What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game [T. Demo Released]

how often do you check your patron page? because you never seem to reply to your patron posts. also, do you have a part time job?

Really? did I miss some? I replied to every one I saw or usually I answer via PM not to spoil others.

how often do you check your patron page? because you never seem to reply to your patron posts. also, do you have a part time job?

I've already asked/forced it out of them. To my knowledge, nobody on hrpgheaven's team is employed outside the development of this game, though I'm not opposed to being wrong if that's not the case. Take from that what you want.

I've already asked/forced it out of them. To my knowledge, nobody on hrpgheaven's team is employed outside the development of this game, though I'm not opposed to being wrong if that's not the case. Take from that what you want.

Your point being? Seems like some people don't do much outside of creeping about trying to find anything to complain about, though I could be wrong. Take from that what you want.

Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Is this project dead? was it a scam? i'm confused, what happened?

Is this project dead? was it a scam? i'm confused, what happened?

Yes it's dead, please don't come to this thread again or download the dead game in the future.

To everyone else that bothers making some research, the plan is the same as it was, news next week.

Last edited:

haha, if this is dead, then why am i gettn all giddy about sumpm thats fixin to happen here?

From john carradine Dracula (The stage version)
"If I'm alive, what am I doing in this coffin? If I'm dead why do I have to we-we?"

Yes it's dead, please don't come to this thread again or download the dead game in the future.

To everyone else that bothers making some research, the plan is the same as it was, news next week.

Oooh man, I was expecting so much from this.

Oooh man, I was expecting so much from this.

I was being sarcastic, project is still going strong, I just haven't posted much in public forums because of the shitstorms, I simply don't like when people make an account just to go on every single english developer thread crack the whip and send them to work as if we're laying here with arms crossed when they haven't done a single thing to support ever, in fact, all he has ever done is complain and then ask for free links or share free links of people's patreon games, so yeah, no respect for people like that from me at all.

Don't like my project? Simple, there's plenty others around or you can go ahead and create your own game, no need to act like a dbag at every possible chance.

I was being sarcastic, project is still going strong, I just haven't posted much in public forums because of the shitstorms, I simply don't like when people make an account just to go on every single english developer thread crack the whip and send them to work as if we're laying here with arms crossed when they haven't done a single thing to support ever, in fact, all he has ever done is complain and then ask for free links or share free links of people's patreon games, so yeah, no respect for people like that from me at all.

Don't like my project? Simple, there's plenty others around or you can go ahead and create your own game, no need to act like a dbag at every possible chance.

chill out man, we all heard the story and you surely have our sympathy, but i feel like you are kind of seeing shadows where there are none.

on what to do ... i would even recommend taking more breaks if you feel like that there are just people like .. your "best friend" around, at least i would have a hard time working on something like this when i'm upset.

ok... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

chill out man, we all heard the story and you surely have our sympathy, but i feel like you are kind of seeing shadows where there are none.

on what to do ... i would even recommend taking more breaks if you feel like that there are just people like .. your "best friend" around, at least i would have a hard time working on something like this when i'm upset.

Search his post history and his posts in this thread, then tell me if I'm seeing shadows where there's none.

I know you were sarcastic, I was joking.

Search his post history and his posts in this thread, then tell me if I'm seeing shadows where there's none.

Who are you talking about?

who givesa fuck what that 1 guy says anyway? dont let his smartass remarks spoil it for everybody else.

who givesa fuck what that 1 guy says anyway? dont let his smartass remarks spoil it for everybody else.

Ahaha, I won't, I think I proven that last christmas (not this one, the one before).

I never failed on my word, of that no one can accuse me of and this won't be the first time.

This is such good news XD more games more power XD
Best of luck, disregard the assholes, boobs are always more important (i will admit some asses are to go to war for XD)

Do you have more wisdom to share with us, oh master ?

jk, i'm happy if starke & co take some more time clean things up, i'm hoping for a good game, not a fast one :p

And I can tell you we're doing A LOT of cleaning up, I reviewed and remade a lot of dialogues with the help of an English major from my forum, it will look much better in the end, like I said, soon.

It will be worth the waiting, even if not for my shitty writing skills, Elizabeth's drawings definitely will amuse you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back