What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game [T. Demo Released]

Expected release: december 18th, and it's december 30th today, sorry for bashing you buddy, just ignore this post and carry on with your work, am just gonna address myself to the crowd here

You guys know that the delay in the intro release means a lot actually. Many people would just start supporting his patron and get the tech demo instead of waiting like us dumbasses are doing... so further delaying this would actually result to a slight increase in the existing number of patrons he already has. hope you get me point :D

Boy, i wished you were my shitty soil mechanics lecturer who did not approve my assignment because of a couple of hours delay :( and yeah.. hopefully this is going to be my last post here :)

Yeah, considering I have a mastery in computer engineering which to me was 6 years of university ("flunked one", left some modules behind), I can tell you that your soil mechanics lecturer is a fucking dickwad, and you can tell him I said it.

Yeah, considering I have a mastery in computer engineering which to me was 6 years of university ("flunked one", left some modules behind), I can tell you that your soil mechanics lecturer is a fucking dickwad, and you can tell him I said it.

I just love how you handle these kind of posts, i'd just ignore them which would probably just make things worse ^^
Keep it up buddy :)

And know back into being the disgusting lurker i am in this forum :p

You guys know that the delay in the intro release means a lot actually. Many people would just start supporting his patron and get the tech demo instead of waiting like us dumbasses are doing... so further delaying this would actually result to a slight increase in the existing number of patrons he already has. hope you get me point :D

I swear, it never ceases to amaze me the sheer stupidity of some of these conspiracy theories. Yea, you got it, I'm sure he is purposely delaying his game demo in order to get more patrons to try the tech demo that has been available for months. That has to be one of the dumbest "scam" accusations I've heard. You do realize if it bothers you so much, you can simply NOT DONATE. Problem solved.

Beyond that, it is in his best interest to release the demo, not delay it. His Patreon would get far more patrons with a full demo than it ever would trying to delay and lure people in with a tech demo.

Just out of curiosity. What kind of things are we expecting to see in the demo? Like, stuffs we can do and probably the number of cg, scenes available.

To be fair i did support him HOWEVER i hold no grudge towards him as this game is theirs and if they wanted to hold off releasing it to the public completely they have every right to. They spent alot of time making this game so in all fairness them getting some support and a bit of cash for their efforts is well in their rights.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Just out of curiosity. What kind of things are we expecting to see in the demo? Like, stuffs we can do and probably the number of cg, scenes available.

Demo 1) Ayame lose virginity to husband (OPTIONAL), Ayame being gropped by her boss (NOT OPTIONAL), Ayame's neighbours doing a small groping show in front of the couple (NOT OPTIONAL).

Demo 2) Haven't decided yet, will have blowjobs, possible sex. We want to take our time corrupting her.

To be fair i did support him HOWEVER i hold no grudge towards him as this game is theirs and if they wanted to hold off releasing it to the public completely they have every right to. They spent alot of time making this game so in all fairness them getting some support and a bit of cash for their efforts is well in their rights.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

No, I'm 100% sure as soon as the demo is out we will have a lot more people supporting us, A LOT, more people so every day I delay I'm actually losing money.

A small price to pay in the long run if you ask me, I'm not gonna release an half assed demo that has my name and reputation behind it.

Last edited:

Demo 1) Ayame lose virginity to husband (OPTIONAL)

So I guess that means there might be an option to lose the virgnity to somebody else other than the husband. Very good :D

So I guess that means there might be an option to lose the virgnity to somebody else other than the husband. Very good :D

Correct. You will have to corrupt her really nice before it happens tho, it would be easier to have sex with that person if she wasn't a virgin, small tradeoff tho.

Correct. You will have to corrupt her really nice before it happens tho, it would be easier to have sex with that person if she wasn't a virgin, small tradeoff tho.

Corruption is the best part of these games, so that's definitely a way of playing I'd go for first, without her having sex with husband at all even if possible :D Though I guess the sex with husband in the later stages can somewhat add to the whole corruption.
If the game's good, you can always replay it and do stuff differently.

That sounds fun. So, will the husband react when he finds out she's not a virgin anymore and so on? Really curious about the paths and in what interesting ways they differ.

Also, just with her own raised corruption, or do you plan on having things like blackmail etc? Some of the character portraits look suitably shifty :D

Im not Akabur's fanboy but I hope all of you "game developers" now will better understand him. ;)

Sorry for english.

Im not Akabur's fanboy but I hope all of you "game developers" now will better understand him. ;)

Sorry for english.

It's not white and black.

It's not white and black.

I think he was trying to say that making a game isn't a quick and easy process, if I understood him correctly.

Last edited:

I think you was trying to say that making a game isn't a quick and easy process, if I understood him correctly.

its more about not having straight lines on where you can sort this and that compared to the others.
its not white and black, its all just a different kind of grey.

really lookin forward to this, i love wife corruptin games :D

its more about not having straight lines on where you can sort this and that compared to the others.
its not white and black, its all just a different kind of grey.

^

This game will release shortly after Star Citizen! Hyped?
So in fact never but they will keep sucking you dry! Tastyyyyy
Expect the second game in their series to release shortly after Star wars episode 27.
Around 1000 years and 100k dollars in donations later. Happy times

Attachments

• borat_great_success.jpg
    borat_great_success.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0

So you plan it to be paid on update or paid monthly ??

Seeing as clearly you are unable to keep any monthly deadlines I supose it is the second option ??

So you plan it to be paid on update or paid monthly ??

Seeing as clearly you are unable to keep any monthly deadlines I supose it is the second option ??

Fair option would be the first one:
Do your work > get paid
Fail to deliver what you promised > get not paid until you deliver

If they change it to paid monthly anyone with a brain will withdraw their contribution since it reeks like a scam. People are waking up even here on ULMF. Apparently Starke has been called out again by some angry guy called Ronin. The only good thing about that is that finally people realize that if they screw up their promises they lose their money and supporters and incur the wrath of the community. That's why he changed his name to hrpgheaven.... if he would call himself Starke noone would support him after all the shit he has done over the years and how he split up the community and caused so much hate.

Last edited:

hello, would you please mind telling us about the size of the intro.
Also the number of costumes, number of different routes, and number of characters we are going to see in the intro?

Also in the post earlier you said the first demo would be about 2-3 hours (damn that's pretty long for a demo) so my question is, is it still 2-3 hours, or are you working on it to give us a longer demo?

And if you could share the difficulties and problems you are currently having with the game or any personal issue, we could help you, you know.. we are all human beings here, we've all had problems in lives before..

By the way, is there a page where we could get more info about you and your company, because i'm seriously thinking of supporting you but am still a tiny bit reluctant.. because i don't know you guys that much, the patron page does not have that many details also.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back