What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Sweet. Looking forward for the public demo release. :)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay, been waitn for this since the tech demo was released :)

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been working on my own hentai rpg and I can definitely relate to how long it takes to put out something that will not disappoint the players.

I could have already released my demo if attention to detail wasn't an issue, and it's the same for most developers.

Keep it up, I'm sure the end result will be great.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you Zombie, good luck on your project as well!

Alright guys, demo's being released today for Patrons.

I'll give them a two day headstart to check things out, I'll remake the main post and update it with the demo on Wednesday, this will be the first version of the demo so I'll have two days to update a few things, NPC's (currently being drawn) instead of placeholders, clean it up a bit and hopefuly have it run by our English major to fix my typos and grammar mistakes.

The subway map hasn't been done yet so unfortunately the subway won't be working, you always have the bus to quickly move around the town tho!

Not sure if the admin room (that allows you to switch between night and day and move to some unaccessible areas) will be ready today, but likely it will be ready on Wednesday!

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have been waiting for news, o please do add in the future groping on the bus and subway :D

Attachments

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have been waiting for news, o please do add in the future groping on the bus and subway :D
Subway will have it, no plans for bus chikan scenes on this game, Subway will have enough tho.

Darkkrow13

Reputation score

All hype up cant wait for demo!

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Subway will have it, no plans for bus chikan scenes on this game, Subway will have enough tho.
MMMMM those are good news cant wait for wednesday, dont go easy on the amount of scenes, go big and naughty go home softy.
If that even makes sense.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MMMMM those are good news cant wait for wednesday, dont go easy on the amount of scenes, go big and naughty go home softy.
If that even makes sense.
I can say right now there will be 7 scenes in the current state of the demo, 5 hentai scenes and 2 still images (originals, not re-used images).

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Zombie, good luck on your project as well!

Alright guys, demo's being released today for Patrons.

I'll give them a two day headstart to check things out, I'll remake the main post and update it with the demo on Wednesday, this will be the first version of the demo so I'll have two days to update a few things, NPC's (currently being drawn) instead of placeholders, clean it up a bit and hopefuly have it run by our English major to fix my typos and grammar mistakes.

The subway map hasn't been done yet so unfortunately the subway won't be working, you always have the bus to quickly move around the town tho!

Not sure if the admin room (that allows you to switch between night and day and move to some unaccessible areas) will be ready today, but likely it will be ready on Wednesday!

The day has come! Waiting impatiently :)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The version released for patrons had two soft locks (once where you could save during a cutscene and would soft lock, and one where a script was incompatible with our encryption system and hard reset the game), but I'm positive the demo will still become public sometime today/tomorrow, fingers crossed ;)

All I suggest is keep taking a look back at the thread once or twice a day from now on.

Last edited:

USE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The version released for patrons had two soft locks (saving where you weren't supposed to and a glitch that was incompatible with our encryption), but I'm positive the demo will still become public today, fingers crossed ;)

All I suggest is keep taking a look back at the thread once or twice a day from now on.
so it begins

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well at least I know to check this when I get home from my interview in about 4 or 5 hours. Might have something really cool to play tonight, been waiting since the tech demo to see this game.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The version released for patrons had two soft locks (saving where you weren't supposed to and a glitch that was incompatible with our encryption), but I'm positive the demo will still become public today, fingers crossed ;)

Don't worry my friend, it doesn't matter how many problems you may find, we'll always be here, patiently waiting. Bom trabalho.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man you guys certainly know how to generate an insane amount of hype and anticipation. But we all know how good the games you make are after that Christmas surprise a couple years ago.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man you guys certainly know how to generate an insane amount of hype and anticipation. But we all know how good the games you make are after that Christmas surprise a couple years ago.
Do we? I could have sworn this was their first game.

They do have some noteworthy translators though.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What christmas surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.