What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

In 2014 i think, there was a pool to which 3 games were going to be shared by hrpgheaven 2 were fully english translations and one was silversunrise from peachcat fully cracked (which had drm protection so it needed a crack), if the name is not wrong, and in christmas when they shared the link with the aproval of the translators, instead of just one game, all 3 of them were in one pack, that was a very white christmas.

Yeah and a couple of the games had extra scenes added by them that were not in the original games, thats what I meant.

Yeah and a couple of the games had extra scenes added by them that were not in the original games, thats what I meant.

Is that supposed to be taken as an insult or a complement? xD

Regardless, thanks, we do our best.

That was most certainly a compliment, if I could afford it I would spend the $50 in a heartbeat for forum access. You guys are that good, I wont even spend more than $20 for most games if that gives you any idea.

I'm positive the demo will still become public sometime today/tomorrow, fingers crossed ;)

is that the first demo you wanted to release the previous year, or its the second demo that was supposed to come out on 2/2/16?

is that the first demo you wanted to release the previous year, or its the second demo that was supposed to come out on 2/2/16?

Yes.

Oh, they did come out, but they were only sent to processed patrons, so it's the third one you didn't mention.

Still waiting on that awesome news the old tech demo got taken down for :O :D

Trust me. I played this and it's short, ultra bugged, with very few CG's which aside from the character sprites are AWFULLY UGLY.
The writing is even worse!!!!!!
I won't even upload this because I deleted it as soon as I saw the misery. Don't waste your hard earned cash on this black hole and support true artists and not greedy leeches like this scamartist.

It was kinda hard to find people who actually share this stuff because everyone who spend money on this is biting his ass now because it's like giving money to Star Cititzen or Jeb Bush.
They won't release this as a public demo because afterwards noone would even be slightly interested in this game.

Let's play a game. It's called 'Spot the Ronin89'.

Obviously haters gonna hate.

But my two cents as someone that haven't pledged any money as of yet,

I think that the format of having people pay monthly for a demo is indeed slightly outrageous. I'm a programmer myself and I understand how hard it is to code a game, especially when you encounter an error then proceeding to fix it suddenly causes 69 more errors, making you troubleshoot for the entire fucking day before realizing that it was but a syntax error. That's why if I were to ever develop a game(note that it's my opinion), I would never charge my paying patreons a monthly fee.

Sure, it guarantees my source of income and that I could devote more time into the project rather than having to worry about how to keep my food bowl afloat but at the same time, it might make me lazy. Even if I do not think about it consciously, there would always be a saying at the back of my head saying that even if I don't meet the deadline, I would still be receiving a lump sum of $$/month.

A better way of using patreon(again, my opinion) would be the same format as YummyTiger's whereby his patreons are charged accordingly to how frequent the game has updates. It's a better customer-friendly system that would drive me to devote more time into the game since 'more updates = money'. Of course, work ethnics will have to come into play. If you keep releasing buggy or half-assed updates, your customer base will fall as a result and you wouldn't want that. But overall, I think it's a better choice than to pay monthly for a game that you won't know when it's going to be finished.

Let's just say you pledge $50/month and that the project takes 2 years to complete. That's basically paying $1200 for a game in which you could have used the money to buy let's say over 50 games on dlsite and support 50 other circles. But of course, people are free to use their money as they like since they earned it. But that's just what I think.

That's why I'm extremely hesitant upon becoming a patreon for this game, at least compared to YummyTiger's. But even then, once the public demo comes out and it's to my liking, that opinion may change for the better.

am i getting something wrong here? as far as i know he will post the demo openly for everyone any moment. its only natural that patreons get more content and more demos.

Known troll, soon to be banned like his 5 previous accounts, just ignore him.

We could do that, or we could have to stay in our jobs and never have time to be able to create a game so it won't ever come out.

I honestly believe a lot of you make a huge confusion between patreon and kickstarter, in patreon we post our progress to our patrons monthly, we don't come with a project and ask people to pay before we do it, nor can we afford to release it at "every major breakthrough" because that can take 3+ months and we'd starve in that time, we're not professional softwarehouses with 30 releases a year, we're 3 people.

I guess I could have stayed in my previous job getting paid 3~5k a month without half the hassle that I have to deal with nowadays with entitled little kids and annoying little twats like this Murky/Ronin/A billion other nicknames personna, and just start a kickstarter for $200.000 before anything was even done but a few concept images or a demo, and never work on it again until people reached that goal, and the game could never come out, or, I could have talked to a few friends, start a patreon for fun and having it lead to where it is now and to where we have an actual good amount of supporters, REAL supporters, not just financial, and considering the amount of positive criticism I receive on a daily basis, I'm glad I switched jobs, it was worth it, even if I had to take a 70% cut on how much I make a month.

Yummy hasn't got a single cent since he started working on his demo, the amount of time he spends at work has delayed his demo a immeasurable ammount, and that has been over a year. We never lied to anyone about our business model, if people want to be part of it, they are, if not, there's a lot of other projects to be part of, or you can even try and make your own game, those who want to be with us, are with us for US, because they trust US, because whatever we create they know we're gonna please those people, and those are the people we work every day for.

Last edited:

hello there, hrpgheaven, since this is the 3rd demo, should we assume this is the first and last demo you will be releasing for this game on ulmf?

hello there, hrpgheaven, since this is the 3rd demo, should we assume this is the first and last demo you will be releasing for this game on ulmf?

We will release ONE public demo, absolutely free, however, patrons get to see all our progress, test it before, and once we have a fully working, bug free demo with an amount of content that we are comfortable with, that will be the public demo which is what a demo should be, a complete showcase of what you should expect in the full game.

Known troll, soon to be banned like his 5 previous accounts, just ignore him.

We could do that, or we could have to stay in our jobs and never have time to be able to create a game so it won't ever come out.

I honestly believe a lot of you make a huge confusion between patreon and kickstarter, in patreon we post our progress to our patrons monthly, we don't come with a project and ask people to pay before we do it, nor can we afford to release it at "every major breakthrough" because that can take 3+ months and we'd starve in that time, we're not professional softwarehouses with 30 releases a year, we're 3 people.

I guess I could have stayed in my previous job getting paid 3~5k a month without half the hassle that I have to deal with nowadays with entitled little kids and annoying little twats like this Murky/Ronin/A billion other nicknames personna, and just start a kickstarter for $200.000 before anything was even done but a few concept images or a demo, and never work on it again until people reached that goal, and the game could never come out, or, I could have talked to a few friends, start a patreon for fun and having it lead to where it is now and to where we have an actual good amount of supporters, REAL supporters, not just financial, and considering the amount of positive criticism I receive on a daily basis, I'm glad I switched jobs, it was worth it, even if I had to take a 70% cut on how much I make a month.

Yummy hasn't got a single cent since he started working on his demo, the amount of time he spends at work has delayed his demo a immeasurable ammount, and that has been over a year. We never lied to anyone about our business model, if people want to be part of it, they are, if not, there's a lot of other projects to be part of, or you can even try and make your own game, those who want to be with us, are with us for US, because they trust US, because whatever we create they know we're gonna please those people, and those are the people we work every day for.

Nice speech, bro.
I'm with you till the end.

Iron From Ice!

Hrpgheaven.
I apologize in advance if this question already been brought u
Do you have a date when the fully game going to be released?

@Starke: I was a backer before, and I think I remember you having trouble with your mapping guy (who was very willing, but not too experienced) -
did you clear that up?

(I hope I'm not getting two different projects mixed up.)

Hrpgheaven.
I apologize in advance if this question already been brought u
Do you have a date when the fully game going to be released?

Yeaaaaaaaah, no, I'm not going there, I learned my lesson.

@Starke: I was a backer before, and I think I remember you having trouble with your mapping guy (who was very willing, but not too experienced) -
did you clear that up?

(I hope I'm not getting two different projects mixed up.)

He still messes up now and then but he's a fast learner, his biggest problem is that he doesn't take people trying to break the game into account, when I code I instantly imagine someone is going to try and bug the game in every possible way, he doesn't.

So are there any infos about the public release?
You said there will be something on Wednesday/Thursday and then theres just complete silence as it seems.
I know its not Patreon here where people invest money but atleast a quick update on whats going on would be nice i guess.
If i missed something in this thread then im sorry but it feels really strange that an announcement like this is just followed by complete silence.

You said there will be something on Wednesday/Thursday and then theres just complete silence as it seems.
I know its not Patreon here where people invest money but atleast a quick update on whats going on would be nice i guess.
If i missed something in this thread then im sorry but it feels really strange that an announcement like this is just followed by complete silence.

I think we were pretty clear about what's going on, you can find it in the thread.

Be patient man. You guys should stop asking that, there are 25 pages in this thread with that questions. I am waiting for that demo over 10 months, since he maked a thread on LoK forum and i never asked when it will be out.

@pedomudkip (previous page)
Yummy's patreon model is ideal for a casual developer who doesn't consider development their primary job. This is more of a commercial/semi-commercial project with (correct me if I'm wrong) a team that doesn't have other employment. Different approaches to development need different models, neither guarantees quality or lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back