely for me to be able to directly notify the developers to help point out bugs.

Public demo is soon yes? :D

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what the hell everyone is asking when this demo comes out like little kids. just be patient and wait :p
I am also curious about it but it won't be released faster if your ask a few more times.

k_lol

Banned
Reputation score

If people would stop bumping this thread until the trial/demo actually comes out, that would be great!

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what the hell everyone is asking when this demo comes out like little kids. just be patient and wait :p
I am also curious about it but it won't be released faster if your ask a few more times.
People need attention, people want to show it to everyone, share their opinion, etc. Waiting sometimes is a hard thing and pretty frustrating, especially if the thing you're waiting for becomes an obsession of some sort or you just put a high hopes for it.
If you usually silent at similar situations, it doesn't mean everyone else are acting like you.

If people would stop bumping this thread until the trial/demo actually comes out, that would be great!
Do you realise where are you right now? It's a forum -- it was made for communication, posts/comments/whatever. How do you expect people to react in current situation?
They are getting some news about demo release so that's a hot topic which brings a desire to talk about it...

Reputation score

how about ...no :D kwkwkw, so let me sum this up for everyone waiting for the demo... ; another day, another disappointment :(

only a few more hours till its monday ~here
My body is ready. :D
the wait is fascinating :D
OMG more wait more wait ................ can't wait LOL this is gonna be big guys :D
cant wait for game looks awesome!
Eitherway, looking forward to this. Keep up the good work. :)
and on and on and on, looks like we should rename this forum to "Ayame's Adventure - English Waiting-Game"

Status
Not open for further replies.